It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look inside U.S.A. Prison Camps

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
With U.S.A. prison camps beginning to go mainstream, some reporters were invited in to take an inside look. Though I'm sure it was toned down. I believe this is some type of detainment facility.

[edit on 31-8-2008 by SkepticalSteve]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
It actually doesn't seem that bad. I just hope this clears up some of the rumors about people being locked in these and terminated.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
i dont know, that one camp near the train tracks with huge furnaces sticking out along the brick wall seems kinda of crazy to me.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
It doesn't matter how bad it SEEMS. The point is that they are building huge facilities to contain mass amounts of people

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by PieKeeper

Yeah for a temporary time and security should be high. Some protesters are out of control.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticalSteve

You post on ATS, you're going there too mate...

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   

You post on ATS, you're going there too mate...

What!?!? Unless that was meant to be sarcastic, that has got to be the craziest statement I've read! Just because one posts on ATS that doesn't mean that they will be taken to a detention center. Sheesh!

Jemison

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Oh dear, you just bought that one way ticket too, Jemison.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I still think from what we've discussed here on the forum in the past years, and believe me it has been hashed over a plenty, that they are facilities or internment camps if you will, designed to accommodate refuges from anywhere in the US during times of Nation Emergencies.

Although no system is flawless when it comes to people handling in mass, is it possible to think positive and 'hope' that it would be more organized than Katrina showed us of intermediary placement after a Catastropy?

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I'm just playing guys. But you have kind of pissed me off. I'd just like to remind you the words of a priest when he came out of another style of detention camp in late '44.

"First they came for the jews, and I said nothing for I was not a jew.
Then they came for the communists, and I said nothing, for I was not a communist.
They came for the homosexuals, and I said nothing, for I was not a homosexual.
And then they came for me, and no one was left to speak for me."

The moral of this story is : even if you are the straitest guy, as patriotic as punch and all that crap, you should be worried when people are taken away, even if you think they are worthless commie protesters. Because that is their only crime. With all the non-conformists behind bars, the margin defining what "non-conformism" is gets really slim. And you might just be next. Be you as respectable as that polish priest.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
That's rather frightening. The implications for this could be really bad for the future of our nation. I dislike the idea of detention facilities. They could put people who participated in protests in these facilities and just lock them up without telling anyone.

new topics

top topics

join