It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fort Dix / McGuire AFB Case/Can Aliens be killed?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Can Aliens be killed?

Image taken from:
www.ufocasebook.com...

Date:
January 18, 1978
Fort Dix/McGuire AFB, New Jersey, United States

Summary:
Taken from:
www.ufoevidence.org...

The primary eyewitness in the case, Jeffrey Morse, alleged that he had been working as a security policeman at McGuire AFB when he was notified about UFO activity over Fort Dix army base. Morse alleged that he heard that a non-human entity had been shot and he later saw the dead body of the entity lying on the ground on a disused runway at McGuire AFB.

Letter from sergeant Morse summarizing his experience and the incident:

In January of 1978, I was stationed at McGuire AFB, NJ. One evening, during the time frame of 0300hrs and 0500hrs., there were a number of UFO sightings in the area over the air field and Ft. Dix Army camp. I am a security policeman and was on routine patrol at the time. N.J. State Police, and Ft. Dix MPs were running code in the direction of Brownsville, NJ. A state trooper then entered gate #5 at the rear of the base requesting assistance and permission to enter. I was dispatched and the trooper wanted access to the runway area which led to the very back of the air field and connected with a heavily wooded area which is part of the Dix training area. He informed me that a Ft. Dix MP was pursueing (sic) a low flying object which then hovered over his car. He described it as oval shaped, with no details, and glowing with a blueish (sic) green color. His radio transmission was cut off. At that time in front of his police car, appeared a thing, about 4ft tall, grayish (sic), brown, fat head, long arms, and slender body. The MP panicked and fired five rounds from his .45 Cal into the thing, and one round into the object above. The object then fled straight up and joined with eleven others high in the sky. This we all saw but didn?t know the details at the time. Anyway, the thing ran into the woods towards our fenceline and they wanted to look for it. By this time several patrols were involved.

We found the body of the thing near the runway. It had apparently climbed the fence and died while running. It was all of a sudden hush-hush and no one was allowed near the area. We roped off the area and AF OSI came out and took over. That was the last I saw of it. There was a bad stench coming from it too. Like ammonia smelling but it wasn?t constent (sic) in the air. That day, a team from Wright-Patterson AFB came in a C141 and went to the area. They crated it in a wooden box, sprayed something over it, and then put it into a bigger metal container. They loaded it in the plane and took off. That was it, nothing more was said, no report made and we were all told not to have anything to say about it or we would be court martialed.

Sources:

www.ufoevidence.org...
www.ufocasebook.com...

Further reading:

www.nidsci.org...
www.nidsci.org...
www.ufocasebook.com...
ufos.about.com...

www.nicap.org...

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Testimony from Major George Filer:

Major George Filer was an Air Force Intelligence Officer who not only had an extraordinary encounter with a massive UFO on radar over the United Kingdom but later, in the 1970s while he was at McGuire Air Force Base in New Jersey, found out that an extraterrestrial biological entity had been shot at Fort Dix. The Extraterrestrial fled to adjacent McGuire Air Force Base, where it died on the tarmac. He testifies that this life form was then picked up and taken to Wright-Patterson Air Force Base. Afterwards, many of the key personnel on the base who had a connection with this event, were quickly transferred. Major Filer also points out that the ridicule factor has been very effective at silencing people who have seen ETs or UFOs, and has helped to maintain secrecy.

www.topsecrettestimony.com...

[edit on 31-8-2008 by Camilo1]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I don't understand why you ask if aliens can be killed, I thought the story is about a dead alien???

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by bubbles75

There is a couple of prominent ex-members of ATS who have manifested many times that the idea of killing an Alien is absurd. They now post in other forums and still sustain their ideas.

Some years ago a certain Phil Schneider said that he killed an alien gray. Of course he was ridiculed, and finally murdered.

This thread is a response to a message I got. And of course an invitation to my fellow ATS members to opine.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
my first name is odell, i was stationed as a military policeman with the 412th mp company at ft. dix new jersey until sept 77. we had a few ufo fly bys but none that landed. when we spoke about it we were told that it was an air force problem not army. the military needs to quit threatening their own and come clean on this people should be told the truth, ufos are for real and aliens are here among us!

