It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream Codes

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by destiny-fate

Hi, this is a great thread and you seem to have a great insight and understanding too. I was directed to this thread (a while ago) by my friend Joe (Joecroft) you helped him with his dreams about lions, jaguars, etc. I wondered if you could help me too.

My dream (I had a while ago) was about a wolf. Its been the most powerful dream ive ever had and i have written about it before here at ATS. It involved a dark energy that moved towards me across a wasteland and transformed into a wolf. I did have two large dogs with me in this dream but they were afraid of this wolf (and so was I) they hid behind me. It didnt stay as a wolf for very long and quickly changed back to the dark energy. This energy wouldnt leave me and stayed with me until I woke up.

Would you say this is my spirit guide? I have had other dreams about hawks / other birds, where I see through their eyes whilst flying but they werent as powerful as the wolf dream.

Ive always had a strong connection to my dreams even as a child, and even now I can recall dreams from many years ago. Any insight you can offer me would be appreciated.

Also.. yep, theres always more. Im trying to find out information about white light. I see a bright white light at the beginning of my dreams (not every night) just before I drift off into the dream world.

When I close my eyes, and clear my mind (that bit never takes long, LOL) I usually focus on nothing, its just an empty black void but recently a white light keeps trying to shine through only for a few seconds then stops. It only happens in that in between stage of reality / dreaming. The half sleep state. This can also happen during meditation sometimes. Im just curious to what it is and why its happening. This only started about a couple of months ago.

I look forward to any thoughts you may have..

thanks in advance,

JQ.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Hi Destiny Fate. I stumbled across your thread and noticed that some of your dreams are similar to ones I have been having. I used to have recorring dreams as a child about being on a plane that was hijacked with snakes. There is an odd connection with 9/11 and snakes. I have posted a few dreams I have had here www.abovetopsecret.com... Please feel free to take a look.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by John Q

Thank you so much for your kind words - I love sharing thoughts on dreams - always have lol as long as you are aware I have no real expertise on the subject
Sorry for taking so long to respond. Firstly it is important to learn as much as you can about the specific animal you encounter in a dream - in time the larger picture will come to you. It is also important to remember dreams are layered sometimes one symbol or point of reference can actually have several meanings. What I did find really interesting during my years of dream study ( which started when I was 12 years old ) was - the huge difference in dream interpretations between lets say Europeans and Native American Indians. European dream books will generally describe the wolf as an enemy ( someone trying to harm you ) whereas the Native American Indians focus on both the negative and positive characteristics and NATURE of the beast - personally I would always go with the latter - because it allows you to expand on your analysis and just makes more sense from a psychological perspective .

It was interesting to note you had two domestic dogs with you which could represent home and family. Wolves are social animals that hang in packs their primary intent is survival of all. Pack members look after one another, assisting in the hunting and killing of prey so that the pack can be fed. Could the dark energy be in some way indicating a collective energy - could the dream be warning you that on a collective level groups of people will become more sinister and threatening in some way ?

From an individual perspective:

With regards to the fear you felt when the dark energy approached - a shadow animal guide is one that invades you with fear. Its purpose it to teach a lesson you have not learned because of anger, avarice, greed, insecurity, or other negative thoughts. A Shadow Guide will return again and again bearing strong feelings of fear until its message is acted upon or a change in lifestyle or actions are incorporated into your life. The Shadow Guide is powerful. It can help you to overcome fear by bringing truth and turning fear into a helper animal guide or spirit animal guide. However, if ignored the Shadow Guide can become dangerous and its powers will have a negative affect on your life. The Shadow Guide lives in the spirit world and usually arrives during a time of testing.

The wolf was not in a pack it was on it’s own. Perhaps it was asking you to acquire the same within your own life ? Perhaps you are struggling with this because you are more like the wolf that moves in a pack - you like the security of a tight knit circle of family and friends . The wolf is a shy, yet very sociable creature with strong rules of behaviours - they like to be of service to each other. Wolves are one of the few animals that mate for life - once they find the right partner they will share a deep and abiding bond that will only end with death. You have a deeply rooted sense of loyalty. To American Indians, the wolf is said to be a “teacher’ The wolf is associated with the Dog Star, Sirius and the lunar influences and energies that rule psychic perception. They teach us to respect our emotions and face the darkness within. Wolves have good intuition and cognizant thought. Wolves are great communicators and have great stamina and strength. They do not fight needlessly and often avoid fighting whenever possible.

