It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Next Generation" of Black

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Some people know me and my craving of the black projects around and about, but lately I've just got back into the game...after 2 long years away.

I'm aware ideas of new projects come up almost weekly if not shortern in span than that, and that is why I can't keep up with everything. But, I'd like to press on something else, which ties into a project which I would like to begin, but before I do all that...maybe some people can help me catch up, or even help me find something new and juicy (interesting you know?)

We all know about Aurora...the supposed aircraft to replace the SR-71, and the supposed TR-3B (though the concept is a bit out there), but what about BEYOND these aircraft? Craft which break outside of the normal box that we have been looking at, for what seems to be a decade. Does anyone have information on craft...black projects which would supposedly be associated with the "next generation of the black projects?"

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Yeah i like this subject as well , I live in So Cal and on my drives to Las Vegas on the I-15 just above Victorville i have seen what people have been talking about, The Switch Blade Fighter Bomber,, its real and it looks awesome ,, also i seen in the area are the Plasma Anti Grav Disks
When you see these awesome Black Projects in real life your jaw will drop

join