It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ordo Antichristianus Illuminati® (OAI)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Finally it is clear who owns the pyramid.
It is the Ordo Antichristianus Illuminati® (OAI).
ordoantichristianusilluminati.org...

They own our Dollar
en.wikipedia.org...

After 911 they introduced the IAO pyramid.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
This is weird because they appear to be anti christian, especially protestants. Very odd, don't know what to say really.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
The keys of the Vatican secrets are the same
asv.vatican.va...
as the Ordo Antichristianus Illuminati

Just compare the format.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Whoa!!! This thread is absolutely hilarious.

I know, and in the past have conversed with the man who currently runs the OAI, and let me tell you, he is a nobody with too much time on his hands.

It was started by David ######, a terrible wannabe musician who plays guitar for an equally terrible group called the Illuminaughty. It is currently ran by John Rychlicki, a terrible wannabe author who couldn't write his way out of a paper bag.

The OAI is an absolute joke, at best, I would propose that there are less than 10 members, probably far less, someone told me that the actual number of members is just 4. The creator, who calls himself Frater Annuit Coeptis, is just one man who spends too much time on the internet in his basement. He is a failed author whose father pays to publish his books under the pseudonym Joshua Seraphim, his real name is John Rychlicki, and he is a very unpleasant and lonely man.

This is an individual who spends all his time, when he is not "writing" ridiculous rubbish trolling on myspace forums and harrassing people online. Out of every person who has come into some form of contact with "Joshua Seraphim" not one person has anything positive to say about him. Out of every review of his books, not one has anything positive to say that he has not written himself under another internet pseudonym.

Trust me, you're barking up the wrong tree, everything about the OAI, especially its "leader" is a complete joke.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by hawk123

This kind of looks like scambait to me.. Selling publications, and memberships.. Paypal gladly excepted.
Seriously, looks like excepts from a book. There is some truely bizarre stuff there. Thanks for the post.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Whoa!!! This thread is absolutely hilarious.

I know, and in the past have conversed with the man who currently runs the OAI, and let me tell you, he is a nobody with too much time on his hands.

It was started by David ######, a terrible wannabe musician who plays guitar for an equally terrible group called the Illuminaughty. It is currently ran by John Rychlicki, a terrible wannabe author who couldn't write his way out of a paper bag.

The OAI is an absolute joke, at best, I would propose that there are less than 10 members, probably far less, someone told me that the actual number of members is just 4. The creator, who calls himself Frater Annuit Coeptis, is just one man who spends too much time on the internet in his basement. He is a failed author whose father pays to publish his books under the pseudonym Joshua Seraphim, his real name is John Rychlicki, and he is a very unpleasant and lonely man.

This is an individual who spends all his time, when he is not "writing" ridiculous rubbish trolling on myspace forums and harrassing young girls. Out of every person who has come into some form of contact with "Joshua Seraphim" not one person has anything positive to say about him. Out of every review of his books, not one has anything positive to say that he has not written himself under another internet pseudonym.

Trust me, you're barking up the wrong tree, everything about the OAI, especially it's "leader" is a complete joke.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by BorgOfDoom

Wow.. I could sort of tell from just looking at the content, that it was heavily fabricated and pulled from different/disjointed sources. There seems to be a bad rash of these crappy sites on the net these days. A vast wealth of misinformation. Thanks very much for the heads-up on this particular dude.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Ha ha yeah, that website was comically unconvincing. You'd think somebody with so much time on his hands could have come up with something a little more entertaining. This is like sub-sub-sub-Subgenius stuff.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

What? It is sometimes unbelievable what you find on the net! This OAI was not started by David Cherubim who does not play guitar for a terrible group called the Illuminaughty. David Cherubim plays guitar for the Illumine Naughty, which is a great band, and David is an excellent guitar player. I only wish I could play that well. Just listen for yourselves.

www.myspace.com/illuminenaughty

Anthony

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Why do you have two post here???? One under Anonomous Post and Borg of Doom??? They both have the same content????

[edit on 19-2-2009 by Cloudsinthesky]

top topics

join