It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New ex-Christian who is lost in his own freedom and uncertainty.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Simplynoone

I thing the way you talk- er, write makes me a little uneasy.

All the:

text text text text .. text text ......
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text ..... text text text text .
text text text text ............ ...text text

text text .text text text text text text ....text text
text text ........
text text ...
text text text text text text ...

Is kind of strange, although its not as bad as amaturasu who puts [smile] in their text a lot.

But I havent disowned my dark side, my yin and yang you might say are equal halves in my character.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Good Wolf

All is not as it seems. When you learn that, you will truly be on the way to enlightenment.

Logic is a construct of man, and I have demonstrated it is insufficient to explain the wonder of God's creation. It is not I that is trapped, but you, with your heart bleeding crocodile tears.

True freedom lies in complete surrender to our Creator. There's some Kingdom logic for you.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Icarus Rising

Of course you are assuming that God isnt an invented concept of man aswell.

If you're posting on this thread to "show me the light", you are going to at least follow sound logic to do that. And if God is real and has sent you to this thread, he'll know you will need to do so.

You might say that "logic is my faith."

"Hmm. Quite profound; that. You can quote me if you like."

- Guard in the Arena of Albion

[edit on 9/2/2008 by Good Wolf]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Good for you! The New Testament is half mythology, half code.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Yes, I am.

I am posting on this thread in an effort to answer questions #1 and #2. To me the answers are a resounding Yes! and an emphatic Yes!

Your self pride and sarcasm reflect your obvious efforts to elevate yourself above the throne of heaven, and imo, nothing good can come of it but hopefully a long fall to repentance and rededication.

Denying Christ is the only unforgivable sin.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
You haven't even determined an agreed upon definition of WHAT God Is/ Is not. What logic could you possibly be claiming to use when you don't know what it is you are applying it to?

Please guys quit playing small ball.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthParadox

My generalized working definition of evil is the following: 1. A rejection of the truth. 2. attempting to replace the truth with a lie. This is my definition of Evil.

Human beings were not created to die and go to hell. The ones that do, do so because they probably spend their lives rejecting the truth and trying to replace the truth with a lie. Some are misled into this behavior; they think that there is some type of debate is going on when in fact it is a war that only has one ending. This war YOU have started is a rejection of Christ and his sovereignty. You are tyring to replace him with your "true lie" and this is why you'll will be destroyed and sent straight to hell.

They live a life which is devoted to Evil. They cannot remain in this dimension with that type of behavior or God's design would be totally destroyed and nothing would remain.

The Great design obviously has a defensive feature which expels falsehood thus evil. So, is God evil for protecting himself from something he knows will occur? NO God is not evil. The body has a virus a design feature allows us to remove it.

If you people are so sure of yourselves turn on your television, read a newspaper you will see that the debate has long since ended and this is now deadly serious. My understanding of this world has led me to the conclusion that conversations like this are irrelevent. Come to terms with the truth or be destroyed. It is the only option. Search for the truth all you like, but I just told you the truth and anything you find will confirm what I have told you this day.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I believe taking ones free will away is a bigger sin. To take away ones free will, is to stop that person from growing spiritually at their own pace. A person can only deny Christ for a short period, sooner or later they accept it.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
First and foremost, bruxfain, you can shut up.

Originally posted by bruxfain
You haven't even determined an agreed upon definition of WHAT God Is/ Is not. What logic could you possibly be claiming to use when you don't know what it is you are applying it to?

I've dealt with this before, a few pages ago. clicky.

As for the rest of you annoying devouts: Faith

and,

Disclaimer to all Christians who are going to post on this thread.

Typo edit: "Id preached" > "is preached"

Look, I'm sick and tired of this. I didn't want you guys to post cos I knew that all you were going to do is quote the bible & Jesus, judge me, condemn me and ignore the actual discussion going on here, not to mention ignore the reason and logic against the bible.

Especially you, Icarus Rising, cos I've already talked to you about this for pete sake.

If you guys want to contribute, please detail you experiences of, and meetings with God, cos thats what I want to hear.

