It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blackwater Gears Up For Gustav

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
RP Talks again about the process of evacuation and makes a good analogy 3mins or so into the video

People should be allowed to protect their homes
and do you guys remember katrina?
blackwater went into homes and punched elderly ppl in their faces if they didn't leave and surrender their weapons

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Mr. Wendal, I wish you the best of luck, and that you will be safe from harm.

I don't want to sound presumptuous by any means. I don't know if you went through Katrina or not.

But when they say you are on your own, did they also say you will be under Martial Law? This is what would worry me. We all know what that means in today's world.

I don't mean to offend anyone that wants to stay, and I wish them the best of luck.

Many of you have seen this video by the NRA. Just a little reminder on what to prepare for after the storm.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TheHypnoToad

As an attorney at law, as your profile proudly presents, it doesn't surprise me that you look towards the gov for protection.

Grow a pair, would ya.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Let's not forget the recent forced evacuation after the tornado in Greensburg, KS.

GREENSBURG GUN CONFISCATIONS By Patricia A. Stoneking

I would like to start this report by noting that I have personally spoke with several sources who were directly involved in the incidents that I am about to report that took place in Greensburg, KS in the aftermath of the horrible CAT 5 tornado that ravaged and destroyed that town.

I will not be divulging their names in this article as they have requested I not do so. The first thing I would like for everyone to acknowledge is that the residents of Greensburg were forced to evacuate and that, in and of itself, was an illegal action as martial law had not been declared. There were many people who wanted to stay and they were threatened with arrest and forcible removal if they did not leave as ordered. The tornado happened at 9:46pm on Friday evening, May 4, 2007 and they were forced to leave within a couple hours of it, being given no time to collect themselves or assess the damages or even try to pick up anything such as guns and valuables. Ed Klummp, Police Chiefs Association, testified at the House committee hearing with a position opposing The Emergency Powers Act and said the evacuations were so they could search for bodies and shut off gas and power and that the evacuation was for the safety of the residents. I have been told by a reliable source that the electricity was shut off prior to the tornado striking and the gas was shut off within a few hours after. It would seem that the evacuation was not necessary in light of that information. Perhaps the position should have been that those who want to leave be provided a way to do so and those who wish to stay be allowed to stay.

Full Story

Some good advise in this article: "Make sure they prove Martial Law has been declared."

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Ohh Christ, just what we all need; these hire-a-cop thugs sticking there damn noses where they don't belong.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by seawolf197

Thank you for your best wishes.

No I did not go through Katrina and there has been no mention of Martial Law being declared. I would also not expect to hear that exact term. All that we have been told was to get out. If anyone choose to stay they would be "on your own" and not to expect any emergency services cause there would be none available.

I would not expect to hear the term Martial Law, but I know NO is basically under Martial Law. Once the sun set today their curfew went into effect and they have made it VERY clear that anyone out after curfew would be arrested on sight no questions asked. My area has no curfew, but we also did not have the looting and other incidents after Rita that NO had after Katrina.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
As far as I'm concerned, this entire scenario with the Blackwater private corporate thugs roaming the streets is just as bad, if not worse, than having foreign troops in our midst and in our streets. They can loot maim, shoot, kill, and cause all manner of mayhem in the wake of this storm with no accountability whatsoever. They love it! They are NOT a peacekeeping force to protect the citizens of New Orleans, they are criminals roaming the streets at will like invading foreign troops. This is exactly what the founding fathers warned us would be the result if we allowed the international banksters to get control of the monetary system in the U.S.....and thats exactly what happened with the unratified 16th amendment to the Constitution and the criminal Federal Reserve Act. And this is also why the founding fathers forged the Possee Comitatus Act to prevent this type of corporate/government/fascist paramilitary abuses. But the citizenry fell asleep at the wheel and let the enemy into the gates in 1913, didn't they?

Gustav, like Katrina and Andrew, were all engineered storms, and were all steered and controlled to cause all of the chaos to further erode constitutional rights and nullify any rights the common man on the street still erroneosly thinks he has.

That's right....I said these hurricanes are engineered and used as weapons on the citizens of the U.S.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Those of you in N.O. - how many people live there now? I know some Brazilians out here in California who told me that a lot of Brazilians were "recruited" to move to N.O. to rebuid because the Mississippi is so important for oil and wheat barges that everything had to be repaired and functioning again - and that legal status was "not required."

