It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET's Are Our Friends, They Love Us

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   

When a species is capable of leaving it's own solar system it means that it has overcome the 'progress-destruction cycle'

that is very true and makes perfect sense...

but alot of these new ideas are that some of the 'aliens' are actually extra DIMENSIONAL beings...

i'm sure you could argue of course that if you could leave your solar system and be free of aggressive behavior that leaving your own DIMENSION would create the same effect... but hey it's something I ponder about

how we KNOW that reaching a level of intelligence eliminates evil? we certainly are NOWHERE close to getting rid of it in our society.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

Well, I don't know, I stated as much.

But if you think in terms of an actual physics behind this, then the concept would be that to evolve you need the higher vibrational frequencies of consciousness, which would mould you into a more peacefull creative and loving state.

Those that don't embrace them end up hitting a tecnological and gnostic wall that contains them. Think of it as a control mechanism written in the very laws of physics that create all beings, so that creation does not consume itself.

Most of us don't know if this is so, but it is more or less the underpinning of the new age contact movements, which are every bit as relevant in the UFO experience as the low frequency bodysnatcher type accounts.

The reality is for each one of us, through personal experience, to sort out for themselves.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

All civilizations probably progress at different speeds and levels. Some advance their technology but at the expense of their spirituality (by choice). Some probably choose to advance their spirituality faster as they place a higher value on the "soul essence" compared to the technology aspect, etc there are probably all kinds of mixes out there.

I read a book a month ago called "The Allies of Humanity" and in it stated that many times a civilization advances their technology (ie: in space travel) for commerce reasons and that these folks are more "aggressive" where as the more spiritual seeking societies don't feel the need to travel all over because they are simply more concerned with their own spiritual advancement.

My guess, and I'm only imagining here is that we will come across the merchant traders (seeking riches) and explorers (seeking conquest) first. The "quiet ones" are more than likely sitting at home contemplating their own spiritual awareness or minding their own business.

As stated before, if you meet an alien, just judge them by their own merits as you would any individual except the Reptilians, they are suppose to be really nasty and I would suggest to run as fast as possible.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Another interesting concept is that this is not really a civilizational thing, but an individual progress.

Those individuals that hit higher frequency automatically get embraced into a universal civilization that is already present in the universe. Planetary civilizations like ours could just be the breeding grounds for higher level beings, which come here peridically and check the development of the souls.

Maybe humanity, as an autonomous species, will never really colonize the stars, only the best of us will be uplifted into higher consciousness.

This fits into the salvation mysticism quite well dosen't it?

All of the above is theory, take it for what it is worth.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I like your style and your postive nature! However I beg to differ with your ideas of this universe and all alien life forms that are within this universe. Now dont get me wrong.. I would like to think as postive as you do about life and beings so far advanced that they can leave their own solar system.

However the thing is War and death is just not a human trait. War and death is part of this universe. How do I know this? I dont, Im just making a guess like you are. But chances of war like beings that conqure other solar systems are highly likely! Weapons that use the power of many suns, and can not only destroy a single planet, but could destroy and entire solar system!

At the scale of war on this level, going planet by planet is low level war stuff. They control entire galaxies at a time. Prehaps even larger scale.
There is one thing I do know. There is light, and there is darkness.
Beings that might seem demon like, and others that may seem like angels.
Others that dont fit any of our ideas, or hopes.
Some may not care about the human hopes or ideas, and treat us like bugs.
We treat so many other life forms on this planet with disreguard that aliens prehaps will give us a taste of our own medicine.

Its only fair to think that some might love us as they would like their child.
Others may not care. While others will go out of their way to control and enslave us.

I just dont think 1 solid absolute is anyway to think..
But I do thank you for trying to be postive about all this..
But the thing is being nice, and lovey dovey can get you dead! Because you where not prepared for the worse.

Thats why we as humans are not ready for them.. We understand so little.
But if we open our eyes and take a close look at the world we live in.
It might show us how the universe works as a whole.
There is darkness and there is light. Balance.
And with Balance not everything can be good natured like you!

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
It's interesting reading the replies to this topic, loving the negative replies also. good thread.

I understand where the OP is coming from. Sometimes there are experiences that give such incredible clarity to the world around us and ourselves that provides knowledge from experiences you cannot explain. There does appear (to me) to be differing levels of consciousness which impacts our awareness, understanding and empathy of all that exists, seen or unseen. It changes a person and continues to. For the better IMO.