***The two legged with the Wolf as his/her Totem has an inner need to be of service for the "greater good." Although the individual with Wolf Totem enjoys the company of others, there exists as well, the need for time alone. This "lone wolf" time will be spent in quiet contemplation and reflection upon the experiences of life before translating these ~thoughts to form~ and rejoining the "Pack" once more***

It’s probably not relevant but I thought I would mention it - with regards to the two dogs standing beside you I had a vision of Noden the Celtic deity associated with healing, the sea, hunting and dogs.

[edit on 7-1-2009 by destiny-fate]

[edit on 8-1-2009 by destiny-fate]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Different spirit guides can come and go during your life. I do believe though there are those that stay for the duration. Generally you sense these guides are with you all the time and your dreams will reflect this. Personally because you mentioned having more than one dream about the hawk and other birds I would say they are probably your lifelong companions on your journey through life.

Dreams of birds especially the hawk or eagle are associated with insight. The primary distinguishing characteristic of the Hawk is their eyesight. A sharp mind is usually evident in people that have a hawk as their spirit guide. You will possess the ability to perceive the subtlest of nuances that might escape other less observant individuals. Although this may be a tremendous gift in assisting you in the business world and less intimate arenas of your daily life, this same gift of communication and sharp intellect can also be used as a weapon, and words may become like the sharp beak and unrelenting talons of your totem when you are attacked or if you operate from an unintegrated personality centre. Hawks will utilize their powerful vision while soaring on the wind currents far above that they may have a broad field of vision with which to discover, then track their intended prey. Your own gift of psychic vision may be exceptionally acute. This may take the form of precognitive dreams and or visions during which you are quite literally able to see the future.

In the following quote, Chief Seattle eloquently expresses the concept of Guardianship. "What is man without the beasts? If all the beasts were gone, man would die from a great loneliness of spirit. For whatever happens to the beasts, soon happens to man. All things are connected.
You must teach the children that the ground beneath their feet is the ashes of your grandfathers. So that they will respect the land, tell your children that the earth is rich with the lives of our kin. Teach your children what we have taught our children, that the earth is our mother.
Whatever befalls the earth, befalls the sons of the earth. If men spit upon the ground, they spit upon themselves. This we know, the earth does not belong to man, man belongs to the earth.“ ~Chief Seattle~
***Part of the Role for the two-legged beside whom Hawk flies is that of Guardian of the Earth Mother. These are individuals who will possess an astute awareness of the concept of the interconnectedness of all things, and will have an inner reverence for all life.
These are the souls that are involved in making the world a better place, whether locally or globally. They will be protectors of the Earth Mother and tread softly upon her, encouraging and educating ~Others~ to do the same.
Often, they are either found initiating or actively involved in environmental causes, where their keen perception and insight will serve their chosen ~cause~ well. Yet it is their day to day existence and fundamental philosophy/foundation of action and belief, that distinguishes these individuals as true champions of Mother Earth as they seek to live in harmony with the ~Ina Maka~ and all that She births, provides, nurtures and sustains.***

Personally I always believed my spirit guides were the eagle/hawk and possibly the snake - and if you feel as passionately about the environment as I do we are probably very similar lol

Through its connection to the air element, hawks are connected to intelligence, but also to Spirit, the knowing that goes far beyond intellect.

Sometimes when you get a flash of bright white light it can be due to an electrical discharge that occurs when our brainwave patterns change - very similar to people that suffer from epilepsy and does seem to occur as we progress through higher states of consciousness and expansion.

[edit on 7-1-2009 by destiny-fate]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

You have had some really interesting dreams I am short on time at the moment but will go back for another look tonight. I would like to talk a little more about the snakes in your dream.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   

"Yes I love that song too - stirs the Irish blood in me I think lol"

I guess it’s stirring the Scottish blood in me I think
lol ( I see your picking up my style of smiley face
followed by laughs out loud lol)
lol

"You know JC I love life so much but at night I can't wait to go to sleep and dream lol its crazy."

