It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream: post-cognition, post-projection?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I recently had a dream like this:

1. It was in a different country
2. I was another person in the dream I think, not myself.
3. The dream was mainly about one person, and I have a feeling that person was somebody I just met in "real" life recently, but the one in the dream was a lot younger, like 4 or 5 years old.
4. I couldn't remember much else, other than it seemed like the setting was in a school or something.

So, this person that is sort of the "main character" in my dream I have no clue who it is or anything. I go to my friend's house a couple days later so that I can fix their computer/internet. Their house has pictures and drawings of them when they were a kid, and it looked awfully similar to the person in my dream. So I asked about some of the pictures and learned that they came from an orphanage(they were adopted). Well, that seems awfully consistent with my dream...anybody know what this is all about?

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Yeah. I've analysed it thoroughly, and your subconcious mind is sending subtle messages. Those messages decrypted will tell you that you are a homosexual, and need to satisfy yourself.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angry Potato
Yeah. I've analysed it thoroughly, and your subconcious mind is sending subtle messages. Those messages decrypted will tell you that you are a homosexual, and need to satisfy yourself.

You don't have any friends do you? At least none that are gentle and scholarly....

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angry Potato

Can we get back on track with the question?

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Anyone wanna try to explain this?

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
103 views and no explanation? Did I ask the wrong question?

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Chowder, I wish I could help you.

Personally, I don't believe in general dream symbology...which certainly won't be helpful to you.

Sounds as if the dream left you with that cool feeling of something important being just below the surface. But I won't be surprised if you're left to have to figure it out on your own!

new topics

top topics

join