It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

discrimnating the black sheep. Are you one?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I am posting this particular discussion on general conspiracy because I believe it to be so.

I would like to investigate the "black sheep" epidemic that seems to be plaguing ourselves with in our families and some what possibly in our society.

From not receiving birthday cards/christmas to been totally forgotten all together. From the most closest of family including mothers & fathers, to been belittled to been discriminated against because of views or acts of indifference.

Those who follow the white sheep are accepted, the black sheep is left because it is not going the same trend as them. Love must not all together concur in a family but it is guilt that drives them to still have possibly a small contact of attachment to the black sheep.

I would like a thought out investigative discussion of the reason why the family has been manipulated to persecute those with free thought.

The white sheep, seem to be absorbed by reality tv shows, entertainments such as sports and actives, including material possessions without the interest in to question what our governments are doing or have done in the past.

To see a war to them, is just to flick over a challenge because its boring, to the black sheep, its a major issue because its about humanity, the white sheep do not understand what been a human is, they do not challenge their minds.

They see war, suffering, starvation, tsunamis, 911 'shock and oar' talk about it on the street for a month its forgotten about then pop idol/xfactor/american Britain got talent comes on.

Its like a show to them, they are in a dream world without them realising it. The black sheep, while in the room of white sheep,investigates and thinks in the own mind of everything of what is going on, to be different and not follow the trend of their white sheep counter parts is a thought crime to the white sheep and its advisories ( such as the media).

Were do the black sheep come from, and what makes the white sheep family automatically split a loving family member away from their clan? just because of indifference to views because the black sheep questions?.

What is the conspiracy?

[edit on 31-8-2008 by deathpoet69]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by deathpoet69

I know exactly what your talking about. Everywhere I go and almost everywhere I've been I have been in the same boat. Just don't let this discourage you, not that I think it actually is, by the way you are writing your post.

Making a superficial comparison usually helps to understand the psyche of the "white sheep". The way I see it, people who were taller in the past were completely forgotten. They couldn't decently fit into beds, cars or whatever. Nothing was adjusted for them in any way. Same thing for left handed people. Who used to care that things weren't devolped properly for them? And especially how many right handed people actually cared about them having trouble with the way things are built? not many. Why, because they were a minority. Now, they kind of still are, but as knowledge gets passed around, more and more people grow accustomed to the fact that there are people who are different.

I think this is the same for the "black sheep" experience. Although it's at a different level, a lot more serious, the fact is, that what we are is a minority and getting past this level will always be very troublesome and extremely unpleasant.

In time, I do believe things will blance out as with all things. So, instead of seeing it as a conspiracy, I relate it to human behaviour.

I do like your way of looking at it though, because if it were a conspiracy, it would be alot easier to expose and change it, compared to the tough pattern of human behaviour.

Edit - typos

[edit on 31/8/2008 by LoDGiKaL]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
very good reply. Indeed it is a behaviour however what has constructed this behaviour to automatically discrimnate aganist those who are some what different and of course it dose go in all catgoerys. what dose the family unit do this as well?

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by deathpoet69

Reading your reply got me thinking. Where else could we see this behaviour. Do other animals, ecspecially mamals, follw this behaviour? Well, it depends on how you look at it I guess. Recently, I was watching a special about a group of monkeys living in group, as they often do. And one of the key elements of the special was a certain female who wasn't following the "rules" as you could say. She wasn't the Alpha female, or whatever they called it and everytime she would be doing something outside of her role, she would be visiously attacked by the Alpha female. According to the narrator, it was known that this will sometimes lead to the female being cast out of the group to fend for herself, which usually ends in death.

As far as I know, this behaviour has always been accounted to the fact that it is a survival instinct, ment to keep the group managable, instead of everyone running amuck. I bet we could find other examples of similar things in the animal world.

So, it would seem that this trait is by design. Which would rule out, us inventing it ourselves or pushing it onto others consciously. But ofcourse, I could be very wrong. If it is not by design, but other animals do show these traits, one could wonder if all animals were influenced to be this way. For some you would end up with "God" doing it, which doesn't really make sence with religious peoples view of a free will god. For others you will end up with aliens, since there claim would be that we were put here by them. And there I get stuck, because we go into the realm of far off speculation.

I guess I'll just have to conclude: I have no idea what it could be, but sometimes it enoys the hell out of me

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
true, so there for a in a way it could not be answerd however who invents the right rule for human kind to follow, how dose the goverment know, were dose it come from?

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
you know how people's dogs are the fulfillment of the subconscious mind or the animal nature of the owner...the dog makes a mess on the neighbors lawn, didn't like that neighbor anyway, dog growls at passerby expressing the hatred and fear felt by dog's owner...etc.
black sheep is like that in the family, considering the family as a whole unitary organism with specialized parts doing different things... the son is the fulfillment of the father, what was covert in the father may be more obvious in the son...if the kid is a dope fiend it is summing up the wilfullness, the love of intoxication/disappointment, the overall strong unreality of the whole family group narrative...consider the family as a one human body...black sheep can be the eyes, the fists, the sex organs...people might not find it convenient to claim and fully avow the things their sex organs (the black sheep) get in to, but they do deeply dig it on some level and it don't happen by accident...

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I am with you on this one. Baaa !!!

Try being the black sheep of even the black sheeps...

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I'm the opposite. I generally avoid the white sheep. And I've always tried to "get away". Ever since I was a kid, and I certainly didn't have a bad childhood or anything.

[edit on 31-8-2008 by badmedia]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I thought I would add to this post, as things have been developing.

Has anyone here feel there is human beings out there who are not able to express how they feel, there emotions?.

For example, if you get stabbed in the arm you can feel the pain; you express that pain by crying.
However, if you are stabbed and you don’t cry, you don’t express that pain.
If you are stabbed and you express it hurts but you don’t cry then you show emotion.
Dose anyone understand were i am coming from?.

You talk to someone who is not able to express their life’s who may be private people or may have a history they don’t like to bring up.

When you bring up the past and they get aggressive then they clearly can not express positive emotion, they do not understand or how to relate to emotion so they attack you’re questioning.

Like for myself, I like to be up front to people I don’t like people hiding anything from me. Including their past or about their relationships if I feel they want to express it if they talk about it all the time.
If they talk about something that hurts them and they don’t express that it hurts them, then they can suffer from that tremendously because they do not know how to express emotion.
Dose anyone understand what I mean

[edit on 23-1-2009 by deathpoet69]

new topics

top topics

join