It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET's Are Our Friends, They Love Us

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Did you even read my OP ?
Somehow I seriously doubt you took the time to.

And even if you did, I can tell you are convinced they are malicous, so I will tell you the same as you told me..
You are lost and misguideded, my friend.

Peace

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Sorry, but I won't devote my time in debate with an agressive personality that just registered today, so they could attack my character.
Too much, too soon, from you my friend.

And that in no way means I bow to your statements either...

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tattoo1377

When a species is capable of leaving it's own solar system it means that it has overcome the 'progress-destruction cycle' that can occur when mastery of it's own aggressive tendencies is lacking. At the same time a species discovers powerful energy sources allowing travel beyond their own solar system, they also become capable of creating offensive weapons of irreversible destructive power.

This also refutes all claims anyone makes concerning malevolent aliens.

Oh really? And if I may ask you, who has shared this knowledge with you? Mr Alien himself? A theory doesn't make it factual information

[edit on 1-9-2008 by Mdv2]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Forgive me, but I must address the many times you were asked where you learned of the "universal law". You have said that it is off topic...However you say yourself that this law supports that all "ET's" love us.

First, let me share with you a Universal law that supports why they love us, and are benevolent. When a species is capable of leaving it's own solar system it means that it has overcome the 'progress-destruction cycle' that can occur when mastery of it's own aggressive tendencies is lacking. At the same time a species discovers powerful energy sources allowing travel beyond their own solar system, they also become capable of creating offensive weapons of irreversible destructive power. This is a form of natural selection. Only those species who perfectly control their aggressiveness can reach this stage. The others will self destruct from misuse of this technology. This means, that anyone visiting us from outer space is indeed peaceful. This also refutes all claims anyone makes concerning malevolent aliens.

I fail to see why this would be considered off topic. Also considering this "universal law" is the foundation of why "ET's" love us... Forgive me if I have missed anything. So I must ask, like others have before... Where did you learn of this law??????

Thanks, ^ ^

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Selket
Forgive me, but I must address the many times you were asked where you learned of the "universal law". You have said that it is off topic...However you say yourself that this law supports that all "ET's" love us.

First, let me share with you a Universal law that supports why they love us, and are benevolent. When a species is capable of leaving it's own solar system it means that it has overcome the 'progress-destruction cycle' that can occur when mastery of it's own aggressive tendencies is lacking. At the same time a species discovers powerful energy sources allowing travel beyond their own solar system, they also become capable of creating offensive weapons of irreversible destructive power. This is a form of natural selection. Only those species who perfectly control their aggressiveness can reach this stage. The others will self destruct from misuse of this technology. This means, that anyone visiting us from outer space is indeed peaceful. This also refutes all claims anyone makes concerning malevolent aliens.

I fail to see why this would be considered off topic. Also considering this "universal law" is the foundation of why "ET's" love us... Forgive me if I have missed anything. So I must ask, like others have before... Where did you learn of this law??????

Thanks, ^ ^

Ok, sure..
It is not learned, it is within us all.
Each of us already has the collective concousness of the universe, including the knowledge therein.. as our conciousness expands so does our knowledge. You read it, and I am guessing it rang a bell with you. Ask yourself why it did?
Remember when you learned 2+2=4 ?
It made perfect sense, didn't it? That is because you already knew it, and someone reminded you.

Peace

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Tattoo1377

Thank you for the quick reply.
It sheads more light on the topic. I think you will be able to get your message across more clearly. I agree that there is alot that we do not understand yet, so I cannot disagree with you. But because I myself have not found this answer within myself, I cannot agree with you.

But star and flag for you, for providing this information.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I agree 100%

alien species capable of intersteller travel will always be peaceful. They would have otherwise destroyed themselves.

The kind of technology they have wont allow for small wars and disputes. Any war would completely destroy themselves.

I would also like to add that any alien species capable of space travel also will have no monetary system. The concept of money will be so foreign to them that they wont have a word for it in their language.

The problem we humans have is we cant comprehend a world without war and money. And until we can, we will never know peace

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by admriker444
I agree 100%

alien species capable of intersteller travel will always be peaceful. They would have otherwise destroyed themselves.

The kind of technology they have wont allow for small wars and disputes. Any war would completely destroy themselves.

I would also like to add that any alien species capable of space travel also will have no monetary system. The concept of money will be so foreign to them that they wont have a word for it in their language.

The problem we humans have is we cant comprehend a world without war and money. And until we can, we will never know peace

Spot on admriker44!
Your communication skills are far more eloquent than mine, thanks for speaking up. It is good to hear from other people who understand.

Peace

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Selket

Thanks, ^ ^

Very good!

Its the very proof of deception! and most certainly, on topic! They just could not answer, easy way out!

[edit on 1-9-2008 by DarksDeception]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   

To those of you who quote scripture and say that ET's are fallen angels, you are wrong,

[edit on 31-8-2008 by Tattoo1377]

On what basis can you prove this statement? Prove the non belivers are wrong, and prove that aliens exist. Im not saying they dont, and im not saying there Fallen angels either but im asking how can you make such a bold statement without anything to back it up.

[edit on 1-9-2008 by JOINTHERESISTANCE]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by JOINTHERESISTANCE

To those of you who quote scripture and say that ET's are fallen angels, you are wrong,

On what basis can you prove this statement? Prove we are wrong, and prove that aliens exist. Im not saying they dont, and im not saying there Fallen angels either but im asking how can you make such a bold statement without anything to back it up.

You proove we are wrong! You prove God is wrong!
You see we have nothing to lose, you have everything to lose!

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by DarksDeception

If you would actually read before you hit the reply button, you would see I answered him on the very next post.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   

reply to post by DarksDeception

If you would actually read before you hit the reply button, you would see I answered him on the very next post.

