It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cindy McCain talks about Palin's National Security Experience

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Sorry to bring this to you but America needs china very much and to aggravate china will cost America its Chinese money infusion that every year goes on in the America give away auction block.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Agreed, NOT getting into I have a dozen posts on this China is our friend, we are the natural Ally for them... and a strong Russia only pushes them deeper into our graces.

People make alot of junk about the Fear of an Asian Unity, But that can only come as an answer to an agressive America...

when we leave the region, they have to live with eachother... and unlike America the viable option to invade and conquer each other exists

Our foreign policy has been abysmal

left alone Asia becomes the new cold war, whomever has Ameruica on their side has the strategic advantage

Leave them to have to stare each other down and not us and they all will vie for American Alliance...

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Sorry to bring this to you but America needs china very much and to aggravate china will cost America its Chinese money infusion that every year goes on in the America give away auction block.

Maybe now, yes. But guess who built China up? Guess who gave them a 10 year running start?

China is a Communist country. Don't be fooled by simulating a "western economy", that is only to get rich.

China came out with their "Strategic Moderization Object". The objective was detailed in a book called "Unrestricted Warfare". Unrestricted Warfare is about Chinese plans to displace the US in Asia.

Goal 1: Become modernized, using a Western-style economy

-- achieving this goal means moving American manufacturing companies into China

-- once in China, learn how the Americans do things. Replicate their products under Chinese labels selling them for cheaper

Goal 2: Control America's monopolies. Go after IBM, Walmart, and the MSM. Threaten to withdraw their investments if they don't agree to China's unfair rules.

Goal 3: Build up the Chinese military, especially the Navy. Build and purchase new destroyers, Nuclear Submarines, fighter planes etc.

Goal 4: Go after Taiwan. Getting Tawain means getting control of the world's most important strategic sea lanes for shipments between the West and East.

There are more goals, but these are the first ones.

Clinton was America's first Chinese President. He played right into their hands, and it was too easy.

[edit on 31-8-2008 by jetxnet]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I have to admit, Barack Obama has a lot more international ties than Governor Palin.

He has ties with Africa through his Muslim revolutionary Uncle Odinga Obama , he has ties with Libya through his 20 year association with Reverend Jeremiah Wright who along with Louis Farrakhan paid a visit in 1984 to none other than Maummar al-Ghaddafi, and he has ties to Iraq through his buddy Mr. Auchi.

I imagine he even has a few ties to Pakistan as well if one were to dig deep enough..

[edit on 31-8-2008 by LLoyd45]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Righties claim Palin has more experience because she was major of a small town in the middle of no where and the fact "Alaska borders russia" and after all that theres her two years of being governor. Dont kid yourslef, this aint no experience for POTUS. Especially considering the fact McCain and you fellas have been making the "experience" argument all these months, I mean how much more hypocritical can one be?

Can any republican here tell me right now that McCain didnt choose her for biological reasons?

What a weak political tactic from the McCain campaign and his supporters are having to cover his ass, again.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

I think you are way off the mark with the DEMOCRATS being the war hawks this time around,,, like miles off.

Have you heard any of Mccains resent stumps?
About two weeks ago he addressed a crowd and got right on about IRAN and the current other two wars? ( I've been youtubing BOTH O and Mc often)

I'm sorry I think in general you have a very firm grasp, however I REALLY cannot understand this assumption/belief??????????

God I don't even know how to convey my
in this instance.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

And now we are financially Dependant on their money to make our nation function, this year alone China will surpass japan on the amount of debt that they has bought.

China will become our number one.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Exactly Marge. We gaven them everything they needed.

They went from a 3rd World country in 1992 to nearly becoming a SuperPower in 2000. In just that 8 year span during the Clinton administration, they got everything they wanted from America. They got the American businesses, sensative military techs, the Walmart cash cow - you name it. They got more than a 10 year jump, while making our economy dependent on theirs.

As a Chinese general stated in the book, "Unrestricted Warfare" - "The US will hang themselves with their own rope".

You may not see this now, but Russia will eventually become our ally. As China continues to steam-roll, China will start pushing their weight around. China will move into Russian territory a little at a time - to the point where Russia will be looking for powerful allies. China will look to secure Russian minerals and Oil.

China has the most populous nation in the world. Making them also the most technologically advanced as the US has done, is the dumbest thing you could do.

China has the worst human rights record on the planet. They are oppressive and censor everything so their people only see their view. They have paid Google to censor their searches.

The American government asked Google not to censor China's searching (so they would get multiple views), but Google refused.

Google just wanted the money - no surprise there.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   

The American government asked Google not to censor China's searching (so they would get multiple views), but Google refused.

SO a business should not exist to create money and should instead exist to cater to the desiers of the BUSH administration?

I believe you have me at a loss here

im very confused by your logic (..or lack there of)

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   

SO a business should not exist to create money and should instead exist to cater to the desiers of the BUSH administration?

No .. cator to free speech. Cator to Democracy (the American Republic).