And I don't much appreciate that you guys aren't willing to say "I don't know" or even "I'm sorry", it's no wonder your so annoying, your arrogant, really arrogant.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   

roflcopter

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Sorry, my friend, but that is not the way things work around here. Once you start a thread, anybody can post what they want to it, on topic and within the T&Cs, of course. Your only alternative is to click the ignore icon on the left margin under their avatar. Personally, I consider that a cop out. But hey, you already have Jesus on ignore, don't you? I have a message from Him for you.

Matthew 11

28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

Mark 12

29 And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:

30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.

31 And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.

You call me foe, I call you friend.

Romans 12

17 Recompense to no man evil for evil. Provide things honest in the sight of all men.

18 If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men.

19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

20 Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.

21 Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

I am convicted of being rude and sarcastic to you in this thread, and I humbly ask your forgiveness. I don't believe you're a bad or evil person. Imo you are going through a difficult time right now. Everything will work out for the best.

[edit on 2-9-2008 by Icarus Rising]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Does God exist, you ask? I already told you yes. What are my personal experiences that lead me to this answer? How it all went down is bizarre because before I knew for a fact that God is real and on my side, I encountered Satan.

It was November 2, 2005, early Wednesday evening, my computer was hacked and I was offered a "Treaty and Leader Exchange". After closing and reopening my browser and finding my way back to the site with the treaty document, to verify that what I was seeing was real, I contemplated the site and how any of this was happening on my computer. I arrived at the following conclusions: 1. It was intended for me to find this site. 2. It won't be there tomorrow. 3. Noone is going to believe what just happened.

I told my wife what had happened and informed her that I had to shut down and unhook the computer for a couple of days. The days following that day, I had no appetite and no REM sleep for 5 days. I could only think of the site. On November 4 I told my teenaged daughters that they can't use the computers that weekend because they had a virus. My youngest asked, "what kind of virus." I replied, "the worst type of virus you could ever imagine." I couldn't say, "the Shah of Persia, I mean Satan, has hacked into my computer and offered me a Treaty to end the War." She and noone else could possibly understand. Only I knew. Noone knows about Fain or about the Six thousand year old war he's been fighting against the Shah and Khan.

As I was doing housework the next day, Saturday, November 5, 2005, at about 2:30pm a loud blast of a horn sounded in my head. It lasted less than a second but it is the defining moment of my life. What I learned is for another place, but when I look back, I often consider that to be the very moment the world ended. I know you think that the world still exists but we are actually living in is some kind of In-Between-Time, while ultimate fates are determined; A time and space that that can only be considered as transition and no situation is permanent at the moment.

If you want to know more, the transition time will be over on October 13, 2008. Just in time for the November 4 elections, when America's fate is determined.

Don't get it wrong. You don't go to Hell for trivial human behavior. God gave man 1 order to obey. Don't eat the fruit from that tree. God and his family are after arch f**king criminals. Money, Mack and Murder is what they live by and it is no joke.

I know God exists and that he's in the World because if he didn't exist and wasn't acting consistent with what he said he'd do in the Bible, this whole world would already be Hell. You all would have went there on November 6, 2005. The day the whole of Hell tried to storm the house of David. And its not. Its not as Good as it can be but its definitely not Hell. Things can be worse, exponentially worse. The enemy has got about 42 days to do there thing, If they fail, which I know they will, its a wrap.

So you want to see God, make it through the War. And if you cannot be led to the Church, just don't allow yourself to be led into the Pit, somehow. Ultimately you will call out to the God that created you whatever you choose, they all do.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by bruxfain

Wow! That's out of this world!
You know the next REAL trumpet blast from heaven will be the calling to the Marriage Supper of The Lamb!
If we miss it, it will be VERY bad!

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
[I know you think that the world still exists but we are actually living in is some kind of In-Between-Time, while ultimate fates are determined; A time and space that that can only be considered as transition and no situation is permanent at the moment.]

