It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Sky Phenomenon Observed Off The Central Coast Of Florida

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
i found this but the image looks obviously altered to me. Would love to hear what the photo buffs have to say about this.

oregonskywatch.com...

you have to scroll down to see the picture.

[edit on 31-8-2008 by jwstarry]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I'm not sure you saw, but this was an artist's rendition. Very strange though, I wonder if anyone else got photos of this. It could have just been a weird atmospheric phenom.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
yeah after you said that I had to blow up the picture to read "artist rendition". Sorry I missed that first time around. I wonder why there was no pictures. Has anyone ever witnessed something like that?

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Someone has a orgone cloud buster fired up...

I know the Hootens are from Florida, and might have been working on a cloud buster cannon... maybe this is it???

Building a Hooten Style Cloudbuster

[edit on 31-8-2008 by yankeerose]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I am from Indialantic, Florida, right on the coast. I have seen these at least 4 times. It looks just like that, but I do remember clouds still being present. For some, the edges of the v resemble shadows. We would call them pyramids in the sky. They are eerie simply because of how large the field/ range appears to be. What are they? You think cloudbusters?

I have seen them out over the ocean, and over the mainland. This is awesome that they show up on ats.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I would go with an intense anticrepuscular ray. The fact that it occurred exactly 180 degrees away from the setting sun supports this.

Photo of wide blue ray

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by jwstarry
i found this but the image looks obviously altered to me. Would love to hear what the photo buffs have to say about this.

oregonskywatch.com...

you have to scroll down to see the picture.

[edit on 31-8-2008 by jwstarry]

now thats' what I call.. one BIG... BLUE.... BEAM...

ahem..

wink wink nudge nudge knowhatImean say no more!..

-

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Unsure of the scale, as depicted in the artist's rendering, my first thought is a malfunctioning cloaking device of a trianular-shaped craft. For those who think it is a beam, check out John Lenard Walson or Gridkeeper videos of possible satellite/craft/platforms in orbit around the earth on You Tube. A lot of head scratching goes with seeing them.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Well up here in Cocoa Beach I have never seen such a phenomena. I really can't guess as to what that might be.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

So, you think they're starting project bluebeam?

Must be a dry run.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by jwstarry

I swear to you it is absolutely real. My name is Elizabeth Book. I am a Topfree women's rights activist in the Daytona Beach area. If I hadn't seen it with my own eyes, I might be skeptical, too. But not only did I see it, I photographed it, as well. My picture turned out much lighter than the one you see, but I was able to catch the image. I was not alone when I saw it. I was absolutely dumbfounded by it. I live just north of NASA and this phenomenon seemed to be emating from that direction.
I have been seeing quite a few sky phenominon over the past several months. I also witnessed the UFO that was caught on camera by WFTV Channel 9 in Orlando on July 8th. It left a heiroglyphic symbol forming an M of some sorts directly over my home. My neighbor also witnessed that incident and he was blown away by it.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Only ONE..count 'em...ONE person in this thread has actually hit on the correct answer.
(Edit correction: TWO people)

It is a SHADOW!!

Its the same effect that appears to make Chemtrails "stop n start".

The PEAK of a mountain with the sun setting behind it will create this effect, a 'shaft of darkness' across the sky, lessening cloud visability in the affected area, and leaving the clouds/sky outside that area luminous and visable.

Its the same thing with Chemtrail/Contrails, that appear to stop and start throughout the sky.
One LITTLE fluffy cloud is enough to create this effect, blocking a small portion of light, thus casting a shadow on the Chem/Contrail rendering that PART invisable.....obviously making it SEEM as though someone was turning the "spray" on and off.

Not HAARP, Not BlueBeam!

Just SHADOWS

Cheers

AoN

[edit on 26-9-2008 by Anomic of Nihilism]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I have seen this a lot of times at sunset from my home and once I was amazed as the cone just kept on expanding and covered the entire clouds in the west sky.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anomic of Nihilism
Only ONE..count 'em...ONE person in this thread has actually hit on the correct answer.
(Edit correction: TWO people)

It is a SHADOW!!

Its the same effect that appears to make Chemtrails "stop n start".

The PEAK of a mountain with the sun setting behind it will create this effect, a 'shaft of darkness' across the sky, lessening cloud visability in the affected area, and leaving the clouds/sky outside that area luminous and visable.

Its the same thing with Chemtrail/Contrails, that appear to stop and start throughout the sky.
One LITTLE fluffy cloud is enough to create this effect, blocking a small portion of light, thus casting a shadow on the Chem/Contrail rendering that PART invisable.....obviously making it SEEM as though someone was turning the "spray" on and off.

Not HAARP, Not BlueBeam!

Just SHADOWS

Cheers

AoN

[edit on 26-9-2008 by Anomic of Nihilism]

lol I was just about to say the same thing well Shadow anyway. But ya it happens on my parents farm quite a bit and not a big deal. (Well I would say it happens nearly every time at the same time of year. In the fall in other words on their farm)

new topics

top topics

join