It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

are there any nice aliens? can we kill the bad ones?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
all i ever hear about are the grays and reptilians dissecting and mutating us. so i wish to know about the possibility of good aliens that are either neutral or try and help us. are their any?

also if we are on our own, do we have the means or technology to kill the bad aliens?

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
We don't even have the technology to travel through space in a short amount of time, we can't even send people to Mars yet, and you are asking about killing 'bad' Aliens? (Give your head a shake, please)

If you believe in Aliens like you are implying, do you think we have the same technology as them?

Riiigghhttt!

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheEnlightenedOne
We don't even have the technology to travel through space in a short amount of time, we can't even send people to Mars yet, and you are asking about killing 'bad' Aliens? (Give your head a shake, please)

If you believe in Aliens like you are implying, do you think we have the same technology as them?

Riiigghhttt!

what a nice friendly human.

you assume we the public know the true level of technology the world powers really have. some how i doubt we the public know what we humans are really capable of.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ghostofthepast1986

nobody really knows i believe

how can you determine an unknown ?

[edit on 1-9-2008 by easynow]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ghostofthepast1986

Originally posted by TheEnlightenedOne

Riiigghhttt!

what a nice friendly human.

you assume we the public know the true level of technology the world powers really have. some how i doubt we the public know what we humans are really capable of.

My apologies, didn't mean to come out that way, but yes governments hide things from us, but even the greatest technology we have now isn't nearly close to what Aliens have.

There are tests being done of new technology that not too many people know about, but we haven't perfect it yet. I believe we have a long way ahead of us with regards to technology, but that same technology is what one day may destroy us.

Once again, didn't mean to sound harsh on you but this is my believe!

new topics

top topics

join