It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Hurricane?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Okay this just kind of crossed my mind and I am not ready to form any opinion on it, I Might be spending too much time on Ats, or maybe there is a possibility.

We have a crisis with Russia Atm, it's no secret that work on weather modification is being done by both Russia and the USA, China too actually

In our country, this is Fact in terms of our Goals in the USA

In 2025, the report summarized, U.S. aerospace forces can "own the weather" by capitalizing on emerging technologies and focusing development of those technologies to war-fighting applications.

weather mod, military

and then we have this in a myriad of articles about the Russians supposedly offering to create Hurricanes for pay

Russiacane

So as a Hurricane they are saying in the Media is ramping up to be another Superstorm, worse than Katrina, maybe headed to the same spot,

To quote one article I saw today "we have never seen anything like this before"

and it happens to be named GUSTAV

I have to pause for a moment

and say

What in the heck is this?

Is this possible?

A Superstorm given a Russian name now...do these people think they are funny or what? ( Seriously, I believe they are named in advance)

But I keep thinking of that slip of the tounge GW made when he got off the plane to survey the Katrina Damage

"as if the gulf was hit by the worst kind of weapon"

Anyone think that the Russians or even us could be involved here with Gustav?

Just curious for opinions on this topic.

[edit on 31-8-2008 by mopusvindictus]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I believe in weather mods, and the fact countries use it on each other. We will never know the truth though, as its a pretty dangerous are to admit too.

Strange it is called a russian name like you say.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Ok, I wouldnt trust that website at all for a start

It is effectively impossible for someone to create a hurricane, cloud seeding is the only plausible weather modification technique used at the moment, and even that doesnt work very well. Gustav at the moment is just another hurricane, alebeit a strong one, which if you check climatic records, is not unheard of for this region

To create a hurricane you have to understand the mechanisms they are produced from. Imagine trying to change condensation, upper level winds, humidity levels, temperature gradients, not to mention the coriolis effect and influence from La Nina and El Nino weather patterns. Now try and think of ways to dod this. Not very plausible, is it?

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   
GUSTAV is not a Russian name actually .... and names for the hurricanes are known before the start of the year ... if it's not a big one ... the name is passed on in next few years .. if it is it will never repeat ...... and why people blaming russian for all the stuff?
heard people said that russian made earthquake, ufo's are from Russia, now hurricane?
... if comet hit the Earth people will start to say that Russians did it? And yeah USA attacked Iraq because of the Russia
.... come on .... be real .... and make a search for the hurricane names and you will get an answer ... it's not hard ... google does alll the work ...
And if you think that making a controlled hurricane is possible just tell us how they did it ..... if you can't just stop telling that other people did it ...

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Well .... sorry for such a frustrated response but i'm just sick of people trying to blame a nation for all the stuff happening in the world without any piece of evidence or at least a simple search based on nothing (5mins at Google would save you most time you spent making this thread) ...

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I have thought of this idea when the hurricane became a category 4. No way could 2 major hurricanes hit one place in less than 3 years. Plus, the hurricane's path is targeted at most but all of our oil rigs in the gulf. I do think there is a possibility that a secret military project exists that enables them to influence the weather.

Earthquake in China kills 22
Is this our retaliation?

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
two rather three words on this : Soviet Scalar weapons , Russia has extreme superiority in the scalar weapons race in comparsion to USA

a threat from a Russian politican Vladmir Zhirinosky:

The Americans promptly unearthed the controversial interview by Vladimir Zhirinovsky in which he threatened to unleash floods all over the United States when “our scientists slightly change the earth's gravitational field.”
english.pravda.ru...

According to Former american Colonel Tom Bearden (also a scalar weapons conspiracy theorist) , Russians were first to deploy geophyscial and super strategic Scalar weapons

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
First off...this thread is simply a result of some persons thought....no proof...just somebody thinking something and then posting it.

That in and of itself is very interesting. (has deep 1st circuit roots)

For example one query may be "Who else is thinking like this and why?"....

So far as Gustav...it is a Slavic name with regard to Ceasar Augustus.....this is where the root of the Slavic name Gustav comes from.

On another point raised in this thread is scaler weapons.

Man has wanted to harness the power of weather for a long time...look at Native American Rain Dances...or lately the prayer meetings in Atlanta, Ga during last years drought...the control of the weather is a human desire...even if it is expressed in non scientific terms.

Has Russia found the "tippingpoint' of Hurrican Alley? I doubt it.

Are we close to finding the "tipping point" so as to unleash a hurricane?

I believe we are. Are we going to use this technology for war or for good?

If we do use it for good will it help to end world hunger as well as catastophic events such as Gustav and Katrina?

