It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO photos reveal unusual symbols and pictographs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by RonnieUFO
The Web page has an enlarged photo of the Craft and Electronics around the outside. The photo are very interesting and offer a rare chance to find the truth. The STS 75 video shows the Craft's moving around the Tether and I found it truly amazing film footage. The Challenge has been up for nearly a month and according to the Web master no one has been able to challenge the photo's. I did hear that a goup of Scientists are now working on the photo's but have been unable to prove they are not real!!! Make's you think they very well might be real.......

Its a dumb challenge 1st with video you can enlarge part pf the frame but will never get more detail then the original image because its just pixels. next no one can prove what that is there fore by nature unidentified is flying or at least floating hmmm that makes it a ufo. Does that mean aliens are in it no way to prove anything thus the reversa challenge is safe and cannot be won.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
German work number magnified by an electrostatic lens effect.
It must have been an old saucer from before 1945.

More than hair will rise with enough charge.

Irish wool sweater might give better results than rockets on
your back with ice skates on (see Peter van Dresser in vintage
rocket and flight footage).

And the golden fleece must have had untold electrostatic force.

Tesla would light up with tongues of electrical light but never
heard of static levitation. Or is there a good reason for never
hearing of the static experiments of Tesla.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree

More UFO news in the media today 31st August 2008

www.americanchronicle.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

An alien craft just happens to have writing that matches western latin alphabet characters! What a coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not a hope in hell. I mean come on. Even an earth based craft 20 years from now will more than likely have chinese writing on it. And we are all on the same planet, same species!

Alien writing will look nothing like ours.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   
If picture is edited you can get strange letter-like marks. In mars-pictures I have seen some kind of "letters".

It looks like ufo goes behind tether. It could be optical illusion. Bright light, uv-light etc. goes throught objects.

Apollo pictures there was painted crosshair on camera lens. Still some objects seem to be wrong side. Same optical illusion (?):

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Here is one mars-picture. I think NASA made 3d-model landscape and terrain could be viewed different directions. You can see same kind of letters and marks here:

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I am not saying that these are 100% alien letters/symbols e.t.c but what I am saying is that we are getting a step closer to disclosure, not necessarily the way we think I president on TV or a televised commisioned group in conference. But something else.......Something like a craft just hanging in the air for all to see.

What I find amazing with this site is that as soon as someone posts a photo of a craft, immediately within a the first 3 posts someone says "FAKE". It would be interesting to see after disclosure which ones are "real" that everyone has passed off as a Hoax.

More UFO news to come........

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Why bring this quiz here, to hard for YA?
This is rubbish and if you have seen a lot off these NASA vid's you could make your own decision.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by RonnieUFO
I did hear that a goup of Scientists are now working on the photo's but have been unable to prove they are not real!!! Make's you think they very well might be real.......

Ha Ha again "Them Scientists" well Please please follow this RonnieUFO as now I'm
excited for "THEM" scientists too tell US All.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I actually had a good chuckle when I saw this photograph.

Apparently spacecraft are required to have license plates as well.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
if people are following this kind of logic, this is a new low for this website

anyone with even an arcane knowledge of video cameras should be able to tell this is bull# right off the bat.....

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
its a space trader selling oil for 19$ a barrel w/free delivery

[edit on 1-9-2008 by monkeybus]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I copied it and enlarged it some. There a quite a a few interesting other things in this picture such as the monkey boy alien or demon holding the small skull in his hand and the troll Or 'baby' from dinosaurs over the large alien like rooster's right shoulder. On the far left side there's what appears to be a picture of a human boy.

Several other faces around it also. Kinda like a glimpse into hell or whatever. From a distance, the picture reminds me of a coin. If this is some type of larger projection in the hull of a ship, it's an interesting display. It's almost like a projection through orange jello.

The writing as as if some signature of an artist of this possible collage.

[edit on 1-9-2008 by aleon1018]

[edit on 1-9-2008 by aleon1018]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ocean Machine
if people are following this kind of logic, this is a new low for this website

anyone with even an arcane knowledge of video cameras should be able to tell this is bull# right off the bat.....

all you need to do is debunk it and claim the prize

/me wonders where all the people who are so quick to call hoax are now, perhaps busy on their pc's trying to debunk the pic

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Demandred

give me time and im certain if its fake i have a good chance of getting the money

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by monkeybus

im not sure if its the same thing, it could have been something entirely different but i remember a similar offer to debunk something for money coulda been these pics and when someone did they wouldnt pay up or wouldnt accept the evidence on why it was fake. ill look around and see what i can find unless someone else knows what im talking about.

i have mixed feelings on it would be good if it is real and if you can debunk it would be good to get rid of another portion of the smog clouding the reality of the situation.

good luck

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Prove a negative and win a prize?

Wow, that sounds easy.

What an easy way to win a prize!

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I am not sure I understand the challenge.

"Prove that these are not real photographs/images/video stills"

or:

"Prove that these are not alien space craft?"

Which one is it?

The people involved in providing these images are convinced that they really are alien craft, and one of them is prepared to pay a $10,000.00 Cash Prize to the first person who can "debunk" the photos. The offer "is open to anyone who can challenge the photo's" (To prove they are not real). The purpose of this challenge is not to prove some "cover-up", but an attempt to provide the evidence that we have waited so long to obtain.

I find this very ambiguous ... Can someone clear this up for me?

And on another note:

If it is "Prove that these are not real photographs/images/video stills" then no-one will ever claim the prize ... There doesn't seem to be any question that these are fabricated images.

If the question is "Prove that these are not alien space craft?" then I believe there is quite a lot theories out there that point to ice crystals (not that I believe that this is the truth).

So it seems that some people believe that they have already debunked this.

So if some one comes and says "Here is proof that these are ice crystals then all that those who have offered the prize have to do is say "No it isn't" and then no-one will claim the prize.

Yes it is ... No it isn't

Either way, it seems as thought they offered this prize knowing that which ever way it falls they are safe in not having to pay up.

Not that I am being cynical or anything ...

Edit - it needed editing and the addition of a funny video

[edit on 1/9/08 by Horza]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
The Proof that Alien's exist $10,000.00 Challenge has not been claimed by anyone yet according to the Web Master for the site. He also states that the only Scientist to come forward so far did not challenge the photo's but said, "He believe's them to be real." The Scientist who pubished the photo's also has solved the Phoenix Lights 1996 UFO sighting by more that 10000 people in the Phoenix area. He tells me they will release those photo's in a week or so along with more evidence on the STS 75 photo's. The web site openly challenge's Scientist's to test the photo's and claim the money but none has even sent in a challenge. He also said that their are two Optical Scientist's that MUFON is trying to get to look at the photo's but none can deny the photo's are not real so far.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Repeat after me:

You cannot prove a negative.

You simply can't do it.

Want me to prove you can't?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join