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Some say the grays use their bodies as a vessel and they get another one if its killed.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
This is already being discussed.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Well, all evidence seems to point at the fact that "aliens", whatever they may be, are even more easily killed than humans.
1. They fly their craft as if they were drunk
2. Their allegedly 'advanced' craft are always crashing and their dead bodies are always being recovered.
3. Your own report states that the alien could barely climb a fence without dying after taking only 4 rounds. Shoot, even 50 Cent took 9 shots and lived.

4. They aren't even that intelligent to begin with. In OP's case, the dimwitted alien decided to materialize right in front of an armed infantryman in a jeep, at a military installation no less. He was summarily peppered with holes from a Deagle. LOL.

I'd say this is pretty conclusive evidence that aliens are pretty fragile and not very intelligent at all, or at least the 'grays'.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

My thread is older than the one you are referring to, therefore you should be posting on the other thread that people come here and discuss, not the other way.

It always good to check dates before asking people to go to a "previous thread".

C.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
"Is the sky blue?"

ie, which sky - every one is different, when sky - there wasnt always one and one day there will not be one here, blue - a term that varies according to each unique observer and may be unique to our race, english question limits that to a small subset of the population - does a chimp see a blue sky?

"Can aliens be killed?"

Killed is another specific concept that may not apply to many lifeforms for technological (ie.personae duplication, cellular regeneration etc), or religious reasons (ie.unproven concept etc).

We don't know anything about this particular lifeform, this case may be targeted disinformation (I think the ufologist was contacted first though the chap professed no knowledge of ufos etc), or maybe if true the "body" may of just been tagged bait to see where it was shipped to after the USAF got their hands on it - I doubt an advanced corporeal FTL civilisation would beam down a crewman infront of an armed man.

Too little info! Thanks for read tho s/f!

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   
An interesting case for sure

Nids thought the case was a hoax

books.google.gr... ger+pinson+eric+davis&source=bl&ots=reu2RdwCUI&sig=Ox_MCUt9kl4E7dt1cRH10cjdbjo&hl=en&sa=X&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=preliminary%20investigation%20into%2 0the%20alleged%20fatal%20shooting%20of%20a%20non-human%20entity%20roger%20pinson%20eric%20davis&f=false

What i find truly interesting is the ammonia smell,which was also present in the Varginha case of brazil

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

I'd be very surprised if this wasn't connected to Doty et al because of the timing, photocopied docs and the sci-fi stylings. It was sent to Len Stringfield who, as you probably know, was a channel for UFO reports and became a lightning rod for anonymous claims of encounters with aliens. He'd experienced a decent UFO encounter in his younger days and was wide open to claims from others.

Stringfield had a sort of consultant role for the USAF wherein he was tagged by them as someone to report encounters to. Guy sees something and gets referred to Len who'd take calls and mail. He'd attract genuine UFO reports from USAF personnel and civilians as well as crashed saucer reports and stuff like the Fort Dix story. It would be inevitable that some of his contacts were average hoaxers too.

This bit is speculation. Maybe some people in the USAF used him as a means to monitor UFO reports and possibly cross-check them with foreign technologies and domestic advanced tech. They also tossed him crazy far-fetched BS to undermine his credibility in case anything of value came down the pipe. There's a good possibility Stringfield was a sounding board for what later became the MJ-12 documents. We'd already seen claims of alien deals at Holloman and this, imo, was like a practice run for fake official documents.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
. There's a good possibility Stringfield was a sounding board for what later became the MJ-12 documents. We'd already seen claims of alien deals at Holloman and this, imo, was like a practice run for fake official documents.

I assume that deal pre-dates the supposed (and allegedly filmed) 1971 landing at Holloman AFB by the so-called 'big-nosed aliens' in Egyptian attire.

One of my favourite 'alien killings' is the entertaining 1940 UK case in which one poor little bugger was unceremoniously clunked around the head with a coal shovel and hidden in a church.

edit on 22-1-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join