..if we can control weather we can boost farm production... we can then make it rain when we need rain and turn it off when we do not need rain...etc...we can grow crops without fear of drought ...we can make the desert bloom again...etc controling the weather could help to end world hunger.

This is something that mankind has wanted since the discovery of fire....control of the weather.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Unfortunatly Gustov isn't a Russian name. It's Slavic and later adopted by Germanic tribes.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
What about all the Hurricanes before any of this weather mod technology allegedly existed?
No one even thought they were man made.Why now?
What about Hurricanes and Earthquakes 100's of years ago, just as bad if not worse.Why doesn't anyone ever consider this?

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

I have my doubts the Hurricane technology exists right now, this minute.

Don't share your entusiasm in thinking it cannot be done though, I could think of some ways, if you helped nature along it might not be that hard.

Creation if an on the spot Hurricane, I am not a beiever in. But Pushing one along via small temperature changes at the locations they would naturally form may be possible

and I am no expert on the technology, but the usa doesn't announce it will own the weather by 2025, if in 2008 all it has is cloud seeding.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by baburak

You know, sometimes my posts are too long, I am a complicated thinker and have trouble shortening my thoughts and can be alittle rendundant.

And even so, some people on ATS know how to read, can churn through my stuff and get it!

And this was NOT one of those threads, so aside from the title... how did you miss where

A: I said I was not making a decision yet on this subject in the first few lines

or where I suggested WE might have made it if someone did?

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Maybe it is not possible to create a hurricane from scratch but could it be possible by now to amplify and steer a starting one.

It is our contention, based on the physics of these images (described at the official University of Wisconsin MIMIC site, here), that these bizarre "tuning fork" patterns -- note, geometrically aimed at the precise centers of these respective storms! -- are actually a "rainfall side-effect" of an unseen energy technology being applied to these respective storms ... in an effort to decrease both their wind velocities, and to simultaneously alter the storms' tracks themselves.

www.enterprisemission.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by baburak

And slavic or Russian, names planned in advance or not... I would suggest that IF the technology exists, it would work from a place of enhancing or steering a storm, simple methods, heating a region or changing the pressure in an area to steer it.

So "Create" is a strong word

I would think the storm to be used would be chosen from an existing storm.

If we "Enhanced" it, would we choose to pick one with a Russian sounding name right now? Maybe, quite possibly

There are quite a few floating examples of what some are calling sigil magic... (perhaps coincidence some) again I remain Open on these subjects becauase I cannot know

But Names and dates and media refrences including things like pre 9-11 and other things really are in the very HIGH realm of coincidence these years

and I do know that, people who do great crimes seem to have a thing where, they can not resist dropping clues because they have an inner desire for recognition, you see this with serial killers and murderers and many other pathological mental issues

I often take seriously... "coincidences" if they are a bit over the top..

and this has alot of coincidences, same location as Katrina, affect on oil prices, stregnth, path, and timing of the storm ...span of time between the storms

And I have no way to confirm or know scalar weapon realities, BUT I can say the technology seems to make sense, I see nothing out of the realm of reality i regards to it.

63 years since ww2 ended, we have quite a budget going into post Nuclear weapons that whole time... what they are is open to guesses

But that post nuclear superweapons exists, is a very high likelyhood given Money vs Time involved in trying to develop them + the rate of increase in technology

I have no awnser but do not think it is absurd that this could be accomplished

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
So far, the two hurricanes hellbent on Louisiana

have both had Russian names! Katrina and Gustav.

Just sayin'

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jaamaan

Thinking along the same lines ... interesting, my thoughts echoed that as i was writing...

Not sure what to think, but this is in my "worth paying attention to" list

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by baburak

Baburak - what is the origin of your nationality? Might it be that you are a little tainted by that?

I spent 23 years in the intelligence community with a Top Secret Crypto compartmentalized clearance and would suggest to you that there is substance to the Scalar/Telsa discussions found on various linds and sites in the public domain. The U.S. HAARP system can be compared to the Soviet Scalar system. I spent a few weeks working with that system in the early 1980's - studied the Soviet Scalar system from the U.S. Embassy in Moscow --- so before you get so bold with your statements, I would suggest that you do more homework. The fact is, however, that these advanced weapons systems are so classified that it will be 50 plus years before anything of major value will be released to the public.

Special Ops./Intel Major

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

And Hurricane Andrew proves that previously it was the British causing all these hurricanes?

Mind you, Ivan was also a Russian name .....

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

really ????

would you like to tell us all what is going on then ???

snoopyuk

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

I actually did say sorry in my next post and told you the reason of such response ... but still you could google most of the questions you asked ..

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join