It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin a Secret Agent for Dominionist Christianity?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fathom
how does this thread not violate the new political protocol that we are required to follow?

has SO just "missed it"??

I really would like to know if this piece of garbage is going to be deleted or not.

That is what I was wondering.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
oops double post

[edit on 013030p://bFriday2008 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Thanks for bumping this to the top. I had forgotten about it.

I wonder if her church praying to protect her from witchcraft has any basis in the Dominionist Christianity. The preacher also talks about injecting religion in the government, electing people into the government who are "born again". In our schools. Pretty strange stuff.

Video

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Jason Bermas was on GCN broadcasting, yesterday, filling in for Eric Shine. He said Palin was the heir of the Heath candy fortune. Her father's last name is Heath but I do not know what evidence there is to connect him with the candy company.
Heath was sold to Leaf in the eighties and they eventually sold it to Nestle.
So, I do not know if there is a lot of money that still exists, to be inherited.
Also she was the third of four children. At the very least, she is not a major sharer in whatever fortune that might exist, and can not be compared to McCain's or Kerry's wives.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

[One thing that concerns me about Palin's point of view is that many evangelical Christians don't think in terms of the long term because they are just sure the rapture is right around the corner.]

Dominionists do not believe in the Rapture.
Here is a really good link or two about these people ..
www.crossroad.to...
www.religioustolerance.org...

Do not just dismiss this as bogus people ... ...Bush and Co (and awhole bunch of) Republicans are into the Dominionist Agenda .. Why is it so hard to believe that she very well could be one of them ..Do you really think that since they(The Dominionists) have worked so hard to get into Gov positions that they would not try to stay in there now ?

[edit on 28-9-2008 by Simplynoone]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simplynoone
Do you really think that since they(The Dominionists) have worked so hard to get into Gov positions that they would not try to stay in there now ?

You are right. (And thanks for the links on Dominionism)

Palin Groomed as Neocon Heir

And this article, from 2006, states:

The high-profile support from local Republicans was hardly surprising, however. Party officials say Palin was already being groomed for bigger and better things, even as she talked about sewers and road-paving projects. In Alaska's fastest-growing region, Palin was the fresh young face of the suddenly dominant Republicans.

Anchorage Daily News

This absolutely should not be ignored, in my opinion, as the separation between church and state is a very important division.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Double post sorry ..

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
As far as the Assemblys of God Churchs ..there are two different branches to them ..One is extreme (Music is evil) like the Church of Christ believe ..And one uses music to their advantage (To get the crowd all geared up to be in the spirit) ....I have been to BOTH of these at some point in my church life ..lol ..
When we moved from our Island in Alaska Assemblys of God was the first Church I was exposed to as a child .That one was one who allowed Music .
Later in life I went to the other one which was here in Texas (This one was the one who allowed no music ) ...

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
In all seriousness here ..I am a Evangelical somewhat conservative Republican ....but I would prefer a New Age world order ..than a Extreme Religious right NWO ...the reason why is that the Dominionists believe they need to RULE this world with a ROD OF IRON .(which is why they will for sure round up people and put them in jail and possibly even kill them) ..and I believe it is them who will bring on the death of many real true believers in Christ .Along with many agnostics,Athiests etc And they will also use FORCE (thats what their agenda is) to make us all obey their commands ..
[[["Dominionists teach that men can be coerced or compelled to enter the kingdom. They assign to the Church duties and rights that belong Scripturally only to Jesus Christ. This includes the esoteric belief that believers can "incarnate" Christ and function as His body on Earth to establish His kingdom rule. An inordinate emphasis is placed on man's efforts; the doctrine of the sovereignty of God is diminished]]]]
www.lighthousetrailsresearch.com...

Wolves in Sheeps clothing is what they are .
At least the New Agers are only threating us with being taken out by aliens >(although they are converging slowly with this bunch too ..and will also be used for the purposes of the AC)
I am more concerned with what man in Gov is doing now than what Aliens may have in mind for us (especially since there is no real proof that aliens even exist) ......the people in our Gov DO EXIST and are in the here and now ...and are already bringing in their Extreme Agenda (Bush says he wants to KILL ALL EVIL DOERS) ....who are the evil doers in the eyes of the Dominionists ? Any and all who do not agree with what they have planned.

