It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

time travel, cellphone. Pictures

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
hey everyone, hows it going,

heres a question

Is it possible for someone from the future to purposly or accidently tap into my phone or anything. I was sitting at home and my cellphone started being really weird so i took the battery out and put it in and restarted my phone. my phone is a PDA, so even if my phone's power is on, I can keep the acutal PHONE off. and this is what the case was and i looked at the time and it was 6:43am. date was 1/30/2042. Yes, the year 2042. Iv had this phone for more than 2 years and nothing like this has happened before. I sat there for like 20 minutes staring at my phone thinking what the hell, why would it say that. the acutal time and date was 2:34AM, 08/17/2008. I took some pictures of my phone, next to my moms phone at the same time. I dont know if this is something crazy or just something wrong with my phone, either way, it stood out to me.

[edit on 30-8-2008 by 604dannym]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by 604dannym

Yes you are being watched by the Eagle. They will contact you soon and make you run around and give you random destinations that you will have to do in GTA fashion. You my friend are screwed for good, if i were you i'd start running.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by 604dannym

I was having a lot of really weird stuff happen last year, some of it having to do with my cellphone. One of the things was a "future" time/date stamp. There were some much weirder things too. But in the end, I chalked it up to wacky electronics. I could be wrong, and my gut tells me there was more to it, but I have no way of proving it to myself or anyone else.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Reminds me of this story where the guy claims to have travelled into the future and claims to have the proof in the form of a video on his cellphone he took with himself and the future version of himself. Check it out!
Dunno if its real or not but a cool story anyway!

-ChriS

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I was going to say that it could've been a malfunction on your phone but the fact that said: January 30th 2042 and not January 31th 2042 stopped me from saying so. If it was a malfunction I would've expect to see the last day of the month of Jan but that wasn't the case...it showed the 30th.

Weird!

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
According to logic, he will some day be the 70 year old man, and he will meet himself. Pretty interesting.

As for the OP's post, you should check and see if others with that model phone have had similar experiences, it could be a glitch, or something like when your microwave loses power, and it flashes a number up.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Looks like this has been going on a bit.
Have a look at this thread....
Text message from the future

top topics

join