It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO bad?

page: 1/
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I have some simple questions, why do most people fear the NWO and think very negative of it? Why can't the NWO be good for us?

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
The NWO is the brainchild of the Illuminati. If you want to know why this os "bad", look no further than their number 1 goal.

Population reduction to 500,000,000.

To do this 5 1/2 billion people need to be killed.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
where are you getting the 500,000,000 reduction from?

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
People don't like the idea of NWO, because nobody in this world wants to be one nation. These guys who want to create the NWO are corrupt politions who want to control and kill the masses of people or in other words (sheeple), and it doesn't end there that's just the small fraction of what they will do once they exterminate 90 percent of the world's population.

That's just one of the many reasons of why we don't want the NWO. The ones that could survive are the ones that are rich and the people who are in control. Oh yes and the ones that are working under the Elite.

Look up Alex Jones on google. He'll give you the insight as to know what their plans are. Don't ask why they are doing this. But throughout history people do want to have a lot of power and control. We are living through the hard times, but that shall pass us eventually depending on who lives. I think Karma is hitting us after all the past lives that we had and the things that we've done to deserve this. But we will find out. But let us all pray for now, that the NWO will not be formed.

[edit on 30-8-2008 by Shrukin89]

[edit on 30-8-2008 by Shrukin89]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I'm a new member, and Im really tired of people spreading fear on the internet... NWO, 2012, evil aliens, WW3.... it reminds me of 1999.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ddacunha
where are you getting the 500,000,000 reduction from?

They have their goals in plain sight.

Georgia Guidestones

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Shrukin89

Don't ask why they are doing this.

Why not? Albert Pike told us in 1871 why they (Illuminati) are doing this. People worry about the people who worship Jesus Christ, while turning a blind eye to those who worship Satan. The only problem is those who worship Jesus don't have nuclear weapons.

Albert Pike 1871:

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

They (Illuminati) want to create a "great social cataclysm" so that they can introduce the "pure doctrine of Lucifer".

LOL, and the world worries about the Christians.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ddacunha

Okay briefly, I posted this before but I'll re-post it:

To me the NWO is not some cartoonish figure of the Devil at the top of the pyramid scheme, and the rest of us toiling in salt mines during the day and back to our internment camps at night. I don't think we will be slave if a NWO came to power.

Having said that, to me the NWO means the centralization of power and loosing nationalization not to mention what's left of a once great document the constitution being shredded to bits. This is the true evil; losing our rights....

...a centralization of power, removes the rights of the individual(s). No longer will let's say people of Ireland can decide if they wish to have off shore oil drilling, that would be too barbaric for our so-called more enlightened society, instead when the NWO sets in, you'll have bureaucrats representing the people of the world decide if there should be offshore drilling in Ireland, not the Irish. (By the way, this is precisely what's wrong with the whole concept of an EU, the Irish don't have a say in the matter, bureaucrats in Brussels do.

Thank god the Irish new better, they VOTED NO. Good for the Irish. ) If you believe in the individual to self determine where he wants to live, what he wants to do, what he thinks, then of what use is having some large central authority dictating the actions of 6 billion people all of whom have different wants and needs. It is nearly an impossible task, that's not to say they (the NWO) will not try.

The problem with the NWO is that these guys, the power elite if you will, have been taught that one government will eliminate the possibility of wars, as if average common people cause wars. These ivy league idiots failed to understand that the average person does not want to go around killing and causing wars, wars are byproducts of the State and its power structure. The people in Iran don't want to be bombed back to the stone age or start WW3 or destroy Israel, the average American doesn't want to go kill an Iraqi, all of these terrible things are not caused by the average person. These terrible things are caused by the power elite protecting their vested interest.

[edit on 30-8-2008 by Gateway]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   

I'm a new member, and Im really tired of people spreading fear on the internet... NWO, 2012, evil aliens, WW3.... it reminds me of 1999.

At least for me, when I speak about an NWO I'm not really thinking of 6 people sitting in a room plotting the depopulation of the human race, or nuclear war...

The NWO is a consolidation of Nation States, when you have this then it is necessary to remove one State's set of laws and combine or re-write if you will, a whole new set of laws that will be applicable for all the states to be incorporated into this larger governmental body. In other words, you have European Union set in Brussels for example who's final say will dictate what can and can't be done within Europe's boarders. Unfortunately, when you consolidate this much power, you still have the problem of influence wielded through corporatism. Corporatism, cannot be eliminated, thus having a centralization of power will only make it that much more simpler for special interest or groups dominate or set policy towards where their "interests" lie.

