It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What kind of dog is this?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   

and to add:
Deeds giving me the stink eye! SHe is actually in mid pounce and splat

[edit on 28-10-2008 by raven bombshell]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Awesome pics Rave... she looks so healthy now. Again big cudos to you for the rescue she is a cool lookin lil pup!

p.s. Love the "stink eye" look Im still laffin!

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Thanks Pirate Wesley! I have been really enjoying her too. She keeps a few wounds on her head because she harasses one of my cats.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
She really looks great in those last pics!

Such a beautiful, happy little face!

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
My mom and i are just so amazed by her recovery from all her problems in such a short amount of time. She had these really messed up knee joints in her front legs- like they were slipping out of the sockets. We thought she was going to have serious problems and need surgery. After her growth spurt it cleared right up. She jumps and runs with ease. What a relief!

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Awwww, loved the pics.

I'm so very happy that she's working out for you. Looks like you make each other very happy.

May she do well.

Quick question:
How well does your dog do with strangers? I mean have you had any problems with Trick or Treaters dropping by the house tonight?

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Deson

Thanks Des- we had to travel into town to go trick or treating so that was not a problem. She doesn't trust strangers. She hides behind me whenever anyone visits- usually runs under my chair. Whenever she gets insecure she has to be touching me in some way- either she leans against me or puts her nose on my foot- so cute.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Thanks so much for putting up the additional pics. Soooooo cute.......

All I have to say is "Can your dog come out and play ?"
She looks very high energy and I would love to take a run in the park

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by anxietydisorder
Thanks so much for putting up the additional pics. Soooooo cute.......

All I have to say is "Can your dog come out and play ?"
She looks very high energy and I would love to take a run in the park

Very true- she is currently running in a circle here. I try to get her out. She really loves to run outside on the leash. I keep forgetting that the light leaves so early this time of year, and the last couple of days she hasn't had her run, so its round and round on the living room floor. Its entertaining to watch.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
It has been a while since I have been on the boards, so I thought I would pop in with some new pics of Deedee. She has reached her full growth now- got a little bigger than we ever expected, lol. She really does look more like a Catahoula now. She is here with her mama kitty Dixie, who doesn't have the highest tolerance for doggy shenanigans.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Thanks for the update.

And the cat really doesn't look too distressed. It looks like the cat just has a good buddy.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by raven bombshell

Looks like a malnurated Blue healer to me.

for refrence

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Anxiety Disorder- Dixie loves the dog and has a good time playing with her. She is a very rough cat, gets poor Dee in a head lock when she gets too wound up. I will get that on film one day I swear.

Ant4AU- that is a cute pup! Is it yours? I can't say for sure what Deedee is because she most likely is a mix breed, but she is ours, 100% for sure. We have really enjoyed her and I am so happy to have her.

[edit on 17-2-2009 by raven bombshell]

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
What is Dee looking at?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/50885b9b10d1.jpg[/atsimg]

It's new kitties!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/671b60c1bf43.jpg[/atsimg]

Jeez! ATS media loads them huge- maybe I have to resize them and reload them?

ETA: I forgot to explain. We have a stray cat who was probably dropped off this summer by someone. She just showed up, and she is a very sweet friendly cat. Well, she had a litter of five kittens last night in my daughter's dollhouse area. We started letting her in last week because she was so very big and the weather has been terrible. We wanted the babies to have a chance. So Deedee is an Auntie now. I have many pics at my photobucket, to include:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f93929227825.jpg[/atsimg]

This baby was amazing. He (don't know the gender) broke out if the sac without the mama's help and crawled over the siblings to get to the milk. He also fights with number five all the time and meows the loudest. Little Girl (the mama) is very lovable with Dee, and so she doesn't mind when Deedee sits on the couch watching her and the babies. She was actually curled up on the couch with Deedee the other night. I'll post that pic some time soon, but ATS media is very sluggish today.

[edit on 1-3-2009 by raven bombshell]

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Aw! I love new kittens! They are just adorable! I have two cats myself but they are very old, haha. Whiskers is 15 and Scamper is 12, so it's been along time since I've had kittens in the house.

I also have a 2 year old rare black pyrenees and 2 year old Dutch Herding dog, let me find those pictures....

Well I cant find the pictures of my dogs so I'll treat you to look alikes:

Make this one black and you got my huggy baby

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Also let me add that we saved both our puppies from abusive homes and are overjoyed with the fact that we can give them the most loving home on earth for them!

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Your dogs must be gorgeous Tentickles. I'm glad to see you have taken them into a kind and loving home after they went through so much. I don't understand why people go get animals and then abuse them. It is just as bad as abusing your kids. I am so glad we have so many great people who step up and give homes to less fortunate animals instead of insisting on puppies or kittens. Not that there is anything wrong with adopting or buying the baby animals, but there are a lot of grown animals in the shelters and wandering outside that need homes too. My landlord provides a home for super morbidly obese cats. She has a little house just for them, and people in town bring these poor cats to her when they can't care for them any more.

We are going to get Little Girl fixed as soon as she weans the babies. All of our pets are indoor animals, but we feed the neighborhood dogs and cats. We really can't keep LG in the house after the babies are weaned, but at least we can keep the litters under control. She was a happy healthy outside cat before the pregnancy. There is a wild cat that lives under the house with her baby, too. They won't let us touch them. That is why only one survived, maybe.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join