I truly believe that the AC will certainly use the Domminionst agenda as his way of bringing in his rule ..

[[ Dominionism goes global

Since the latter half of the 1990s the three major dominionists sects have openly converged into an ecumenical force. These three branches of dominionism are linked historically at many levels, and there is solid documentation to support the idea that the current convergence was planned and intentional.17

While Leftists focused their attentions on political dominionists in American politics and what was going on in Iraq, the three movements went global. This new confederation of dominionists has been rapidly advancing its kingdom across the globe through “economic, social, political and spiritual transformation.”18 To achieve this paradigm shift, the global dominionists have employed sophisticated psycho-social methodologies, statistical research, socio-economic development tools, marketing research, strategic planning, assessments, databanking and monitoring, and technical assistance. They are also aggressively forming alliances with national and international governments, corporations, individuals, private agencies, philanthropic groups and other entities. Below are some key examples of this rapid convergence around a global kingdom worldview.]]]]

This is serious stuff yall ..do not just blow it off as BS ...I can see clearly that this is what is happening and many are not aware of it because it is now so wide spread in Christian circles (Of course many of them do not even know whats going on either) they just think it sounds good ..so why not .....thats the scary part ..it sounds great but it isnt ..there is a really evil agenda using the sheep to bring it on ..

[[PATRIOTIC AMERICAN movement: Patriotic dominionists, most of whom are not Reconstructionists, teach that political action will advance the kingdom of God in America. Using the vehicle of Christian media, they have taught evangelicals for the past three decades that America is a Christian nation and needs to return to its roots. Almost every evangelical in the pew has been influenced in one way or another by this sect. Patriotic dominionist leaders and their organizations have been closely interlocked financially and politically with the conservatives from the political Right. The secular conservatives purport to uphold morality, which appeals to evangelicals. The combined force of conservatives and evangelicals flexes its political muscles in Washington.]]
www.crossroad.to...

AntiChrist can mean IN PLACE OF or Against Christ ..
In this case with the Dominionists they are IN PLACE OF Christ (or so they say and think) ...

[[Kingdom Now Theology
Renewal and Revival Movements (Modern)
We can sum up the Latter Rain or Dominion teaching this way:

* the Church must be restored and equipped to rule by the five-fold ministries.
* it must come to perfection and complete visible UNITY.
* out of the purified church will come a spiritual elite corps, a Corporate Christ who possess the
* Spirit without measure
* they will purge the earth of all wickedness and rebellion
* they will judge the apostate Church
* they will redeem all creation, and restore the earth
* they will eventually overcome death itself in a counterfeit of the Rapture
* the Church will thus inherit the earth, and rule over it from the Throne of Christ. ]
www.apologeticsindex.org...

Look I am really sorry if this sounds scary and some of you may think that I am fear mongering ..
I assure you that I am not trying to cause fear ..just awakening to what is really going down ..things just are not as they APPEAR to be ....
I am not saying whether Palin is a part of this or not because I dont know .
I am really just hopeing and praying that everyone will at least pay attention and not just dismiss something because you LOVE HER >..or because you want her to be our VP ....the devil can be as an ANGEL OF LIGHT too ..so just be aware .....

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by jamie83

Originally posted by Wetware

Also, long time reader first time poster. Hi ATS!

Not a good start when you register today and your first post simply parrots a DailyKos propaganda piece.

May I suggest attempting to add some original thoughts or your own ideas if you are going to start threads like this. It will at least make it look like your purpose isn't to simply spread propaganda.

Welcome to ATS.

There are no "reputable sources" for news anymore.Give me one.Everybody ends up "parroting" someone else's propaganda.Why don't you take it easy on the newbie.I have seen worse infractions by senior members.Are trying for some kind of badge or something?Get over it.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join