It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Been saved? :up:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
The night I asked Jesus to save my soul and cleanse my spirit:

The Dream
Part One

Walking slowly through a party filled with some of the most prestigious Artisans and Intellectuals as well a few of the most highly privileged on the planet. Looking thru my eyes conscious of self.

To say it was elegant is an understatement. Posh, red velvet carpets, grand and exquisite golden railings, stately and refined tapestry curtains and silk sheers.

Not to be shadowed by the guests in their re-gall and grandiose garments worn, with more sparkling lavaliere than a Harry Winston or any of the biggest on Rodeo Drive combined.

Laughter and the sound of delightful and uplifting music played in the back ground, rows of delicacies and trays of delights, everyone in the completely filled room was having a delightful evening care free and lighthearted.

Walking leisurely past the crowd, I glance up at the high wall as the clock strikes 12 Midnight.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
The sound was beyond hearing, felt more like sensed, completely. The roaring then dead sound as if everything past present and future melts together in this moment like a record player coming to an end.

Rrrrr. For an instant there was a pause in the universe in timelessness itself. Like the pause between the words or the breath.

First distant then surrounding me the insane shouts and terrified screams from the depths of souls tortured for all eternity. I watched as all of those once noble people began to grow grotesque faces sagging and haggard, each one slightly different yet the same demonic shapes, watching as they tore at their rubbery animalistic faces at the fraction of reality which left them separate and with piercing cries of agony then that which they knew only seconds before.

From each being came billowing towers of greenish thick black smoke, each one with either more or less some a constant outpouring through gritting teeth and swatting of the air before them choking and condemning.

The dimension of time gone, the dimensional reality as we know it, also gone. A sudden a electricshock struck me in the heart chakra and with it a small puff of light gray smoke arose from my mouth and I reached up.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Waking from the Dream

Reaching up with both of my hands extended to the corner of the room where I sensed the last remaining porthole to light begin to close with a bluish white swirling cloud and I reached out shouting Lord! Please Jesus save me!

Instantly I was being pulled through the waters of the ocean and my brother was grabbing my arm and saving me from drowning. Hard to describe this part as this actually does happen in another time frame then this moment this very profound reality as I awaken from the dream drenched and sobbing, clasping the blankets beneath my fingers, letting go the savior, who held my hand and rescued me from the greatest of nightmares.

I could smell him, taste him, not only was I still surrounded in light, but the room also had the most refreshing and positive charge.

Not wanting to leave this space of love of enlightened mercy, I shout out to my sister. She comes and knows not what happened but instantly felt the same energy as when she was saved some years before.

I cried to her and asked that she call her Mother (yes her adopted but real) "My Mom?" I said yes, Elsa was a very true spirited Christian woman and I needed her to help me calm down and put into perspective what had just happened.

Speaking with a very strong British accent Elsa asked what is it my dear? I told her everything and she stayed on the phone for hours as we both prayed and asked for the Lords ultimate blessing.

Question, once saved always saved? What say thee?

[edit on 31-8-2008 by antar]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Interesting lots of lookie lous, no replies.

I am curious how when something this incredible happens, it breaks the boundaries between dream and awakened states.

Once something of this magnitude happens in ones life, nothing is ever the same, nothing.

I have to say that it did not make me stop who I am intrinsically, I still partied, was young and lived a rock and roll life style, yet was always an inquisitive type that needs experience first hand rather than blind faith to walk my individual path in the light.

Many of you here know me and some of my extreme claims having to do with many off the page subjects like my personal experiences with aliens, Angels and Masters.

One thing which has always guided me is the knowledge we are all part of something much larger than what any one doctrine or philosophy could possibly contain. An acceptance and honesty which I yet to find among humans especially organized group minded types.

I walk away from organized religion yet dance thru light and spirituality.

Miracles do happen and that I am still a witness to the divinity in each moment is proof enough for me. I wait for humanity to catch up with spirituality, for the freedom which is our birthright.

Over the years I have studied many religions and disciplines. Where I find my light being untouched by fear and despair is in deep meditation where there are no boundaries and only the empty sky before me.

For me meditation is the bridge between ourselves and God. Everything that takes me out of my self, my deepest being is material or mental. There is verbage and some nice words mesmerizing words nonetheless, but they can only move so deep, so high. I strive for nothing less than the ultimate peak of human consciousness, awareness. And for me just as I came in alone and will leave this body alone, finding or remembering who I am and who I will be is a process which can only be found deep within, no words, scriptures, just a reflection an endless infinity of truth, light and awareness and alone.

Religions to me create crowds, hordes of like minded individuals, I want to be original, just as I was blessed to be given this body to become, or remember. Living true to my original face is the final prayer. Is the ultimate flowering of what God has asked of me.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Interesting lots of lookie lous, no replies.

I read it.

You said (emphasis mine):

Once something of this magnitude happens in ones life, nothing is ever the same, nothing.

Yet, in the very next paragraph you describe that nothing really changed:

I have to say that it did not make me stop who I am intrinsically, I still partied, was young and lived a rock and roll life style, yet was always an inquisitive type that needs experience first hand rather than blind faith to walk my individual path in the light.

As best as I can sum it up (your experience):

"You had an experience, but nothing changed in your life."

Yet, Jesus said:
Luke 12:48 But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

From your "waking up from the dream post" (emphasis mine):

Waking from the Dream

Reaching up with both of my hands extended to the corner of the room where I sensed the last remaining porthole to light begin to close with a bluish white swirling cloud and I reached out shouting Lord! Please Jesus save me!

IF you are looking for comfort from this dream, you need to ask yourself why would you awake and shout:
"Lord! Please Jesus save me!"

Are you not saved?
Is this (type of dream) typical for a Saint to dream?
...and WAKE UP...shouting, "Lord! Please Jesus save me!"?

Is the dream YOU had different than the dream of another that wakes up and shouts:
"THANK YOU JESUS!"

LOOK, Antar,
I kinda LIKED your dream, but it doesn't speak well for the observer in your dream (you).

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I do not agree, as my search was open and authentic from a very early age. It does speak volumes of the deepest heart and soul of man.
We all hold both the potential for good and for evil within us.

I had already been protected by an Angel years before, I saw the Angel just as you see the comp screen before you now. How that makes me a saint I do not understand. I am open to being just that if it is my direction.

The dream was significant because it is a dream vision of end times.

One more thing, I was an heriess at the time of the dream, I have since gone to the poor house due to the types of people in that dream deciding for me that I will not have money in this life if I do not choose the material.

Our views will undoubtedly differ when it comes to religiosity, I am no longer bound by that which you still obviously are. Religiosity is simply geographic as I see it.

FYI, my connection to your Master is blissfully good.

new topics

top topics

join