It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

very convincing video of Ghost

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I just came across this video by accident. I apologize if it was already posted, I couldn't find it anywhere.

This seems to be authentic, I know it scared the hell out of me. Do any of you know if this is fake? At first with the psychic artist, I wasn't sure. When I saw the ghost, I was more convinced that it could be real.

Ok, take a gander, if you dare.......

video.google.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by sickofitall2012

well, it was spooky, that is fer sure. I do not know what to make of it but it gave me the creeps and now i have to go to the bathroom and it is so many dark hallways away

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Ha ha, that was pretty hilarious at how set up you could tell all that was. I mean, come on, seriously

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Not too sure how this is convincing? We barely get to see anything.

I will admit though, whoever filmed it has set it up fairly well, built the tension nice and slow.

I reakon it is just some film students project for school

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Their other ghost videos further convinced me that they are hoaxers. Check out "Ghost Makes Contact" and "Ghost caught Crying" Uggh.. I hate hoaxers.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I do too. It did seem a bit "set up" I didn't see their other videos, I accidentally clicked on this and thought of you guys. The ghost image is done very well though, it really creeped me out too. Thanks for the imput.
Down with Hoaxers!!!

By the way, I meant to put a ? after the title.

[edit on 31-8-2008 by sickofitall2012]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I guess I must have missed something. The lady painting the picture was creepy, as was the picture, but was I supposed to see something or hear something when he opened up the panel to the attic? It kind of reminded me of the blair witch project - it tried to spook you without ever having to show an entity.

What did I miss????

Jemison

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Haahahah that was so bad acting. Can't you tell how they set it all up?

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
this same guy has a couple other videos out (which makes me think this is a hoax). I am searching the one he had about hide and seek.

here is the link to the hide and seek video
www.metacafe.com...

this has got to be a hoax, if he is as terrified as he explains with each video then why does he not leave especially if he fears for his daughter. And who videotapes hide and seek, just seems too much like a setup to me.
[edit on 31-8-2008 by jwstarry]

[edit on 31-8-2008 by jwstarry]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Jemison
a very quick flash of the face of a girl right before he shuts the panel.

note:For some reason when I try to reply to someone, it is not posting the person I am replying to, just shows I'm replying to the thread.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
and this video looks like the same house and the same guys voice on it.

www.metacafe.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Jwstarry

Yeah, that looked like his daughter from the other video. Did you notice a strange light to the right of her after he zooms a little? Could just be me.I looked again and it's still showing that little light @ :31. Computer glitch?

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
i just found another of his videos.

www.metacafe.com...

this guy is putting out what I feel, although spooky, fake videos. I give him a A+ for filming and art direction I give him a F for reality. He would probably make a great director for a hollywood movie

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Technology has both been a great advantage in seeking the truth and also a hinderance. A lot of people on you tube are just posting videos because of the Blair Witch after math. Which is slowly killing any credible videos. Basically taking a bit of truth and altering the videos to seem borderline hollywood. Special effects and CGI, or simply strings attached.

new topics

top topics

join