I don't expect Obama's supporters to know what that means, as they are essentially Communist anyway if voting for Obama.

The Chinese people can't even visit certain sites (news sites, blogs etc.) carrying stories that day that may make America look good, or China look bad etc. They only see what the Chinese govenment wants them to.

Everything is filtered. It's called the "Great Firewall of China". One massive civilian computer network.

If Obama had his way, we'd only see what he wanted us to. No other views, but his. This is already apparent.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

Interesting that at least Japan is a true ally while China will only get stronger until his ties with the US will be broken by then we may be nothing more than a broken nation with a powerful military force that can not sustain itself.

Sometimes I wonder how we have allowed our politicians do this to our nation.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Interesting that at least Japan is a true ally while China will only get stronger until his ties with the US will be broken by then we may be nothing more than a broken nation with a powerful military force that can not sustain itself.

Sometimes I wonder how we have allowed our politicians do this to our nation.

True, but the American politicians seemed to think they could control China, making it part of the New World Order. The liberal New World Order (Obama) is based on the old Russian Constitution. The Republican NWO is based on Corporate Facism (where corporations are the government).

Russia and China both know the US plans for New World Order and do not want to answer to a US Global Gov. They want their own govenment to govern the world (especially China).

This is why we are on collision course for WWIII with mainly China. It will be a battle for New World Order under that countrie's government.

There simply is not room for more than one SuperPower in the world, especially with different models of government (Communism vs. Democracy).

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by southern_Guardian

Maybe he did, maybe he didn't. But just the same, one could certainly argue that Obama chose that old 35 year senate dinosaur Biden for no other reason than to appeal to white male voters who value national security and foreign policy experience.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

I don't expect Obama's supporters to know what that means, as they are essentially Communist anyway if voting for Obama.

ROFL

You make the boldest statements for someone who has NOTHING to base them on

you remind me of a chatty-kathy doll i used to see on TV

Someoen pulls your string and you just talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk

except - like the doll - your batteries have run low and now nobody even knows what is coming out of your mouth

...even you

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by jamie83
So what exactly is Obama's foreign policy experience again?

Oh, honey, take it like a man, will you? You nearly single-handedly spearheaded the smear campaign against Obama here a mere month ago. When the shoe's on the other foot, you just can't take it.

You think I care what Cindy McCain and your goddess Sarah say or think?

It's just funny! I guess maybe I should have put this in the joke forum.

Originally posted by vor78
But just the same, one could certainly argue that Obama chose that old 35 year senate dinosaur Biden for no other reason than to appeal to white male voters who value national security and foreign policy experience.

Oh, there's another reason... He appeals to white female voters, too... Trust me.

I'm just having so much fun!

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

I never said he didn't, but we all know that he was primarily targeting one demographic with that pick. They're both pandering to a target audience with every move they make, we all know that.

I'm glad you are having fun! So am I! I am very excited with the selection of Palin and the huge morale boost it has provided for the entire conservative community.

[edit on 31-8-2008 by vor78]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHA. That's HILARIOUS coming from someone who is supporting Obama ... he thinks businesses should exist to create money so that he can tax the hell out of their profits and basically punish them for their success!!!

She's a rich blonde trophy wife who hasn't got a clue about anything other than apparently keeping track of how many houses she has.

That's a very pathetic statement that only exposes your ingnorance (or willfill denial) in regard to all that Cindy McCain does for people around the WORLD. To disregard and/or discredit all of her compassionate volunteerism and to make such a shallow statement shows more about YOU and what YOUR values are than anything else.

Jemison

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Originally posted by jamie83
So what exactly is Obama's foreign policy experience again?

Oh, honey, take it like a man, will you? You nearly single-handedly spearheaded the smear campaign against Obama here a mere month ago. When the shoe's on the other foot, you just can't take it.

You think I care what Cindy McCain and your goddess Sarah say or think?

It's just funny! I guess maybe I should have put this in the joke forum.

Originally posted by vor78
But just the same, one could certainly argue that Obama chose that old 35 year senate dinosaur Biden for no other reason than to appeal to white male voters who value national security and foreign policy experience.

Oh, there's another reason... He appeals to white female voters, too... Trust me.

I'm just having so much fun!

Barack Obama appeals to all kinds of people! I understand the whole Muslim world is also staunch supporters of him as well. That would be a big plus for him in foreign relations..

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
You seem upset about something.

When you reference Cindy's work around the world, are you also referring to her visit with Mother Teresa, a visit which didn't happen, that Cindy claims is the point the Mother talked her into adopting?

Maybe you are referring to the money she stole from her own nonprofit organization that was supposed to be using that money for medical relief, but she used it to buy her own drugs for her addiction instead.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Absolutely ridiculous.

They should have skipped the geographic proximity argument. Do they really think people are that dumb?

:shk:

I'm pretty convinced the McCain people and the campaign are fairly unfocused, which to me indicates a certain lack of discipline and control.

There are better Palin arguments to make.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join