It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ever realized yourself inside or outside such %100

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Like that saying goes: "Well speak of the devil!"

Half 1:

How many of you ever before thought of something and while doing so something or someone near by shown or said something that matched with what you are thinking on to an extent as while so or just within seconds after so?

If so, has it occured to you a lot?

Personal note: With me I'd get it with something come on an electronic device (the T.V. on by).

Half 2:

What is it being called when such occurs? Or, if it's not labeled already something, then what would you think would be the proper label for it?

What is the message you pick up about it since no way could it be a coincidence depending on the particular thought (like a thought on something you for the first time thought that you only knew you wouldn't normally think on an over and over basis)?

Half 3:

Do you think ppl who dont get this reveal to be bypassing coincidence abnormally, if it is deemed just coincidence?

^^I mean, come on, how can it be that a coincidence occuring in life skips certain ppl their whole life?! That in itself would say it is in no way a coincidence to either. And it would say that there is something different about the ones it occurs with and the ones it doesnt occur with to maybe mean that there is something more special for one of the two sides. So you are either in one non-coincidence or the the other non-coincidence that can be concluded by plenty "thinking" experiencers.

[edit on 31-8-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
it's synchronicity! it happens to me frequently. I just see it as a sign post from a higher power saying "head's up pay attention.".

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Yep, the most simple example is where a few people are talking to eachother and 2 people say the exact same thing.

Happened multiple times with a girl from my school.

Another way to see it is just being capable of reading eachother very well.

Coincidence: a striking occurrence of two or more events at one time apparently by mere chance: Our meeting in Venice was pure coincidence.

Call it luck, call it coincidence, call it God. In the end it all boils down to the same thing.

[edit on 31/8/08 by -0mega-]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I have had that happen to me too. My theory is that it is not supernatural but natural. It has to do somehow with time and space briefly overlapping like two projector slides trying to overlap.

top topics

join