It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what is this 'tower of souls' thing?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 04:26 AM
link   
i can't think of what its called. there is this 6 mile high tower on the moon that i hear of and the only theory on what it is that ive herd is that it captures and releases human souls and aliens have complete control over our souls and what not. i find this preposterous however i know the tower obviously exsists and i was just curious as to what other theories there are as to what it is. anybody help me out here?

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Dig around in skunkworks(i believe thats where they put em) for the John Lear archives and you'll learn all about em.Or trying asking Zorgon im sure he would answer any questions just be respectful.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Especially be super respectful with Zorgon. You will be tempted to claim his proof is really just blurry pictures or how he knows the photograph he has is a person from Venus. DO NOT question these things.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 04:50 AM
link   
OP: You may want to ask a mod to move this thread, it's not applicable to Board Business & Questions.

Originally posted by Tiamanicus
DO NOT question these things.

Please tell me that was sarcasm? I don't know you, so it's hard to tell.

Don't get me wrong, Z comes up with awesome photo's, but to make a declaration such as this is ridiculous.

[edit on 31/8/08 by Misfit]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit
OP: You may want to ask a mod to move this thread, it's not applicable to Board Business & Questions.

DO NOT question these things.

Please tell me that was sarcasm? Don't get me wrong, Z comes up with awesome photo's, but to make a declaration such as this is ridiculous.

Apparently you have not read all of the threads I have. I saw quite the tounge lashing twice, once on two different threads each. Someone said, "i dont really see buildings, just natural shapes." Whoa nelly did they get an earful.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Tiamanicus

Haha i was going to leave all that out and stay neutral.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azador

Haha i was going to leave all that out and stay neutral.

cool, just thought id warn ya.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   

OK, I see your stance now, one of "cautionary".

Everything is to be questioned ........ or ATS would not exist.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Misfit

Yeah, that is what I though right up until I joined.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   
zorgon i shall ask. and respect i shall bring him.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Especially be super respectful with Zorgon. You will be tempted to claim his proof is really just blurry pictures or how he knows the photograph he has is a person from Venus. DO NOT question these things.

One of the first thing I ever did on ATS was give Zorgon a chewing out. He never responded but someone gave me a u2u over the matter saying not to let him ruffle my feathers-- as if. I know he's got that avatar with a creepy stare trying to scare everyone so maybe that's the real trick.

As for his proof. He tends to start with tight cropping and rotations and then expand with further images to form some sort of evidentiary drama.

A 6-mile high "tower" on luna firma sounds interesting though.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TimeDog

I believe the whole soul collector thing was birthed from the theories/discussions of Earth being quarantined. Supposedly we all exist on a prison planet and aren't exactly free to go upon death. It's an interesting idea.

Too bad the only way to prove it is to actually die and find out.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   

LOL! That was a good one. He does bring some interesting stuff to the table, and I must take my hat off to the guy for all the hard work he does. He is relentless in his quest to find as much data as he can, analyze it, and bring questions here for all of us to chip in.

To the OP, do a search under John Lear about this. I believe he has mentioned this before. You might also find it under some YouTube videos of him.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I don't know if this has been brought up before in the discussions about the Soul Catcher on the moon, but I listened to a so called EVP/Reverse Speech expert called Peggy Kane and she says similar things.

One of her claims is that we are covered in a "Net" that prevents our souls from escaping and that soon this net is to be ripped open and all will be revealed.

Sounds like garbage to me but none the less its just some stuff that's out there on this subject matter.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TimeDog
i can't think of what its called. there is this 6 mile high tower on the moon that i hear of and the only theory on what it is that ive herd is that it captures and releases human souls and aliens have complete control over our souls and what not. i find this preposterous however i know the tower obviously exsists and i was just curious as to what other theories there are as to what it is. anybody help me out here?

Every time I hear of these 'Soul Towers' I think of scientology.

I am by no means a scientologist and this might be wrong.

The part this reminds me of is where Xenu put soul collectors outside of Earth and when the souls tried to escape they got captured.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
hmmm. i appreciate all this input from everyone. its giving me a better idea as to what to look for. i dont think that there is any way that or souls can be captured as most theories surrounding this tower claim but ive seen pictures of this tower and it obviously exsists. i must do more research now. if anyone has anything else to say please do.
thanks

new topics

top topics

join