It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox gives a clue about life on mars?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Ok, here is something interesting I just noticed while watching American Dad tonight. First, I want to mention an episode of the Simpsons where bart and lisa hold a magazine foretelling the 911 event in 1997. Courtesy of Alex Jones...

Now, if this is true and Fox likes to taunt us with its inside knowledge, then I have to wonder about the episode American Dad tonight, "SurroGate". Stan kidnaps a baby and Francine is sitting on the couch and says "I can't believe a lot of things: that there's life on Mars, that someone's married to Larry King, that the Harlem Globetrotters have never lost a game..."

My ears perked right as she said that. It just seemed so, how can I put this, unrelated to anything and so out of place. Yes Larry King is married, yes the Globetrotters have never lost a game...but life on Mars? What does that have to do with anything?

Any whoo here's SurroGate episode

I couldn't watch from this site because it's American only and I'm from Canada so I can't give the time to fast forward to. If you manage to watch it, it's about half way through right after Stan bolts from the hospital.

Life on Mars eh? Fox....

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Another interesting thing i heard, was when he has the baby in the car with him and it's a split screen and he's talking to his wife... At the end of the conversation he mentions something falling off the baby, brown in color, what does he mean by that exactly, well he then says he thought it was beef jerky and asked his wife, "am I in trouble or am I stronger than ever?" I believe there is a ritual high ranking Illuminati's believe in that has to do with circumcising a baby... Something where they put their mouth on the baby and this is supposed to give them power... I'm not 100% on what the ritual is, but I believe it's explained in the videos I have in another post called "Satans attack on the church", but the fact that he asks this strange question got my attention... Good catch on the life on mars thing too.. Either they have hidden knowledge or they are mocking the people who believe in that stuff...

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
...'thanks for the post' -- do you remember when NASA is making their 'postponed' announcement that eluded to Phoenix finding 'life?' I vaguely recall Sept., although haven't found a thread...

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUncleSam

hmm that sounds interesting. I remember that scene too but I didn't think of the implications. I thought it was just dark humor but I will look into that. Thanks for pointing that out.

new topics

top topics

join