Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Debunking Revelation

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
please see my prior post, on the previous page at the bottom.

there's some indication that nimrod was also gilgamesh of the epic of gilgamesh, who it turns out, actually existed. you can see the archaeological excavations of his city here
news.bbc.co.uk...

this, i believe, is evidence that nimrod was a real individual, who correlates with gilgamesh, one of his many titles (these demi gods have alot of titles). remember it says in the biblical texts that nimrod BECAME a mighty one before the Lord. "mighty one" in that time frame was equivalent to a nephilim. if you aren't aware of who the nephilim were, see genesis 6:4

4There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

i believe he was modified after he was already alive with some kind of technology, to be a mighty one, however, rather than it being the result of forbidden intercourse with angels who had left their first estate. this is hinted at not only in the texts regarding gilgamesh (who was 2/3rds god) but enmerkar, a demi god of akkadia, who, in exchange for his upgrade, vowed to rebuild the former (prior to flood) glory of the tower of Babel which was at Eridu (the name of a sumerian city, supposedly the seat of a sumerian god most believe is the equivalent of the biblical serpent in the Garden of Eden.. his name was Enki (meaning Lord Earth)). later, it was called the etemenanki, you can read about it here:
www.livius.org...

i'm covering alot of history in a very condensed package, so stop me when you have a question or think i'm wrong, so i can show you how i arrived at all of this

[edit on 2-9-2008 by undo]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
(oh, and pay attention to this one: Enki, the sumerian god who was thought to be the serpent in the Garden of Eden by many researchers of the sumerian texts, was called...get ready for this Revelation readers:

THE GREAT DRAGON.

you can read the reference in this translated sumerian text here (also take note that it's called ENKI AND THE WORLD ORDER:
etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk...

[edit on 2-9-2008 by undo]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by miriam0566

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by miriam0566

"Horns" are identified with nations or kingdoms.

It's interesting to not that the maps of the NWO have the world split into 10 regions.

i agree actually... it naver made sense to me that the beast was a person.
Oh yeah, the beast is the world government system, the NWO, the "Revived Roman Empire".

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Good Wolf

Nice theory. But I thought the original words meant man, rather than a man. That is mankind is the beast, not any one man.

The key word being Anthros i think

anyway just my $o.o2

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Revelation is not a prophesy, it already happened, as did all biblical prophesies.
"I looked and I saw......."
The descriptions in Revelation are of what was seen in the sky.
The planets are described as Horses. The other symbols are the Stars and the Zodiac and their rising and setting on Earth's horizon.

Know the code and you can see it.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Revelation is not a prophesy, it already happened, as did all biblical prophesies.
"I looked and I saw......."
The descriptions in Revelation are of what was seen in the sky.
The planets are described as Horses. The other symbols are the Stars and the Zodiac and their rising and setting on Earth's horizon.

Know the code and you can see it.

That is simply not even close to being true. The bible even says something along the lines of "I tell you this now so that when the time comes you might believe". Don't have the direct quote off the top of my head.

The mark of the beast is astrological? So the stars are choosing to put this mark on them and be engaged in economic slavery?

Why did you even post in this thread? The code is philosophy where images are just symbols used to rely the philosophy. Just as a story has a moral to it.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

That's absurd.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join