I don’t think it’s crazy…not with the wonderful dreams you are having. If I had dreams like you I would probably end up sleeping during the day as well as at night. lol

"It's nice having someone to talk too - instead of me - myself - I lol"

Thank you Destiny, it’s been great so far, talking about our dreams.

I have to say all this talk about serpents never really meant much to me
. I guess I just found it slightly interesting and I just tried to keep an open mind about it. Although strangely enough, recently I’m starting to think there is some kind of connection between spiral staircases and serpents lol I found this interview on you tube a few days ago. Below is the final part of a radio interview between Art Bell and Graham Hancock…Let me know what you think of the first minute and 20 seconds.
It kind of gets back to what we were discussing about winding staircases, like the tower of Babel, but with a serpent connection!

[edit on 8-1-2009 by Joecroft]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Wow.. thanks for the reply. I would have to agree with everything you said. The dream of the wolf was a while ago and he hasnt returned.. yet.

It does make sense the wolf being a shadow guide. He arrived during a time of stress / negative thoughts (in the real world) I know I said I was afraid but the wolf itself was angry maybe looking to attack me. Also it was me that turned the wolf back into the energy just by thinking it. This dream was very powerful, ive had lucid dreams before but they were nothing like this.

I loved the quote from Chief Seattle such wise words.

Personally I always believed my spirit guides were the eagle/hawk and possibly the snake - and if you feel as passionately about the environment as I do we are probably very similar lol

Yep.. very similar. Also ive had a dream about a gold snake recently (he was actually made of metal) and wrapped himself around me until his face was looking at mine. But he wasnt happy with me either... I dont think these animals like me very much. lol.

Through its connection to the air element, hawks are connected to intelligence, but also to Spirit, the knowing that goes far beyond intellect.

I think the phrase "I know beyond knowing" is a good description. But its funny, there is a constant battle with my logical (intelligent?) mind and my spiritual mind. Maybe this is whats played out in my dreams.

As for the white light, I like the thought of it being an electrical discharge, that I can understand and it makes sense to me. There is a dream related to the white light but I will save that for another time, dont want to overload you. lol. Thanks again.

Take care,

JQ.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Joecroft

That video was really interesting and I found Graham's Hancock's description of the light casting a shadow and projecting the image of Quetzalcoatl fascinating - a concept that correlates very much with my dream of a room/box like structure that was projecting images on earth. It was like a visual of the microcosm - shadows of smaller objects were magnified and projected by light into our material universe (macrocosm) kind of an optical illusion of sorts. I also added a little about the projection of a hawk like projection ( Spectra ) on my 2012 thread ? Interesting

[edit on 8-1-2009 by destiny-fate]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Yep.. very similar. Also ive had a dream about a gold snake recently (he was actually made of metal) and wrapped himself around me until his face was looking at mine. But he wasnt happy with me either... I dont think these animals like me very much. lol.

The last two years have triggered a learning frenzy in me lol dreams that in many respects have opened one door after another - philosophy - religion - mythology - alchemy - gematria list could go on forever lol That dream you mentioned above is extremely significant - Gold is the highest state of physical, mental, and spiritual perfection man can ever hope to reach - combine that with the snake symbol and this is a very powerful message. Are you aspiring to reach your full potential ? Do not fight your true NATURE ( Be true to yourself ) then you connect with all the elements ( integration ) therein lies your true potential and power.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Well if you were talking to me I have had these dreams since the age of 3. I am almost thirty now and yes some have probably spawned from my research but I would have to say that a lot of my research has spawned from my dreams.

If you are anything like me - your dreams are so powerful you are compelled / driven to learn more ?

I would actually like to start off with a dream, that marked the beginning of all of these dreams that was a reoccurring dream I had from the ages of 3-5.