But i didn't Mr Pride! Because you speak no logic at all!

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:06 AM
link   

On what basis can you prove this statement? Prove we non belivers are wrong, and prove that aliens exist. Im not saying they dont, and im not saying there Fallen angels either but im asking how can you make such a bold statement without anything to back it up.

Again my friend, you need to read what is written to you!

Its not up to a Christians to prove anything to you, but we hope you will at least listen! Because we already know!

Its up to you to disprove? If you cannot, be aware! Thats logic!

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarksDeception

On what basis can you prove this statement? Prove we non belivers are wrong, and prove that aliens exist. Im not saying they dont, and im not saying there Fallen angels either but im asking how can you make such a bold statement without anything to back it up.

Again my friend, you need to read what is written to you!

Its not up to a Christians to prove anything to you, but we hope you will at least listen! Because we already know!

Its up to you to disprove? If you cannot, be aware! Thats logic!

what the hell are u talking about? i was asking the OP to backup his statement. I never onced said they were either, so i dont have to prove any thin! LOL and if he cant prove there aliens then i want him to say it in a reply.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I seriously and with all vigor want to lambaste you for posting this insane nonsense.

Because after years and years of serious study there is no other conclusion and I have posted a ridiculous number of pages already here and elsewhere that the Greys are an Evil Horror

and they aren't even Alien

There are Care Bear forums out there for this kind of nonsense, this is the sort of thing people let themselves believe because deep down cowardice and fear rule them.

The only pleasure I can derive from a thread like this is knowing the people that believe this nonsense will be the first ones served up on a plate and eaten... I can't say that in this case i'm not disturbed that they like the food raw and kicking

Go to your own death with your insane belief system, but don't try and convince others to give their lives and culture and species away foolishly, if you knew how utterly ridiculous these statements were you'd never say them.

Good is the single rarest commodity there is, far from anhilation being the defacto norm if you war just the opposite has been true from the first time a cave man invented a spear and the guy next to him stole it to copy it and stabbed him through the face with his invention while he lay sleeping

Despite war being the death of countless sntient being there are always survivors, if we had a Nuclear war tomorrow with 6 Billion people you can count on a Half Million being genetically Immune to radiation and surviving

The species that always goes extinct is the ultimately pacifistic, a society that creates a utopia in which it only knows peace, will soon enough... Only know peace.

I could personally conquer that world in a day despite it's technology, it would have no weapons no laws no understanding anymore of threat... it would take only a couple of generations before no one alive even remembered violence

I could go to that world and with a simple hammer, cave the skull in of the operator of the biggest reactor and blow half the world, but not before boarding a starship loaded with their technology... with which i could then do as I pleased...

All truely benevolent societies are destroyed because if they Know violence they are violent, a truely peaceful species is no match for a bunch of zulus with spears, you can't have your cake and eat it too

If you have weapons to defend then some of you know violence and control the others with it...

It was made this way, it has always been this way and always will be and all the stupid dreams you can muster and fake information and lies you tell to make you have hope in a crazy world are worthless.

and in the end you will only get people killed before this is said and done.

They love those who believe ths tripe, easy pickings...

If it can defend itself it Can Kill, If it can't defend itself it will be killed

They Eat People, that's what is real, they want us to destroy ourselves, that is real, so they get the world without a fight.. insidious, vermin

When they get to you, your programmed to believe they are Good, because they want to win without losses, so they take some and send them back, convinced it's all warm and fuzzy and they will save us

and they will save some of us

For Desert

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by JOINTHERESISTANCE

I'm saying that is exactly where we get our beliefs about fallen angels from, these things are soulless and understand that eventually this dimesnion caves in on itself and beings with sould can survive... and they can't

The "Undo creation" is all about a desire to take every species and draft it into stopping the natural cycle of the universe sop they don't have to die at all

an utterly cowardly race given the sheer enormous time sapn ahead

I offer no answer to g-d and what is beyond.

Nor am I fanatically religous in anyway, man has laid he's word into the books far too much for my tatse.

But one line of Christs says it all when he refers to us as "conquerer of stars" not... going to...not living in peace among the...

But "Conquerers of The Stars"

This is our destiny.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mdv2

When a species is capable of leaving it's own solar system it means that it has overcome the 'progress-destruction cycle' that can occur when mastery of it's own aggressive tendencies is lacking. At the same time a species discovers powerful energy sources allowing travel beyond their own solar system, they also become capable of creating offensive weapons of irreversible destructive power.

This also refutes all claims anyone makes concerning malevolent aliens.

Oh really? And if I may ask you, who has shared this knowledge with you? Mr Alien himself? A theory doesn't make it factual information

Don't ignore me, reply me. Where do you get this knowledge from. It's quite a strong thing to say that this theory refutes all claims that aliens are malevolent.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   

First, let me share with you a Universal law that supports why they love us, and are benevolent.

Are you benevolent with mosquitos?
We could be just as moquitos for them,and nothing more,if we Assume they indeed exists,and there is no proof of their existence.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Tattoo1377

This is a form of natural selection. Only those species who perfectly control their aggressiveness can reach this stage. The others will self destruct from misuse of this technology.

I doubt this is a universal law, it has some flaws.
It might be one way of evolution.
This is also a possibility:
A species evolves with a peaceful character but as they understand they are not alone in the universe, and that not all species are or will be peacefull because of evolution, they feel it is better to be the conquerers than being conquered.

As for selfdestructing because of misuse of new technology/weapons.
That is possible, depending on how far they are advanced, just look at us, the humans, where are we in our evolution?
Just take a look at the universe, how does it work?
There are two main forces that keeps the universe together, 'order' & 'chaos'.

Good theory though

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join