It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Economy & polotics?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I live in the USA, our economy currently sucks a$$. I figure aliens being an SO advanced they would have a good economy. So what how would an alien economy be like? Obviously this is speculation only, but if anyone wants to post an abuduction story, that I'll consider that as speculation as well.

On top of economy, how do you think alien polotics work? Obviously not a two party system, most likely not capitalism...so what do they do?

I'm hoping for some good discussion on this. I have my own ideas on this, but I wont be posting them until I read some others. Thanks!

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Thanks for this post, I myself, would also like to know more.

You may be interested in what Alex Collier has said in Hawaii earlier this year.
www.escapetheillusion.com...

I think it's in this talk he discusses economy of andromedans.

As far as I remember, some extra dimensional societies use natural resources for trade.

I find it hard to believe they have politics. If they're psychic - they know from the start someones true intent. Politics involve lies. If you can read thoughts, you'll know the truth.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I think an advanced civilization's economy does not involve money or any other trading medium. I believe individuals work for creative expression and self education, while some sort of limited production work is probably compulsory, like 2 hours per day or something. Individual talents are encouraged and not surpressed and everything is free to everyone, land is not a commodity and not owned by anyone, likewise everyone is free to travel when and where they want (no borders, disputes, greed or individuals gone mad with power. High and free energy technologies are not supressed or used for war, but are used for the good of the civilization, likewise new research is encouraged and not supressed. I believe there is no two party system or any system you would find on earth. The government has to agree 100% on any decisions and everyone lives by no more then the simple universal law - something any earth person with good morals knows. There is no crime or law enforcement as communication is done via a universal telepathic language, so everyone is constantly aware of everyone else's actions and thoughts, as well as Universe state and events at all times, nothing can hide. But if a person is near perfect and his/her conscience is clear, they should have nothing to hide anyway.

I believe humans on Earth once lived by similar values as I just described above, and I believe we will one day remember and change for the better.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   
First off, it's spelled politics.

I think advanced aliens would most likely be ultra-capitalist anarchists/libertarians. This is because they would have access to technology which would allow them to look after themselves and attain or create anything they need. They would also be super intelligent and capable of making the "right" decisions as well as cooperating with each other. Hence, no need for government intervention.

top topics

join