[edit on 30-8-2008 by Gateway]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
If ONLY it were that simple and innocuous...

In 1992, Dr John Coleman published Conspirators Hierarchy: The Story of the Committee of 300. With laudable scholarship and meticulous research, Dr Coleman identifies the players and carefully details the New World Order agenda of worldwide domination and control. On page 161 of the Conspirators Hierarchy, Dr Coleman accurately summarizes the intent and purpose of the Committee of 300 as follows:

"A One World Government and one-unit monetary system, under permanent non-elected hereditary oligarchists who self-select from among their numbers in the form of a feudal system as it was in the Middle Ages. In this One World entity, population will be limited by restrictions on the number of children per family, diseases, wars, famines, until 1 billion people who are useful to the ruling class, in areas which will be strictly and clearly defined, remain as the total world population.

There will be no middle class, only rulers and the servants. All laws will be uniform under a legal system of world courts practicing the same unified code of laws, backed up by a One World Government police force and a One World unified military to enforce laws in all former countries where no national boundaries shall exist. The system will be on the basis of a welfare state; those who are obedient and subservient to the One World Government will be rewarded with the means to live; those who are rebellious will simply be starved to death or be declared outlaws, thus a target for anyone who wishes to kill them. Privately owned firearms or weapons of any kind will be prohibited."

www.threeworldwars.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   

... it reminds me of 1999.

When Y2K came and went without a hitch, I was tha happiest person in the world I think. It was as if I had just been re-born. The weight was lifted and it was a brave new day. "It was all BS" I thought of the conspiracy theories. And then on a beautiful September morning in 2001, I had the rude awakening of a lifetime. All the computers did not crash on midnight 2000, but the "millenium event" had occurred now on 9/11 nonetheless.

[edit on 8/31/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

I think it is in the interest of the NWO to have a large middle class, in order to maintain acquiescence, since it's always the case; once the middle class goes, then the potential for control is lost. If everyone is worse off then want's the incentive to move towards centralization. The NWO has been slowly growing in nations where a Middle Class has existed and thereby happily welcomes or at least ignores, regional consolidation of power.

How can realistically 300 or say 1000 people rule over the entire world unabated, while everyone is toiling away as a serf? In order to achieve a New World order, a reasonably decent number of people will have to be part of a middle class. Who else will spend their time buying up the goods and services while at the same time ignoring and losing their individual rights.

Regardless, whether you care to give the NWO a more tangible name; like North American Union, United Nation, or European Union, it spells bad news for Nation sovereignty and the rights of the individuals within that State.

[edit on 31-8-2008 by Gateway]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
another question, if the NWO is true, where will the "evil" Russians and the Chinese go? I don't see russia joining NATO or following the NWO ideas anytime soon. Do you guys really believe that every single leader of the world are under the same agenda?

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   

What do you think Communism is? It's the face of things to come for one thing. China in particular is being used as a tesing ground for population control and such. Then of course you have Bush talking about about China's human rights policy, despite the fact that we keep far more of our own people in prison.

In short, yes, they are already in on it.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   

another question, if the NWO is true, where will the "evil" Russians and the Chinese go? I don't see russia joining NATO or following the NWO ideas anytime soon. Do you guys really believe that every single leader of the world are under the same agenda?

No I don't think all leaders are following the same agenda, but there are pressures being put on nations to "change" their ways. Foreign intervention is a clear example of how you can influence nations to "see it your way" the other is economic pressure.

Both tactics are undemocratic and anti-commerce. Why one nation would invade another nation or use economic pressure to starve people in order to appease a few politically connected elite is beyond me.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   

I have some simple questions, why do most people fear the NWO and think very negative of it? Why can't the NWO be good for us?

It's not the NWO what people really fear or think very negatively of. What people dislikes is the idea that behind this supposed "Peaceful new era, all joined together like brothers and so on" there's a reality of world depopulation, tight surveillance, disease/plagues being spread... and the fact that there would be an elite who has no regard for humanity and always do what's their convenience.

I haven't made my mind yet about this conspiracy existing with such a plan, but I'm indeed aware that there are very powerful individuals who have no other interest than profit and keeping control, that create war, diseases, money, etc. just for their own personal benefit.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by seb2882

I haven't made my mind yet about this conspiracy existing with such a plan...

What would it take to convince you?

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by seb2882

You're not sure yet if you believe?

David Rockefeller has already told you/us in his book.

Davy Boy Rock is the big boy in the US. If you can't believe the words of the man at the top, then nothing will convince you.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by vasaga

Great find. Starred. I haven't seen this video collection yet.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join