It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain: "Bomb Iran? Hehehe Bomb Bomb Bomb hehehehe"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   
YouTube Video: Republicans and Military Men on John McCain

I think this mini-documentary about McCain refreshingly shows McCain in his true light.

"The thought of him being president sends a cold chill down my spine. He is erratic, he is hotheaded, he loses his temper, and he worries me."
Republican Senator Thad Cochran on McCain.

McCain:
"You young people in this crowd, im going to be asking you to serve"
"100 years in In Iraq"
"Bomb Iran? Heh Heh Heh Bomb Bomb Bomb..."
"I know how to handle Iranians, and I know how to handle Iran and Im going to handle them."
"There are going to be more wars"

McCain has been in the Military his entire life! He cannot stop it. In his mind we are always at war. Borders are always shifting. The new Republican slogan: "Country First" That is some sinister sounding propaganda reminiscent of Nazi Germany.

If McCain is elected POTUS it will be war with Iran. War with Russia. War with Venezuela. It will be WWIII and McCain will not spare the NUKES as documented in this movie. If McCain is elected POTUS we will see hard times.

[edit on (8/31/08) by AllSeeingI]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Much ado about nothing. He was simply making a joke, even if it was in poor taste. I can only imagine what the internet reaction would have been to the following:

Video

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
hehe, this entire election has flipped a 360* in the past 2 weeks.

Before, Obama was the inexperienced, right?
Now, he has Joe Biden, whos more experienced than even John Mccain, way more experienced, and frankly would make the best president of them all. But having him in VP slot ENSURES sound judgement by the President, presumably Obama. So all you people saying "oooh.. Obama's not gonna know what to dooo .. hes just a 1 term senator..." know now that the single most experienced politician in the COUNTRY is in his VP slot.

Next. John Mccain. He used to be the more experienced candidate. But now that he's selected 1 term Alaska GOVERNOR Sarah Pahlin, Who doesnt even know what a VP does, and is all jolly-happy-go-lucky on her interviews like an airhead. They totally screwed themselves on the experience thing, now it is clear the Democratic ticket has WAY MORE experience. Good Job Mccain, the Evangelicals wouldve voted for you ANYWAYS.. you didnt need an anti-abortion christian woman as VP.

On top of this .. John Mccain has been fighting cancer for a very, very long time. He's had MULTIPLE tumors removed. And hes 72yrs old. My Father died when he was 58. Anyways. If this man dies as President, and Sarah Pahlin becomes PRESIDENT, can you IMAGINE what the heck would happen to this country? Oh my GOD .. everything would goto hell in a handbasket, and we all know it deep inside, even Mccain supporters know.

On the flipside of the coin, Obama is a controversial figure and as such, naturally will have more potential of harm being attempted on him. I'm talking assassinations, attempted ones, etc.

Allow me to ask you, ATS Members:

If The President died, would you prefer Joe Biden as a president, or Sarah Pahlin as President?

Answer me that. Then we can get back to the meat of the issue, that is, Mccain planning on attacking Iran and causing more wars. He's pro-draft, and has already said hes going to ask the young people to serve. Be careful folks .. one day youll cast a ballot, 2 years later you'll be in the Zagros Mountains of Iran dodging fanatical suicide bombers and RPG rockets. Its your choice.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by runetang

If The President died, would you prefer Joe Biden as a president, or Sarah Pahlin as President?

What if he doesn't? Would you rather have a man with over 20 years in the US Senate or one with 3 1/2? It seems to me that McCain still wins the experience argument. People will ultimately elect a President, not a Vice President, and with that in mind and with regard to experience, McCain clearly trumps Obama.

But I think we should also remind the readers at home that John McCain is not the only candidate in this race with health problems. Joe Biden has had brain surgery for two aneurysms in the 80s. What happens if he falls over 2 days into an Obama election? You're in the same situation as the other side would be should something happen to McCain.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I'm agreeing with vor78 on this one. I'm not saying i like the idea of him as president but that video is just slander. the only cut in the bits and pieces of what he said. you need to check out the CNN special they had on him and obama, very informative defiantly worth the watch.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Seems like some of the DNC delegates will gladly help McCain bomb Iran and usher in World War 3!

RNC: BOMB IRAN! YES WE CAN!

[edit on (9/3/08) by AllSeeingI]

new topics

top topics

join