There was some commotion behind us. I look back to see some people, mid eastern descent with the turbans around their heads and all. With little bags they had brought on the plane. In the bags where cobras they had managed to get by security and onto the plane. After all they where snakes right, so they probably made it right through the metal detectors. Anyhow they start terrorizing the passengers on this plane and all kinds of panic ensues as they methodically release cobras in every area of the plane. It gets very chaotic at this point in the dream, but this is always the point where I would wake up. I have had this same dream over 5 times and it was almost identical every-time.

I had so many snake dreams as a child and I detested them but with greater understanding my feelings changed over the years - the snake is primordial - it is a combination of light and dark - yin and yang - it represents raw energy. What we need to look at is the intent of the one that yields this energy or power ?. Dreams of snakes have become synonymous with " Evil " but I think the snake more often than not pertains to a warning. So in your dream the snakes were warning you some event on a plane was going to create mass panic - because the snakes were terrifying ( many people ) would clearly indicate an event that would affect people on a collective level and 9/11 certainly did that. I also had a dream about 9/11 a few months before the event although there is no way in a million years I would ever of made the connection at the time. I dreamt my ex and I were in a huge skyscraper along with quite a few other people. A group of guys wearing balaclavas and holding machine guns stormed the room. They separated all the men and women ( all the guys were in one way or another associated with the military ) All the women were placed in a room on their own and the door was locked -I started scouring the room looking for a way to escape. I climbed up on a table in an attempt to push one of the ceiling tiles away when I saw something pass by the window - I remember thinking to myself " OMG Why is that plane flying so low "? I knew it was going to crash and woke up in shock.

[edit on 9-1-2009 by destiny-fate]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   

If you are anything like me - your dreams are so powerful you are compelled / driven to learn more ?

Yes. But sometimes it's quite the opposite. Sometimes they provide certain clues that no amount of research would attain.

I had so many snake dreams as a child and I detested them but with greater understanding my feelings changed over the years - the snake is primordial - it is a combination of light and dark - yin and yang - it represents raw energy. What we need to look at is the intent of the one that yields this energy or power ?. Dreams of snakes have become synonymous with " Evil " but I think the snake more often than not pertains to a warning. So in your dream the snakes were warning you some event on a plane was going to create mass panic - because the snakes were terrifying ( many people ) would clearly indicate an event that would affect people on a collective level and 9/11 certainly did that. I also had a dream about 9/11 a few months before the event although there is no way in a million years I would ever of made the connection at the time. I dreamt I was in a huge skyscraper along with quite a few other people including my ex. A group of guys wearing balaclavas and holding machine guns stormed the room. They separated all the men and women including my ex ( all the guys were military personnel ) All the women were placed in a room on their own and the door was locked -I started scouring the room looking for a way to escape. I climbed up on a table in an attempt to push one of the ceiling tiles away when I saw something pass by the window - I remember thinking to myself " OMG Why is that plane flying so low "? I knew it was going to crash and woke up in shock.

Thats pretty crazy. About the snakes though. I saw this a while back. Though still having trouble with the idea of snakes, other than a vision of a new world order is often associated with a snake biting it's own tail. Perhaps this has something to do with the current events in Israel surrounding the Al Aqsa mosque and it's location on a ley line. There are many monuments set up around the world on these locations. It is believed by some that when the project is complete it would open a stargate.

thebravenewworldorder.blogspot.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I know alot of people associate the snake with evil - NWO etc I am just not so sure myself
I will put it this way my gut instincts tell me snake symbology is as old as time itself - it is primordial - and I do not believe for one minute that any one person or group of people at this point in time have truly learnt to harness that energy. Some are trying to crack the codes of nature through science - physics etc and I have no doubt there are some with secret knowledge that might of come close. There are those that have the knowledge but they are missing one very fundamental component - the key and to be honest I don't believe they would recognise it if they fell over it.

Hornung explains in an essay on “Time and Eternity” that in the “Book of Gates”, one of the New Kingdom funerary texts used from the tomb of Horemheb (1319 to 1307 BCE) on, twelve gods are “carrying the lifetime in the west”, that is, in the realm of the dead.