The words contained within this thread illustrate our illusion perfectly.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   

When a species is capable of leaving it's own solar system it means that it has overcome the 'progress-destruction cycle'

(some time in Mexico, 1495--1510)

Acatlotzin: Hey, Huehueteotl, check it out! See, I saw them, right where I told you!

Huehueteotl: Are you yammering about your Unidentified Floating Objects once again?

A: Yes, they're real! The ship, I swear, it isn't on the horizon, it's in *our* *harbor*! And there are extracontinental beings coming off of it, in a little ship, sort of like our canoes. The big one has some kind of exotic propulsion on it---it seems to move without any oarsmen, if you can believe it. Come on, over here.

(the Aztecs go to spy on the harbor from a hilltop)

H: Holy snake god! You're right! Crap, we're in trouble. Did you see how big they are? and they have these shiny things that they're holding like weapons, like our spears but made out of who knows what, something only the gods can make! We've gotta tell the general! They might be after our cattle or our women! They could be here to kill our priests and our gods!

A: Oh c'mon. Don't you know? It's the logical law of intercontinental travel. They're just advanced beings from very far away. Any civilization which has the technology to travel between the continents surely must have progressed past the phase of conquest, greed, and religious persecution. They want to help us, cure our diseases, and stop the stupid wars that our politicians always seem to get us into. Let's go out and welcome our new extracontinental friends.

H: Why don't you go first.

[edit on 1-9-2008 by mbkennel]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyjackblack

These "aliens" as most people call them have been around for a very long time, they taught us how to make weapns and drugs and how to destroy others for personal gain.

Sure, let's blame it all on the evil ET's. We humans have no ingenuity at all. We invent nothing. We are so victimised!
-Yeah... right. Anything to escape accountability for our own actions.

YOu don't know crap buddy, you want to believe in that these "aliens" are our saviours and they are'nt, they are evil and they are exactly what the bible AND MANY OTHER ACNIENT DOCUMENTS say they are, they are fallen angelsm full of selfishness and evil.

First off, I never said they were our 'saviors', that is a religous term/ideal... an icon many use to shift accountability.

Secondly, ancient documents are just that. Ancient documents written by people with no concept of hygiene, much less science. Taking them at face value, is to invite mysticism as your answer for everything.. which is quite dangerous.

As for your abduction stories, I'm not going to berate and scrutinise you about them..
Nor will I tell you to take your 'BS/Fire in the Sky Stories' and leave the forums, as you did with me

Thanks for your reply.
Peace

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

Thanks for the reply zysin5, I enjoyed reading it. You have some good points, imo.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

LoL! I enjoyed that mbkennel, it was a good one

Just remember those new travellers had already used their guns on themselves first, and they weren't powerful enough to destroy a planet

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Tattoo1377

I can flat out right now say you don't know what the hell you are talking about. Furthermore you have never made contact with any aliens, nor do you know anything about them.

Provide proof, or you are a liar.

The liars/hoaxers/sensationalists here are so annoying. Everyone thinks they are the experts on everything. It's hilarious when people fabricate this crap out of thin air as if they know everything there is to know about "aliens".

As far as the T&C goes, I think you're breaking them and I have the right to call you out on it.

Post your crap in the skunkworks forum, not here.

[edit on 1-9-2008 by rocksarerocks]

[edit on 1-9-2008 by rocksarerocks]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Prote

Yeah, it is quite refreshing to hear so many different responses and viewpoints. That's the most I could ever have hoped for with it.
As for the negative comments.. yea they are fun too

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Where did you get that universal law from? Who wrote it? How do you know it is so?
What proof do you have that such a law even exists or is in effect? If it were universal would that not mean that all beings in the universe would have knowledge and yet I am totally unaware of this law.. does this mean I am not really part of this universe?

I am confused.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
This "Universal law" theory is completely flawed, first of all you're implying that because said ET's/Species etc have the capability they know not to use it.....

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that contradicting and ignoring our entire history? I'm fairly certain every time we have made scienctific breakthroughs it has had some destructive/military/warfare application created from it usually leading to horrific events which were foreseen and predicted but only regretted after the fact.

So to create any universal law that does not include our entire history of repetition and documented violence is to create a law from fiction, because to create a Universal Law is to say that ALL things must follow a set pattern, there is NO deviation from the law atall and that would include human history even if we were but a speck of life in a vastly populated galaxy we have thrown that law out of the window for them all.

Okay so enough of how humans have already destroyed your mythical "law" I could write an essay on how flawed your theory is and why but the 4000 character limit and the average attention span of a person tells me not to.

Sorry to sound so harsh it's a cute idea it's just illogical, the only part of your post I agree with is-

"you should replace your paranoia and fear with more positive energy such as love and hope."

