It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A very relavent question for truth seekers.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
In my head (from another post in this forum (topics get recycled so much, I end up copying and pasting a lot):

Think of every object in existence, every dimension, every infinitely-dividable moment in time, combined with the construct of probability and syncronicity. This fabric, is woven from the consciousness of every being combined. It is a living breathing fabric of everything. It is all, there is nothing outside of it, because it is everything. Nothing watches it, anything that watches it is a part of it. This blanket, this matrix, this underpinning, this infinity....is often referred to as God.

The sheer awesomeness of it usually lends itself to much easier understanding if it is given an anthropomorphic, patriarchal, quality. But that's not even the half of it.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: bunnytoes1973
Who or what is God and what is our purpose on this earth?

IMHO .... God is the creator and our purpose is to do as we are told by Him. For now, that's our purpose. What our purpose will be after this life is yet to be known. ***

*** my thoughts on things change as I learn more, so this answer could easily change ...

<< 1   >>

join