All I can say is wow that is quite an experience .
What you said in the quote above I can just about agree that something has changed drastically .Especially since 911 something just feels different since then .And its intense almost like we are sort of a walking dead right now
Like sitting in limbo watching everything drop around us.At least thats how I have been feeling.

Really I dont quite know what to think of your experience it was interesting reading and thank you for sharing that , and I hope you will just calm down and try not to fear.

I have a question though about a treaty you mentioned was that treaty with you or with someone else ?
I had a dream once that there would be a third treaty of Oslo and that treaty would be THE ONE from the Antichrist .
I actually did some digging and found that there was some talk in Norway (or course it was in that language and I cannot read it) about and Oslo three Accord.I should go digging again and see what I can come up with this time.

[edit on 2-9-2008 by Simplynoone]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Simplynoone

Thanks for the feedback. The full story is too dense, as it would include every single day that's has past for the last 34 months. Since then there has been at least one major battle that lasted for two weeks in April of 2006 and many smaller skirmishes. After the April battle, I saw the facade of this reality pull back for a short time (20 seconds) and saw the Goal.

I tend to Believe that the treaty had something to do directly with me, the author of the treaty intended for me to find the site. No treaty was signed and no treaty will be signed. The treaty, as are all treaties I imagine, was a trick, a trap.

I keep telling my wife fantastic stories of who I think I might be, but I add that it doesn't matter whether I am right or wrong because some person who is on this planet right now and probably living in America is the natural born King.

But from what I can see, a major event will occur in the next 60 or so days. A Mind blowing event. Realities will be swept away permanently.

I was freaked out at first but I've had time to come to terms with the truth. And my son was just born ten days ago so I know that I cannot lose; besides, I know I'm on the winning team.

[edit on 2-9-2008 by bruxfain]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   

That's an interesting tale. One of my experiences involves a computer too. And skype. Chatting to a friend, he told me after the event that his computer had froze, the audio feed was seemingly hijacked. I don't what by, my recollection of the event isn't very good, all I know is that it was not my friend.

I said earlier that I've also experienced more ghost activity than I care to think about.

Originally posted by Icarus Rising
But hey, you already have Jesus on ignore, don't you? I have a message from Him for you.

Your not one for listening are you.

But you certainly are one for aggressive evangelism- 'stop at nothing and have no decency'.

Your worse than Flanders and he aint rude.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Brux what do you do that they would want you for ?

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   

You dance around the point I made.
1) God is omnipotent
2) God creates us the way we are

So he created us KNOWING that a portion of us would be "evil", as you say. He's omnipototent so he COULD have created us without this "evil". So you are directly stating that God created a portion of us to be good and a portion of us to be evil. Why should anyone have to suffer an ETERNITY (an eternity is a long time), simply because God failed to make us the way we should (according to YOUR God) be?

It could be no more simple than that.
You are left with these options, given ANY logic:
Either
God is not omnipotent,
God is evil,
or God is non-existent.

If my logic is flawed, then explain to me, using logic (not belief), how.

Now, you say that I do not have the truth, and you act as though I want to believe in a lie rather than truth. I am all for the truth. So where is your proof that God exists? Were is there even any logic that God exists? If God exists, then why is there the same amount of 'proof' for him than there is for Zeus or any other deity (that being none)?

Why are you so willing to believe that someone like me who is desperately seeking the truth would be sent to Hell? Doesn't that bother you, even a little? I would not want my greatest enemy to spend 2 seconds in a place like that, let alone eternity. Do you even realize how evil your belief system is?

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthParadox

I say it again, backwards logic. The observations need to come first, the conclusion last.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Icarus Rising

You know what else Jesus said?

Matthew 5:22 "Whosoever shall say Thou fool, shall be in danger of hellfire." [Jesus speaking]

Matthew 23:17 "Ye fools and blind." [Jesus speaking]

How can you expect someone to put any stock into a book which is riddled with contradictions around every corner?
I realize that you are biased towards Christianity, but how can you ignore all of these contradictions www.ffrf.org... ?
Why is it you put so much stock in biblical text, yet ignore obvious contradictions?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join