This lifetime is shown in the form of a gigantic snake inscribed with the hieroglyphs for “lifetime”, and the inscription for that picture of the time snake calls it “metui”, or “double cord”. Hornung also describes a scene from the same “Book of Gates” in the tomb of Ramesses VI (1151 to 1143 BCE) in the Valley of the Kings.

“... in which time appears as a doubly twisted rope spun from the mouth of a deity. Stars above the twists in the rope mark the individual hours as measurable units of time. In this image both the beginning and the passage of time are expressed.”

In other tomb paintings, the time- snake swallows the stars to then bring them forth again, or it appears as the cosmic ourobouros serpent that forms a circle to either swallow or disgorge its own tail.

In a particularly telling example discussed by Hornung, the tail- in- mouth time- snake symbol surrounds a rabbit which was the hieroglyph for “being”.

Here it was placed on a standard pole like the emblems of the gods. The rabbit stood thus for the same “being” or “existence” that the Shen- Ring and the cartouche protected within their coils.

Because of the similarity between the rope ring and the time snake, the Shen- Ring can also be seen as a snapshot of Atum as the primeval serpent. Already in the Pyramid Texts, the creator god described himself as a coiled serpent who controls time:

“I am the outflow of the Primeval Flood, he who emerged from the waters.
I am the ‘Provider of Attributes’ serpent with its many coils,
I am the scribe of the Divine Book which says what has been and effects what is yet to be.”

In a hymn from the slightly later Coffin Texts, Atum appears again as a coiled serpent who “extended everywhere”, like the Shen- Ring, and began his work of creation by the word in its midst:

“I extended everywhere, in accordance with what was to come into existence, (...) I bent right around myself, I was encircled in my coils, one who made a place for himself in the midst of his coils. His utterance was what came forth from his own mouth.”

Another spell from the same Corpus has the creator god saying:

“I was he who came into existence as a circle, he who was the dweller in his egg.”

Although this tangible evidence may have been lost in the meantime, the view of creation as a cosmic egg from which everything unfolds expressed a deeply rooted biological and poetic truth which continues to resonate in modern images such as that of the Big Bang.

Do you see how big the snake archetype is ? How massive would that raw power or energy be if channeled ?

"In other tomb paintings, the time- snake swallows the stars to then bring them forth again, or it appears as the cosmic ourobouros serpent that forms a circle to either swallow or disgorge its own tail. "

See how similar the above Egyptian text is to Revelations :

REVELATIONS

3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, Dan. 7.7 and seven crowns upon his heads.

4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth

Edit to add - I could be very wrong
these are just my feelings
I will go back to that thread and read up on some more of your dreams - I find your insight quite amazing - thank you for sharing your thoughts.

[edit on 9-1-2009 by destiny-fate]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I discovered another interview with Graham Hancock, I thought you might find this interesting

This part of the interview, sounded very similar to the dreams you had when you were experiencing a complete and total connection to the universe.

"my body grew to the point I became one with the Universe - still in a lucid state I was too scared to move in case I woke up so as uncomfortable as I was lol I remained perfectly still - in that moment of feeling at one with the whole universe I sensed there was nothing I did not already know the answers to every question lay within this matrix - maze of energy/electricity - all knowledge in that state was accessible but I was in so much awe I did not dare ask anything."

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Wow they were fascinating and I could not stop at three I had to watch all of them. Graham mentioned governments concern about drug addiction but personally I think people should be equally worried about the effects drugs have on borderline schizophrenics - and from what I have read a large number of the population falls into this category. I wrote something else here about an amazing experience I had when I was in college ( about and OBE / wormhole / tunnel ) but I deleted it I will send you a u2u lol

Graham said :

There is something more in the Mayan calendar than that and indeed in all ancient traditions that speak of the destruction of a former civilisation and speak of the possibility that this destructive episode could return and what all these traditions agree on is that humanity itself is in some way implicated in its own fate. The nature of life on earth may be more mysterious than we realise it is. And that the intentions and actions of human beings may resonate out into the cosmos and may come back to us in ways we do not like.

Hopi worlds

When the world was new, the ancient people and the ancient creatures did not live on the top of the earth. They lived under it. All was darkness, all was blackness, above the earth as well as below it.