Just a shame it was used in such a poor way.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Universal law, is it?

Here is a ROTE that I feel you all will enjoy:

There is no beginning, there is no end, There is only change.

There is no teacher, there is no student, There is only remembering.

There is no good, there is no evil, There is only expression.

There is no union, there is no sharring, There is only one.

There is no joy, there is no sadness, There is only love.

There is no greater, there is no entropy, There is only motion.

There is no wakefulness, there is no sleep, There is only being.

There is no limit, there is no chance, There is only plan.

Ultimate Journey -Robert A. Monroe

Remember, will you?

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

ok so you know everything there is to know about Aliens and their intentions ?

do you have any evidence other than your opinion ?

the evidence from abduction investigations show that they are not good and friendly as you imply.

People forced to board ships and undergoe extreme surgical procedures? forced to mate with aliens? You have got to be kidding... just like there are bad humans and good humans the same should still apply to aliens.. There are good ones abd bad ones. To say that they are all benevolent is to be foolish.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
for those mentioning these so-called alien abductions....

ever hear of govt created false flag scenarios ? Its been going on for a thousand years.

Incidents like in Germany where german soldiers were dressed up in polish uniforms then shot and shown to the world..."look poland attacked us !"

The govt has managed to down a few UFO's over the years. Theyve back-engineered them and now have their own anti-gravity UFO's flying around. They occasionally let these craft be seen to strike fear into the public.

And yes they also abduct citizens to spread this hatred and fear among the ignorant masses.

When the time is right, the govts of the world will "come clean" and tell us of the alien problem. They will say "we kept this secret to protect you" and to further protect you we will need to unite under one banner.

One day we will see panicked FOX newscasters broadcasting live reports of giant saucers attacking major cities. It will either be illusions (projected images, yes they have technology to create false 3d images) or it will be govt controlled ships.

On December 6, 1941 most of America stood firmly against war with Japan and Germany. On December 8, 1941 millions of americans VOLUNTEERED to risk their lives in that same war.

......................Fear

Stop falling for the elite's game

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Without meaning to sound offensive but thats proabably the stupidest post I have ever seen!

Just because aliens have the technology to travel to our planet in no way means that they are peaceful! That is seriously flawed logic my friend. Why do you assume because they can travel here they are peaceful?

Thats like saying because the germans had the ability to send tanks into countries they wernt aggressive and ment peace!

A technological ability does not mean peace what so ever, thats like saying the inventor of the handgun never wanted you to use it for protection.

Your making some very bold and very vague assumptions, don't get me wrong I'd love to believe aliens etc are peaceful but your point of view is entirely incorrect.

"I have the technology to travel to other planets therefore I'm peaceful" Well I hate to break it to you but its more likely their travelling to other planets for more malovent reasons. Maybe not true, but ALOT more likely!

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
"DO YOU WISH THAT WE SHOW UP ?"

How to can you answer this question ?
The truth of soul can be read by telepathy. You only need to clearly ask yourself this question and give your answer as clearly, on your own or in a group, as you wish. Being in the heart of a city or in the middle of a desert does not impact the efficiency of your answer, YES or NO, IMMEDIATELY AFTER ASKING THE QUESTION! Just do it as if you were speaking to yourself but thinking about the message.
This is a universal question and these mere few words, put in their context, have a powerful meaning. You should not let hesitation in the way. This is why you should calmly think about it, in all conscience. In order to perfectly associate your answer with the question, it is recommended that you answer right after another reading of this message.
Do not rush to answer. Breathe and let all the power of your own free will penetrate you. Be proud of what you are ! The problems that you may have weaken you. Forget about them for a few minutes to be yourselves. Feel the force that springs up in you. You are in control of yourselves !
A single thought, a single answer can drastically change your near future, in one way as in another.
Your individual decision of asking in your inner self that we show up on your material plan and in broad daylight is precious and essential to us.
Even though you can choose the way that best suits you, rituals are essentially useless. A sincere request made with your heart and your own will will always be perceived by those of us whom it is sent to.
In your own private polling booth of your secret will, you will determine the future.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
History shows,repeatedly,that when a superior species encounters an inferior one,the later is overtaken.Approach with extreme caution.I am not saying all other intelligent life forms want to have us for slaves or some interstellar traveling zoo,or to use us for advancement of a hybrid species,because I believe there are service to other beings that are here to help,but one must distinguish between the ill-will motive beings and the helpfull ones.You cant just jump into the arms (or tentacles,lol) of the first being you meet and blindly extend your trust and open yourself to them.Remember ignorance is bliss

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join