It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minneapolis St.Paul Police-Fire Scanner Direct Link

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Scanner Direct Link

Listen in directly to the police and fire in Minneapolis St Paul for the RNC Convention. Lots going on tonight.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Looks like this feed has been taken down. With all the violence and arrests why am I not surprised. They confiscated protesters police scanners why not take the scanner link down as well from the internet.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I just saw that when I went looking to listen.

You know what, they know we were listening during the DNC.

As Krammer from Sienfield used to say: "The Cats out of the bag."

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I went looking for another one on ShoutCast and the link was in the search return but the listing was taken down from there when I visited that link as well.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
mn.scanamerica.us...

working feed for st paul/minn

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
FBI is taking them down.

Republican National Convention Feed

"The St Paul and Minneapolis feed has been shutdown per the request of the FBI."

mn.scanamerica.us...

That's public information. What do they have to hide?

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
The St Paul and Minneapolis feed has been shutdown per the request of the FBI.

[edit on 9/2/2008 by UFOTECH]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
You know alphabet agents we have a right to listen in on the public open air transmissions of our public servants. They are after all our servants it is not we who are theirs. To those who would act outside the constitution which is the rule of law as though they are not subject to those same laws I say you are oppressors and you will be dealt with as such.

Credentialed members of our press while carrying cameras have been knocked to the ground, man handled and arrested during this RNC. They are supposed to be protected by the constitution. People are having their rights trampled throughout the twin cities and are being subjected to brutal police state tactics without regard for their human rights. There will soon come a day of reckoning for those who oppress their people and act outside of the rule of law. Your day of reckoning is coming alphabet agents.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Looks like the alphabet agents got the message and their compromise was to allow the feed but delay it for 90 minutes so that it could not be used to allow protesters to be aware of current police actions and provide the protesters with intel that would allow them to react to police actions. I guess if the police were responding to protester movements they did not want them to know their responses in real time.

Here is the link to the 90 minute delayed feed. RNC Scanner Feed

top topics

join