It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream Codes

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
The stone was carved before it was stone.
Aoen is the child of Truth and truth carries many burdens, one is the cross of us all.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Antony and the Johnsons yes very beautiful made me cry

I will never stop believing

I will never give up hope

Everything is connected

There is no seperation

[edit on 11-6-2009 by destiny-fate]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by destiny-fate

Everything is connected.. everything is in balance too. With every negative there is always a positive and this is how our life plays out, jumping from one to the other all the time...

Anyway, back to the dreams..

I havent replied to this thread for a while for one simple reason, I couldnt remember my dreams. This has never happened to me before. Since I started working long hours in the real world, it kind of made me "switch off" not just to my dreams but other stuff too. I used to be able to pick up on what people were thinking before they said stuff, sometimes I knew things were going to happen before they did.. nothing major, just little things.. but it all stopped about 2/3 months ago.

In this thread ive mentioned about the wolf when it came to me in a dream at a time of stress in my real life, that dream was very strong and ive never had anything like it since.

Well, I think I must of hit that stress factor again lol. Probably reaching my limit when my friend passed away recently (way before his time) because last night I actually remembered my dream.

I was driving through a village looking at the buildings (not an amazing dream lol) but then I saw at the side of the road a black panther. I stopped the car and it walked over towards me. It walked through the side of the car and sat next to me. All of a sudden I felt at ease, calm and relaxed. Then I slowly woke up.

I checked out the Black Panther at animalspirits.com

Black Panther's Wisdom Includes:

* Astral travel
* Guardian energy
* Symbol of the feminine
* Understanding of death
* Reclaiming ones power
* Ability to know the dark
* Death and rebirth

The two that stuck in my mind were understanding of death and reclaiming ones power..

Why these animals come to me in my time of need I will never know... but im glad they do and im starting to get used to it now lol.

Just wanted to share.

Thats all.

Thanks,

JQ.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Modern life can be so busy and full of pressure - so much so that I think it often cuts us off from our inner-self.

In this thread ive mentioned about the wolf when it came to me in a dream at a time of stress in my real life, that dream was very strong and ive never had anything like it since.

Well, I think I must of hit that stress factor again lol. Probably reaching my limit when my friend passed away recently (way before his time) because last night I actually remembered my dream.

I was driving through a village looking at the buildings (not an amazing dream lol) but then I saw at the side of the road a black panther. I stopped the car and it walked over towards me. It walked through the side of the car and sat next to me. All of a sudden I felt at ease, calm and relaxed. Then I slowly woke up.

Why these animals come to me in my time of need I will never know... but im glad they do and im starting to get used to it now lol.

Because you strike me as a very caring and compassionate person - someone / something must of felt you deserved a special visit from the black panther spirit guide - it was a loving gesture sent to reassure you there is more to life than meets the eye. You have had a great gift bestowed on you - cherish it

Thank you for sharing John

[edit on 21-6-2009 by destiny-fate]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Hey Destiny

I watched one of Project Camelot’s videos, a few days ago…in particular the Steven Greer interview.

I don’t want to spoil it for you, but he mentions something lol which I thought was very profound, that I have personally felt to be true for a long time. Unfortunately it’s right at the end of the interview.

Dr Steven Greer Interview

- JC

PS- I’m looking forward to my next cat dream…

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Joecroft

I watched the video a few nights ago but did not have time to reply till now and to be honest I am glad about that because it has given me a few more days to absorb the information. Wonder what he was referring too when he mentioned Dr Tom Beard ? I am beginning to wonder if Cat dreams are a guys thing ? My initial thoughts were

Cats are wild - and because of that you can never predict how they are going to react

Do not approach the cat - they choose their time to approach you.

But on reflection I do think his dream was quite profound and yes probably very very accurate ? But I also believe you would only ever get one chance

Do you have any idea what you think might happen when you reconcile your differences ?