There were four worlds: this one on top of the earth, and below it three cave worlds, one below the other. None of the cave worlds was large enough for all the people and the creatures.

The Two Brothers pierced the roofs of the caves and descended to the lowest world, where people lived. The Two Brothers sowed one plant after another, hoping that one of them would grow up to the opening through which they themselves had descended and yet would have the strength to bear the weight of men and creatures. These, the Two Brothers hoped, might climb up the plant into the second cave world. One of these plants was a cane. At last, after many trials, the cane became so tall that it grew through the opening in the roof, and it was so strong that men could climb to its top. It was jointed so that it was like a ladder, easily ascended.

The Hopi climbed into each new world via a ladder.

After a long time the second cave became filled with men and beings, as the first had been. Complaining and wrangling were heard as in the beginning. Again the cane was placed under the roof vent, and once more men and beings entered the upper cave world. Again, those who were slow to climb out were shaken back or left behind. Though larger, the third cave was as dark as the first and second. The Two Brothers found fire. Torches were set ablaze, and by their light men built their huts and kivas, or travelled from place to place.

While people and the beings lived in this third cave world, times of evil came to them. Women became so crazed that they neglected all things for the dance. They even forgot their babies. Wives became mixed with wives, so that husbands did not know their own from others. At that time there was no day, only night, black night. Throughout this night, women danced in the kivas (men's "clubhouses"), ceasing only to sleep. So the fathers had to be the mothers of the little ones. When these little ones cried from hunger, the fathers carried them to the kivas, where the women were dancing. Hearing their cries, the mothers came and nursed them, and then went back to their dancing. Again the fathers took care of the children. These troubles caused people to long for the light and to seek again an escape from darkness. They climbed to the fourth world, which was this world. But it too was in darkness, for the earth was closed in by the sky, just as the cave worlds had been closed in by their roofs.

[edit on 10-1-2009 by destiny-fate]

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   

I don't know if you will be back to this thread - but I did read up on some more of your dreams - and I found them very interesting - I think you do have really good insight.

Anyways they are flying in formations that are very symbolic of DNA and I am actually aware of this during my dream. They where trying to tell me something but somehow the message got lost or misunderstood.

DNA can represent snake symbolism.

We are the truck now headed towards a T intersection where the street we are on meets with a large body of water, most likely the ocean. Of course the next thing I notice is the amount of traffic on the frontage road of people trying to evacuate because the tide was way above normal and these cars where all driving through 2-3 feet of standing water and traffic was backed up as far as our eyes could see. Of course when waves came crashing they would fully engulf the truck we where in, the windows were cracked because the weather was not bad and we were not expecting to get soaked. It was as if the earth was not in it's proper orientation and the ocean had moved 100 yards or so west and this was the very beginning of that storm but unfortunately the end of my dream.

I found this particularly interesting because a few years ago I dreamt I was holidaying in the UK - I was meeting up with two people that ironically enough I did not meet until a few months after the dream ( on myspace) anyway we were in a cafeteria on the waterfront - warnings had been issued right across the UK people were to move inland and onto higher ground as they were anticipating huge sea surges. Somehow I became separated from these friends - I was lost and huge dark clouds descended over the city it was daytime and unnaturally dark - people started going crazy and insane because the were so terrified by the turn of events - I was running down a street when I stopped and turned because I heard someone smashing a door with a hammer - he was a huge guy with blonde hair - he was pulling a house apart bit by bit - he turned to me and I knew in that instant I had to get out of there fast because he was going to come after me - so I started running again but sensed there were others lurking around that could not be trusted either ( in some strange way they were all affiliated with each other )- as a consequence - as much as I wanted to run in the other direction I felt I was being hunted and forced to go deeper and deeper into the darkness. Which in some strange way I feel correlates with Johns dream above about the wolf and the dark energy. So I figured if I have that dream again I will change that ending - that's the wonderful part about dreams ultimately you control the outcome. - perhaps that will also change the final outcome in reality as well ?

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Gold is the highest state of physical, mental, and spiritual perfection man can ever hope to reach - combine that with the snake symbol and this is a very powerful message. Are you aspiring to reach your full potential ?

