It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most accurate predictions/con theories on ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   
As you can tell by my reg. date, I have not been here very long. However, I am already becoming an ATS junkie seeking truth and enlightenment.

I have seen the best of the year threads but I am more interested in your opinions. In that spirit I have a few questions for all those that have been here for a while:

1. Which threads, in your view, have proved the most valuable?
2. Which Thread discussion/predictions/Conspiracies proved to be mostly accurate when they were thought to be wild conjecture when first created?
3. Which threads have opened your eyes to things you never knew existed?

They do not have to be limited to conspiracies. They can be from any of the boards.

I really look forward to your answers.

Edited to improve readability.

[edit on 31/8/08 by Lebowski achiever]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   
It seems for every 99 rubbish posts there will be one good one. Personally I most apreciate a link to Youtube that had a video about Psychiatry, being myself diagnosed Bi-Polar.

Also I read an account of a christian who thought he could "logically" prove that Jesus was god. When asked for a quote from the bible, he could never come whith one quote where Jesus explicitly says "I Am god, and you are man", I thought that was interesting.

Otherwise I'm basically in the same boat as you, I hope this thread takes off.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Oh and as for most entertaining, I like the guy who made a thread complaining earth was not good enough, and pleading for aliens to take him, he then later made a thread claimed that he was on his way to another planet

But lets try stay on topic.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 06:31 AM
link   
The thread about the mysterious Uttenberg (sp?) mountain is excellent. Posts like that one is the main reason I'm here.

Its a story I have never heard of and would not have if not for ATS. The mythology surrounding it that goes back thousands of years is just fascinating.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I absolutely agree. Excellent stuff! Links to older threads are greatly appreciated!

top topics

join