[edit on 26-8-2009 by destiny-fate]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by destiny-fate
watched the video a few nights ago but did not have time to reply till now and to be honest I am glad about that because it has given me a few more days to absorb the information. Wonder what he was referring too when he mentioned Dr Tom Beard ?

Hmmm Good question…not really sure what he meant

I am beginning to wonder if Cat dreams are a guys thing ?

LOL Funny but also interesting because there are so many people here on ATS who have a big cat, as there avatar, and they are usually female (not the cats lol)

My initial thoughts were

Cats are wild - and because of that you can never predict how they are going to react

Do not approach the cat - they choose their time to approach you.

I have read so many conflicting ideas as to what cats symbolize and what they might mean in dreams…from inner anger too enemies or adversaries trying to cause you harm…the list goes on lol

But on reflection I do think his dream was quite profound and yes probably very very accurate ? But I also believe you would only ever get one chance

I think it is very accurate also and that it has something to do with reconciling with perhaps inner anger or perhaps frustrations in life. For a long time I thought it had something to do with facing fears, because back in the "cave man days" lol the only thing man would fear, other than maybe lightning, would be wild animals like big cats. Perhaps it is a spiritual battle for overcoming ones fears or perhaps just respecting and acknowledging them because out of fear comes respect.

Do you have any idea what you think might happen when you reconcile your differences ?

See above (lol)

Hmmm not sure what differences I have to reconcile and with whom…
Maybe it’s an inner reconciliation that needs to take place…I ‘m not sure

- JC

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Sorry I couldn't resist
stumbled across this today and thought of you lol

They are beautiful

[edit on 10-9-2009 by destiny-fate]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Thank you for posting that video…
It is absolutely amazing…

There is no WAY lol I could do that in real life but maybe I could in my dreams…

It kind of reminds of that story in the bible where a man helps a lion in the wild, that had been injured and later on in the story, he is thrown to a lion in the Coliseum, but it’s the same lion he helped and the lion does not harm him.

Maybe when you befriend lions, they are friends for life…

- JC

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Joecroft

Brings to mind a prophecy :

"At the same time I'll make a peace treaty
between you and wild animals and birds..."
(Hosea 2:18)

"The wolf will live with the lamb,
the leopard will lie down with the goat,
the calf and the lion and the yearling together;
and a little child will lead them.
The cow will feed with the bear,
their young will lie down together,
and the lion will eat straw like the ox.
(Isaiah 11:6,7)

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Hey Destiny !

I couldn’t resist just one last post (on this thread lol)…

It’s been a year since I first posted here…in reply to your Bob Marley dream…

…so to commemorate lol I have decided to post some Bob Marley songs...

…The thread just didn’t feel complete, without it…

Buffalo Soldier

Three little Birds

- JC

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
lol Nice

Life is one big road with lots of signs, So when you riding through the ruts, don't you complicate your mind: Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy!
Don't bury your thoughts; put your vision to reality

One, two, three, four!

All together now:
Wake up and live (wake up and live, y'all),
Wake up and live (wake up and live),
wake up and wake up and live, yeah! (wake up and live now),
Wake up and (wake up and live) - wake up and live!
Rise ye mighty people, ye-ah!
There's work to be done,
So let's do it-a little by little:
Rise from your sleepless slumber! Yes, yeah! Yes, yeah!
We're more than sand on the seashore,
We're more than numbers.
All together now:
Wake up and live now, y'all!
(Wake up and live) Wake up and live!
Wake up and live, y'all!
(Wake up and live) Wake up and live now!
You see, one - one cocoa full a basket,
Whey they use you live big today: tomorrow you buried in-a casket.
One - one cocoa full a basket, yeah, yes!
Whey they use you live big today: tomorrow you bury in-a casket.

Don't bury your thoughts; put your dream to reality, yeah!

