It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this a good or bad dream?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   
OK this was really a confusing dream I had last night. I can't remember the whole thing but I can remember the important parts. I can explain the two main parts of my dream that I saw to you guys. I am a 19 year old sophomore honor college student. I don't drink or smoke.

The first part of my dream, I was dreaming that I was dreaming that I saw Jesus. He was glowing white and was brightly silhouetted in a dark background. I couldn't see his face because it was blurry. His arms were open in either a welcoming gesture or "behold I am Jesus" attitude. I wasn't shocked or anything because I have seen many pictures of Jesus on TV.

The second part of my dream, I suddenly woke up from the dream of Jesus in my dream. I noticed I was in my own room except it was eerily dark. I peeked out of the blinds of my window and saw 2 dead bodies lying on 2 hospital beds aligned in my driveway. Their faces were very creepy looking, like mummies. Then when I knew it, the two faces of the bodies woke up and started to look up at me. I was scared off my pants that I started to growl at them to make myself look tough. That was when I woke up.

So, is this a good or bad dream?

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Originally posted by Dan5647
I was scared off my pants that I started to growl at them to make myself look tough. That was when I woke up.

So, is this a good or bad dream?

In my opinion, both of your dreams were good dreams because of your lucidity and ability to dream within a dream and deal with the 'situation' when you felt threatened.

Also, recollection of one's dreams is great. All in all, this is very positive.

sanc'

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

join