It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

any secret bases in fl?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
anybody know if there is any secret bases in florida? if there is plz let me know id be greatly appreciated

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Well, if people knew they were there, they wouldn't be a secret, would they?

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
hahahahaha i mean like placees people do know about

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
eglin air force base contains somewhere around 450,000 acres in the panhandle of florida between panama city and pensacola. there was a ufo craze in pensacola towards the end of the eighties.

i wouldn't say it's secret, but that's a lot of land!

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Used to be a few places that were open on Eglin to the public, now you have to get a pass to get to them. (It's not hard, few bucks.)
There are a few old forts that you can get to, either by boat or by hiking. But those are more of a tourist destination. Sorry mate, most of the areas around here I know of are pretty easy to get to or through. Problem with Florida is it's kind of hard to hide stuff here, it's fairly well populated. You want to hide something, you need to look at places like the glades.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
yeah i was just wonderin cuz i thought id be cool if there was somethin here

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Twix

I know htere's been a few reportings of USO's, none of them first hand, and even though my uncle's a boat captain, he's never seen any.
There was a big deal about UFO's a bit ago, but nothing major recently, a few here and there. Over all, at least as far as the para part of normal is concerned, Florida's a fairly dull place.
Beaches are nice though.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Go to GoogleEarth and look up Busch Gardens in Tampa. Not really a secret base, but not too many know of it.
What you'll be looking for is the remnants of two runways from an old WWII airbase just north of the park. If you look closely, you'll see a third runway. The only structure left is a small building that currently houses Mel's Hotdogs.
Not as sexy as an alien base, but interesting.

[edit on 8/31/2008 by LAUGHING-CAT]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
do u mean hillsbourgh??? thats what i found with earth

top topics

join