[edit on 30-11-2009 by destiny-fate]

[edit on 30-11-2009 by destiny-fate]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
That was a beautiful gesture JC

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Just thought I would mention a new dream group I found - looks interesting - I have not made any enquiries yet but I was seriously considering looking into it - its run by Paul Levy - Awakening in the dreams group - whats with BTS these days ? can't even edit anymore ??

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Had a few amazing dreams the last couple of nights and I am riding on such a high this morning just wanted to share my feelings with others - Life is wonderful just embrace it

There is no-one that you can save that can't be saved

[edit on 30-1-2010 by destiny-fate]

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Hi, I just wanted to share the two dreams that I have had that have stuck out as unique to me. Both have occurred within a month of each other and were about 2 months ago.

1st: I am living with my mother in a small house that consists of two small rooms for her and I, a kitchen, and a hallway full of rooms to house people that have been driven insane due to their experience with the supernatural. My mother and I are tasked with taking care of these people, and because they are nocturnal so must we be. There are no lights on in the entire house and we bake muffins by moonlight. After the muffins are done my mom puts them in a basket and tells me to hand them out to the people, but to knock very lightly on their doors, and to not say anything, only offer the muffins for them. I go to the first door with the basket of muffins in my hand, knock lightly. A few seconds go by and I whisper at the door "I have muffins for you if you would like some." The door suddenly opens up and an old lady with completely white hair and white eyes grabs my throat and takes the entire basket. This dream was incredibly real and woke me up with me screaming.

2nd: I had this dream exactly a week after the first one and it also jolted me awake because it seamed so real but I wasn't screaming. I am in a sort of ceremony chamber with what looked like a bath tub. There is one person who I can't recognize on one side of the tub and another with his back turned towards me. Again it is completely dark. The person in the tub is sitting up with a completely blank look on his face. I realize that the person in the tub is me. The guy that is facing away from my is holding my bodies right arm and stabbing into the opposite side of my elbow, the part of the arm that closes when you flex your bicep. The knife is changing colors and emitting smarks wich diffuse into my arm. The person on the other side of the tub says "This one is strong, don't worry about how hard to press down.

I awoke from both of these dreams feeling as though they were real. I would greatly appreciate anyones interpretations of either of the dreams meanings!

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Your first dream was probably indicating you went to bed hungry ?
That's food for thought

The guy that is facing away from my is holding my bodies right arm and stabbing into the opposite side of my elbow, the part of the arm that closes when you flex your bicep. The knife is changing colors and emitting smarks wich diffuse into my arm. The person on the other side of the tub says "This one is strong, don't worry about how hard to press down.

Knives can indicate illness / injury / strain

But something else I picked up when I read your post was : There is alot of creativity around you - lots of news and communications coming your way - invitations - entertainment - celebrations

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Choose the Sword and you will join me

Choose the ball and you join your mother, in death

You don't understand my words,

But you must choose.

So, come boy, choose life or death.

RISE!!!

I hold the dual knife, in each hand, in both directions

HE flows through me

No blood shall be spilt but my own, and rejoined.

Time of love is here, all and any fears shall be rejoined.

I allow, Keep Pushing.

We are almost free.

[edit on 5-2-2010 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I had a dream too.

I saw my true love. I accepted it, then I rejected it due to pain.

I ran towards her and when she called my soul was set free.

The birds were singing with me, no longer against me.

Then I woke up knowing how much I love her and never want to reject it this time, for it is time. You are a goddess.

I am the birth of your child.

If I tried to hit you, do you think I would miss?

I am sick

Would you please HEAL ME

IT HIS HIM

YES IT IS

Just allow

Your love is mine, and Mine yours.

What it mean

Now the fun begins, your in the hands of the sun, from the pain you receive I gaurantee you bit your tounge. So you start screaming, IM ONE OF THE ONLY ONE! Bitch went snitch is the ultimate diss.

The pain of Jesus is going to set us free, thank him, and god.

One time for your broken mind, 360 degree hot sea for capacity.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join