It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Give Me One FEMA Camp That Exists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
It is a simple question, simple answer. I constantly hear about the FEMA camps yet every time someone states one they are all proven as something else or fake. Give me one FEMA camp that is real.

And while your at it could you please tell me why Bush didn't ban assault weapons if he's trying to overthrow the constitution?

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Soulstone

Here it is, read it and weep:

www.sianews.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I can't tell you about the Fema Camps but how would banning assault weapons be overthrowing the constitution? What regulations, if any do you see appropriate regarding firearms? Curious and thanks.

ColoradoJens

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Oops, crap I posted this in the wrong section. Mod, please move to Government Conspiracies.

[edit on 31-8-2008 by Soulstone]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Ummmmmmm, SoulStone, dude, do you think there's anything paranormal about FEMA camps? Yeah, thought not. Before trying to discredit peoples' intelligence, evaluate your own and take the thread to it's respectful place.

Edit: Urgh, too late. Oh well. Have a YouTube video:

[edit on 31-8-2008 by Angry Potato]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

It's not the weapons that I am talking about being violated. I am talking about violations such as the Patriot Act.

The weapons were in response to the suppose fascist takeover some are suggesting, and the uprising that would follow.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

Hey plucky; I hope it doesn't seem as if I am stalking you - in verification of your link provided, how reliable is the source in your opinion? Does anyone have video/other proof of the "800 fully staffed but fully empty" FEMA camps. If this can be more proven, it would not go over well.

ColoradoJens

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
reply to post by pluckynoonez

Hey plucky; I hope it doesn't seem as if I am stalking you - in verification of your link provided, how reliable is the source in your opinion? Does anyone have video/other proof of the "800 fully staffed but fully empty" FEMA camps. If this can be more proven, it would not go over well.

ColoradoJens

Okay, you're awake. That was a are-you-awake-and-paying-attention? link. You win. I, personally, do not have any proof. I did reference, from that link, the one in COLORADO and looked for it on gmaps...I didn't really find anything. SO i don't know. "Read it and weep" was sarcasm.

I did have a boyfriend who worked for Gunderson, he did verify the white rail-cars with shackles in them.

[edit on 31-8-2008 by pluckynoonez]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Soulstone

Yes, the Patriot Act is an abomination. I agree that unchecked goverment is an extremely dangerous thing and yes, I do believe our constitution is under attack. This has seemingly become more pronounced in the last eight years, and if it continues, we will be beyond bankrupt financially, morally, militarally, and we may possibly end up igniting the process that starts a final world war. One of the reasons, imo, that this type of behavior is worsening, is that we allow it to, by focusing on the issues that THEY want us to...I'm not to say defending your position on the 2nd Amendment isn't important - it is. But the reality of it is the United States has a very long and storied past with firearms and throught history we've had em' and we always will. You may be blown to smithereens by a drone predator in your local burned out mall, but you'll still have your guns.

Out

ColoradoJens

[edit on 31-8-2008 by ColoradoJens]

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Well here is a video of a fema camp.
A woman is talking about it and whatnot.
You want proof, you got it.

www.youtube.com...

top topics

join