Wow.. that was an important dream but what was the message though, I saw a gold snake which didnt like me, so does that mean all that i seek is out of reach or that I need to do more (is this what made the snake angry) Having these dreams is one thing but knowing their meaning is something else. lol.

Do not fight your true NATURE ( Be true to yourself ) then you connect with all the elements ( integration ) therein lies your true potential and power.

Ok.. but how do I achieve this. Hope thats not a stupid question. Could you give me any guidance, it would be appreciated.. any reading material?

Could you see what you think of this dream... please.

This is a dream I had recently about 2 weeks ago. I also had a weird experience during meditation involving white light and this dream came after that experience.

The dream was me looking into a white light, a light that covered everything. At first all I saw was a bright white light nothing else. The light hurt my eyes but I continued to look deeper into it. Inside the light were a group of people. I say group but the word crowd seems better. These people were very tall and covered in white robes. I couldnt see their faces. They were moving (walking) very slowly amongst themselves not speaking just moving. Then they just faded away and that was it.

Anyway thanks again, your knowledge / insight is quite amazing.... and thats not because you said about the whole perfection thing.. lol.

cheers,

JQ.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by John Q

I am short on time today but will definately get back to you on your dream. I am curious did you create that avatar yourself ? Do you write poetry ? lol Sorry for all the questions

lol Edit to say just read your signature - avatar by you

Cheers

Destiny

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Yep.. avatar by me. I always create my avatars based on my dreams or at least images from my dreams. Its more fun that way and allows me to express myself. I do enjoy writing as well just another form of expression.

If you ever need an avatar just let me know.

cheers,

JQ.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by John Q

Thank you for the offer - it is a beautiful avatar full of rich symbolism - beautiful artwork- felt familiar to me that's all

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
You certainly do have a gift my friend your avatar is really beautiful keeps drawing my eyes time and time again lol It is often important to analyse your feelings in dreams - are you getting a true perspective - I say this because for years I felt threatened by the snakes in my dreams - for example some years ago I had a dream about an old house covered in snakes - I ran out of the house terrified - ran towards my car which was also covered in snakes. Then the dream switched and I found myself at a bus interchange where I noticed a few guys riding skateboards - I woke up and remember thinking how weird the dream was - it left me feeling uneasy all night - the next day my brother slept in and asked if I could drop him off at school he had an exam that morning I was annoyed because I knew I would be late for work but told him I would take him as far as the bus depot - when we pulled up at the bus depot there were three guys on skateboards lol although I did not connect any of this to the dream at the time - he had missed his bus - even more annoyed now lol I started to head back in the opposite direction toward his school - I made a right hand turn at some traffic lights and a car going way over the speed limit hit me side on and spun my car a few times - it was a bad accident and the car had to be towed away - it wasn't until a few days later that I made all the connections. In the first instance I felt the snakes in the dream were an evil element that brought bad luck. I always felt pursued and threatened by them - same with the dream about the Ouroboros I felt threatened when it approached me - it made a circle around me and I felt trapped but my perspective was wrong - it never once harmed me. Carl Jung talks about a similar connection between earth and heaven in his discussion on the snake as a symbol for medicine. In Man and His Symbols, he writes, "perhaps the commonest dream symbol of transcendence is the snake, as represented by the therapeutic symbol of the Roman god of medicine Aeseulapius, which has survived to modern times as a sign of the medical profession. This was originally a nonpoisonous tree snake; as we see it, coiled around the staff of the healing god, it seems to embody a kind of mediation between earth and heaven."

Buddha

You keep feeling the snake and wolf are angry ? Are they ? Or are they trying to wake you up ? I was sitting pondering your dream when a thought flashed through my mind - you are not making the right connection and I feel this is really important - you must ask yourself every night what is blocking your progress ? I know it is really difficult believing in the unseen but always try and think from a ( logical ) perspective how many times throughout your life did you ignore your intuition and end up regretting that decision - I already know your answer ! Perhaps consider looking up exercises for stimulating your dream experiences this truly is the best way in my opinion to move forward ( lucid dreaming ).

[edit on 11-1-2009 by destiny-fate]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join