Is this true? Would you say that N.O. still has a much smaller population than before Katrina? Or that it's back to where it was?

And if not, why would a storm be engineered to hit there? To block the merchandise flow on the Mississippi? I'm just wondering what reasons there could be.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Also, according to an NPR interview I heard by the author of Blackwater, I remember that during Katrina it wasn't Blackwater - but some other Israeli private security firm that was hired by the gated communities to block the bridges and over passes from letting those "on foot" from exiting the city and possibly looting the rich neighborhoods.

Looks like this time Blackwater won the bid. It's all so charming - what trust, what empathy, what compassion in the face of catastrophe. Forget Red Cross let's bring out the big guns first.

We'll worry about karma or "if that was my kid" later.

That being said, evacuation vs. no evacuation is a tough call, damned if you do / damned if you don't for government... if this isn't an engineered storm.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by trusername

Blackwater was there, too. I think they went into public areas; they were not hired to guard large estates privately, those were from ISI- Israeli commandos. Here is a video:

Best of luck to any ATS users in Gustav's way. Hope to see you back on here soon!

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manasseh

As an attorney at law, as your profile proudly presents, it doesn't surprise me that you look towards the gov for protection.

Grow a pair, would ya.

Why does my profession imply that I look to the government for protection? Quite the opposite. I expect the government to NOT take care of me. I take care of myself.

However, in case you don't recall Katrina, the masses who did NOT take care of themselves ran rampant in the city and caused untold damage by looting businesses and homes, setting fires, etc. I am always going to be glad to see folks with more firepower than the hoodlums go in there and bust some ass.

Grow a brain, would ya.

Edited to add: Why the unnecessary personal attack? If you are not proud of your work, you're in the wrong field.

[edit on 1-9-2008 by TheHypnoToad]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheHypnoToad
I am from New Orleans. I was freaking thrilled to see the National Guard show up on Thursday.

I would feel exactly the same way. My god the things that happened last time were so horrid, most of the stories were covered up or downplayed because it was so shocking.

I would want to see lots of heavily armed forces patrolling the city too.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by jwstarry

Do these Blackwater people have the authority to confiscate guns. Can they go door to door and question people. How will the locals respond. Will there be another hurricane coming shortly.
How do people who stayed get food, fresh water, electricity. For those who have left, when will they be permitted to return. November?

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by trusername

They engineer hurricanes to further their Globalist NWO consolidation agenda. Or do you not know waht their latin motto ORDO AB CHAOS means?

Just so I know you understand, please translate ORDO AB CHAOS in reply to this post, and tell me if it makes more sense to you now that they would use any and all means at their disposal to further their agenda?

ORDO AB CHAOS = _______________

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sonya610

I am from New Orleans. I was freaking thrilled to see the National Guard show up on Thursday.

I would feel exactly the same way. My god the things that happened last time were so horrid, most of the stories were covered up or downplayed because it was so shocking.

[edit on 1-9-2008 by spannmark]

[edit on 1-9-2008 by spannmark]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sonya610

Well, TheHypnoToad and Sonya610, would you mind if those troops were foreign troops, say maybe Nato or UN PeaceKeeping troops, maybe Chinese and Russias who do not speak English. Would that be OK with you. Would you mind that?

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by spannmark
[
Well, TheHypnoToad and Sonya610, would you mind if those troops were foreign troops, say maybe Nato or UN PeaceKeeping troops, maybe Chinese and Russias who do not speak English. Would that be OK with you. Would you mind that?

I would not want that. However I was glad to see American boys from the National Guard, and I would be glad go see any member of our armed forces. As far as Blackwater, they are hired to be in the area. I don't know who hired them, but I would hire my own mercenaries if I could afford it.

Wouldn't you want your home protected when you are evacuated?

The gangs and the thugs who raped and murdered in New Orleans last time scare me more. And I know of several of those thugs who were killed by either military of paramilitary types. Good.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Uhhhh, dude, you don't get it do you? They are preparing your mind to accept it when they DO put foreign troops on the streets. Don'y you see thats the agenda? And you will be glad to see those russian and Chinese troops on the streets in the U.S.A., won't you....you accepted Balckwater, so you'll accept UN troops...thats the plan, my man...

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

The deployment of the mercs to NO is a symptom of Bush's decimation of the National Guard rather than a failure of a police force. It is the role of the NG to act in these instances where a force of nature overwhelms a local authority's ability to respond.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join