It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God just voted for John McCain.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
This is too great of a coincidence to simply ignore. A second hurricane hitting New Orleans on the day the Republicans begin their convention.

Gustav is a Godsend for them.

The Republicans were wanting to keep George Bush away from the convention because he is such an unpopular President. Gustav arrives on the opening day of the convention and George Bush won't be able to attend, he's busy taking care of the country.

McCain wins because he can stand on the podium and speak of the great things the President is doing at the moment and not actually have to do a photo-op with him, or have to share the stage with him.

This is too great of a coincidence.

Either they actually can control the weather and sent this storm, or God has just voted for John McCain.

They won't make the same mistakes this time either. Even Mayor Nagin has told the people, "If you don't evacuate your on your own." meaning it's not the governments fault if a bunch of people go down this time.

This just seems too perfectly staged to me, but I'm a conspiracy nut from way back so maybe it's just me.

It's the perfect storm, perfectly timed with three years to rehearse for since Katrina.

Either God just voted for John McCain or we're dealing with people who's power is allot stronger than many of us have even imagined.

Your thoughts? Or am I just being my paranoid self?

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
The possability is there, can HAARP really modify the weather, or does it just cause pretty lights in the ionosphere?

Of course if God did vote, I'm sure he would vote McCain no matter what. Because I did, and he doesnt need any other reason, ADVISOR said so.

Seriously though, some of the older threads about HAARP and controlled earthquakes has to make one wonder. The Republicans are going to do some thing about the hurricane while the Democrats are racing to push along wiht their campaighn plans no matter what. Seems desperate to me if they used the time to further their campaighn that way.

Wouldn't one think if a major political party acted in the better interest of others, it would only improve the chances of winning. Who wouldn't vote for the guy who helped the hurricane victims?

Just how I see things. I know I would stop and drop what I was doing to help those people out. I went down to Louisiana from Michigan after Katrina hit to help, and I would do it again if give the chance to help out.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
At first it was there "is a God" and "proves there is a God" as the Democrats were preaching with regard to the Hurricane occuring at the same time of the convention.

Now, that John McCain is brilliantly using it to his advantage, the Democrats are saying it is HAARP.

How rediculous - which is it? Obama's supporters flip-flop nearly as massively as he does.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I just see this as being too much of a coincidence to be a coincidence.

A hurricane with an ugly name rolls into New Orleans on the day the Republican convention starts. Sure, Obama gave a good speech but McCain can actually show his leadership ability by rallying the troops and saving a city. This time you can rest assured they are prepared.

There is something wrong with this picture.

Please help me find out what that is.

Love and light,

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

A couple weeks ago, I mentioned somewhere that this hurricane season was going to be crazy, the govt will screw up somehow and the outcome of the election would be determined by what happens in the disaster. Now it seems that this situation is indeed playing out, but I'm not sure which political party is going to benefit from it because both sides will use any disaster to spread their politics and spin their side.

But given your side of it, I think God or the Flying Spaghetti Monster for all we know just did John McCain a favor by keeping Bush away.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Gustav in the latest satellite images has lost the defined eye wall of a hurricane. It got close enough to Hanna that they ripped each other apart and both have less energy as a result of their proximity. The latest NASA image show no defined eye any longer but it is still a strong storm but it will not make land fall I think as more than a Cat 3 if that.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
There is always a high probability of a hurricane landfall the end of August or beginning of September.

I would say it is just an coincidence. If Bush was unwelcome then they got lucky.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Gosh you had me confused with that, "God just voted for McCain." intro. God just left here, and said, he was going to fix the vote for Obama. I think there is a lot that is known about weather modification, that has not been shared with the general public. It could be a coincidence, but I keep wondering out loud. It is convenient for the Oil companies, since they shut down refineries and off shore drilling platforms, a couple of days ago and headed out. It took months to get one refinery working again after Katrina. I think we are in for some hard times in the future. I am thinking that we might be in for a real screwing at the gas pump and elsewhere. I am tired, broke down and old. I think sometimes, that I was on the wrong side in Vietnam looking at things now. You might see me on the road,while riding my Chinese built motorscooter. if it is real bad that way._javascript:icon('
')

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
God votes???? Hahahaha thats hillarious. God loves everyone equally and doesnt favor anyone over anyone.... I thought you knew. Thats really saying something about what you think God is. Some dude on cloud with a long white beard ordering storms around putting peoples lives at risk and destroying homes. HA!!!!!!!!!!1

This post seems like its written by a 11 year old.

Im not voting this time around cause I dont really like both candidates, but I gotta say Obama picking a guy for VP with 25 years of foreign relations experience is a real high point. We need that especially since the Rep of the US around the world has been extremely damaged by the current Moron/Idiot.

Whereas McCain picked some chick who looks halfway decent for the purpose of getting hillary's votes. That sucks!!!!!! She has no experience in foreign relations and I feel it would be more of a disaster and more of a Bush extension if McCain wins.

Either way they're both a bunch of puppets for illuminati. We lose one way or the other. It just seems like with mccains VP pick we'd lose quicker.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
i seriously think god would not vote for neither mccain or obama, or any one of us. really, think about it.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus
God votes???? Hahahaha thats hillarious. God loves everyone equally and doesnt favor anyone over anyone.... I thought you knew. Thats really saying something about what you think God is. Some dude on cloud with a long white beard ordering storms around putting peoples lives at risk and destroying homes. HA!!!!!!!!!!1

I hope your joking.

FYI: I think you misunderstood the purpose of the thread.

This post seems like its written by a 11 year old.

Man oh man. Hypocrisy reigns supreme.

Back on Topic:

reply to post by mrwupy

Flagged and starred. I just saw glimpses on the news today about the hurricane. Its nice to see I can count on ATS members to bring me other views.

new topics

top topics

join