It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drill to simulate 'dirty-bomb' attack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Drill to simulate 'dirty-bomb' attack

www.jpost.com

The drill is being run by the ministry's National Emergency Authority, which was established following the Second Lebanon War. The drill will be held on Tuesday at the ministry's headquarters in Tel Aviv.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   
With all this talk about an eminent attack on Iran in the next couple weeks, this drill seems to be more than just a coincidence to me. First the 911 false flag, then the London 7/7 false flag, now I guess its Israels turn for a false flag... What a crazy screwed up world we live in. This just seems too weird to me... Something big is going to happen this month, I have a very bad feeling about all this....

www.jpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Israel will be "attacked" just like we were
. And guess who they are going to blame it on? Iran. Of course we will run in to defend them since they are such strong allies, especially now that the Israeli national bank is buying up our greenbacks to strengthen them. We have been itching for any reason to go into Iran for a couple years now and this will be it. Russia won't stick up for them either even though that they claim to be their allies because we allowed Russia to invade Georgia. Its an I scratch your back, you scratch mine scenario. Glad I am out of the military.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
im guessing alot will happen in the week of 9-11-08...i was waiting on 8-8-08 being the start of a attack on france...

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Firstly, London was not a false flag and terrorist simulations are carried out on a routine basis in a year. The UK has held numerous dirty bomb drills - with no attack happening.

Nothing "big is going to happen" - I've lost count how many false flag attacks have been predicted by members. The "eminent attack on Iran" will not happen either, we've been waiting for this attack since 2004 on ATS (when it was first called.)

[edit on 1-9-2008 by infinite]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I created a dirty bomb attack last night after a large serving of mexican food and scrambled eggs....

But seriously how many false flag attacks have been predicted here? Must be around the thousand mark now

Why is everyone so infatuated with Israel, Iran, etc?

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I thought it was to be an October Surprise? Good point tho on the Israeli turn for terror. I hope not.

new topics

top topics

join