It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO bad?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

I'm watching it now. Seems to be a re-cap/compilation of material that I have seen before in various places, but put together nicely. I would highly recommend it to the more novice and even intermediate. May get deeper though as I get through more chapters.

Probably should have its own thread.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ddacunha

If you want to see the NWO in action look at Global Poverty tax: Corporate Trojan Horse
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

It is a long post but it shows exactly how a "humanitarian" law will be twisted to further the NWO goals of complete control of the food supply. (they are making great strides towards that goal by the way)

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

I agree, this video series needs a thread of it's own. It's similar to "Endgame", yet there are quotes I haven't seen before from Illuminati members.

Quite telling indeed.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I haven't read his book, didn't even know it existed!
I will search for it then.

What I did saw was that Aaron Russo interview where he claims Nicholas Rockefeller told him about a lot of these things, and it sounded convincing.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by seb2882
I haven't read his book, didn't even know it existed!
I will search for it then.

What I did saw was that Aaron Russo interview where he claims Nicholas Rockefeller told him about a lot of these things, and it sounded convincing.
No, no.. it's not a book.

"Endgame" is a documentary video. In fact, it is on ATS video.

Go to the top of the page and click "Premium Video", then "Endgame" is last on the right at the top, it's a green box.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Ok, I'll check it out then.

In the meantime, I can tell you that I have a few reasonable doubts to this "global agenda".

For instance: 1)Current government policies around the world discouraging any kind of immigration (ie. LEGAL immigration) it's hard to fit on this "world unification" agenda.

2) If I had an ultra-secret plan I don't want ANYONE to know, I would lie to the masses, and to the "nasty, inquiring ones" I would give something to entertain themselves with. That may be this NWO stuff.

Just a few of my thoughts on the subject. I'm not married to them, and I would love if some proves me beyond reasonable doubt that the NWO exists, it's real, and it's coming for me.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by seb2882

For instance: 1)Current government policies around the world discouraging any kind of immigration (ie. LEGAL immigration) it's hard to fit on this "world unification" agenda.

By keeping legal immigration bogged down in red-tape ineffeciency, their agenda is accelerated through illegal immigration. Larger profits are had, and many people suffer and die in the process. Win win for the NWO.

2) If I had an ultra-secret plan I don't want ANYONE to know, I would lie to the masses, and to the "nasty, inquiring ones" I would give something to entertain themselves with. That may be this NWO stuff.

But instead, they choose to hide in plain sight.

The great masses of the people will more easily fall victims to a big lie than to a small one.

What good fortune for governments that the people do not think.

Through clever and constant application of propaganda, people can be made to see paradise as hell, and also the other way round, to consider the most wretched sort of life as paradise.

-Adolf Hitler

EDIT to add: And then there is the aspect of warfare. The illusion that there is an enemy of the state to be eliminated, so that we will fight for our own enslavement.

Why of course the people don't want war. Why should some poor slob on a farm want to risk his life in a war when the best he can get out of it is to come back to his farm in one piece? Naturally the common people don't want war neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country.

-Hermann Goering

[edit on 9/1/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Hey, there IS a thread, by the creator!

Over here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
We have a NWO political party in New Zealand. I can't wait to see there policies.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by StopComplaining
We have a NWO political party in New Zealand. I can't wait to see there policies.

They are already outlined:

Google NWO agenda, or Illuminati plans.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join