It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO photos reveal unusual symbols and pictographs

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   

UFO photos reveal unusual symbols and pictographs

www.americanchronicle.com

Ian Brockwell
August 31, 2008
In a recent article a prize was offered ($10,000) to anyone who could provide proof that the photos displayed on our SPECIAL WEBPAGE were not real. This challenge is still open, but a few more images have been added.

Notch Back Craft with symbolsThe latest photo is an enlargement (using a special process) of a "Notch Back craft" that was seen in the STS-75 Space Shuttle mission video (February 25, 1996). It should be pointed out that the image (displayed on the right) has been enlarged, not altered, to provide more detail.

As you can see, there are letters and numbers that seem to be visible on the craft and the first question we must ask is "would an enlarged particle of ice produce this?"
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
More UFO news in the media today 31st August 2008

www.americanchronicle.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Hmmm, for some reason I can't view the photo on my browser. Could you post the image here?

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Striker122

I don't know, they hardly look like symbols or letters to me. Especially of you look at the rest of the "craft". Stretching it IMHO.

If you look at it upside down it looks like the aliens were playing hangman!

[edit on 31-8-2008 by sn00daard]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Very interesting article and pictures! Thanks for sharing it.

If those really are pictographs depicting the aliens, they don't look like anything we're familiar with, do they? At least they don't to me.

I wonder if they're going to use this new tech to enhance other old photos and video? Could be interesting if they do!

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
See? There really is a conspiracy. It is the 'Blob Squad' conspiracy. Careful brothers and sisters! The 'Blob Squad' shows up in all things unconventional IE; Aliens, UFOs, Bigfoot, chupacabra, Loch Ness and on and on!

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Symbols they most definitely are not. I just don't think it would be possible, in an image as sketchy as that, to make out symbols on a supposed 'craft'. Why also, would they be using number and letter from our alphabet?

BUNK is all I have to say, just another guy trying to see shapes where there aren't any, clinging on to anything that might have the slightest hint of 'evidence' in their eyes.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
So instead of proving to us that the "crafts" are real, they expect us to prove they are not? What a crock? And I sure was impressed by the "electronic circuits" behind the "alien head pictograph". That was some crack physics work boys....way to go.

[edit on 8-31-2008 by groingrinder]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
The "symbols" are .jpeg artifacts; it is integral to the compression process of the file format, and leads to all kinds of wild suppositions about stuff that people think they divine in poor-quality digital images.

[edit on 31-8-2008 by gottago]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
sorry again!

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   

link   
Fat chance the aliens have written some of our characters on their space ship to give us a message.

People need to connect with reality. These ships are of course not ice particles, they are real, but thinking they will communicate with us by typing things on the ship... no, not likely!

link   
Yikes! sorry for the multiple posts! my browser got bugged up quite badly!

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
The Web page has an enlarged photo of the Craft and Electronics around the outside. The photo are very interesting and offer a rare chance to find the truth. The STS 75 video shows the Craft's moving around the Tether and I found it truly amazing film footage. The Challenge has been up for nearly a month and according to the Web master no one has been able to challenge the photo's. I did hear that a goup of Scientists are now working on the photo's but have been unable to prove they are not real!!! Make's you think they very well might be real.......

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I did hear one more thing about the Scientist who produced the photo's for the Challenge, he is going to announce that he has solved the Phoenix Lights 1996 UFO sighting with photo's of the Craft and Alien's soon. The same guy who is behind the $10,000.00 Challenge.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Strange, none of the pictures seem to be working...On top of that, the website linking the pics is down too.

Anyone have these on hard drive, id like to have a look at them.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SilentBob86

It's all working fine for me and I can see all the pictures on this page:

www.profindsearch.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Ok, its works for me now.....Strange as earlier i couldnt see any of the pics, they all had broken links.

Hrmm, im looking at them now...

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Very cool pictures. Can't wait to see what they show us about the Pheonix Lights.

Those numbers... hmmmm... kinda looks like someone forgot to take the price tag off of the object before making it into a flying saucer. hehe.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join