It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN's Cambel Brown shamelessly campaigns for Obama.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
shamelessly campaigns

I find it very interesting that this same woman down played the importance of experience when Obama was concerned. Now suddenly shes comparing 2 years in the senate to being a Mayor of a city and governor of a state? Its obvious by her body language and words that shes personally offended and expressing her support for Obama. I'm still amazed at the depths the media has sunk over the last few months....

BROWN: But, Mike, we're fighting two wars right now. She has no foreign policy experience.

(CROSSTALK)

DUHAIME: Well, she's the commander of chief of the Alaska National Guard and has a son going to Iraq.

BROWN: Mike, just give me a reality check here. She hasn't even been governor for two years. Prior to that, she was mayor of a town of less than 8,000 people.

DUHAIME: Campbell, I mean, that's, I think, one of the problems with the Democrat Party and maybe with big media, that you think only smart people come out of maybe New York, L.A., Chicago.

BROWN: I'm not suggesting that at all. A lot of people come from small towns. What I'm saying is, she's managed, as mayor and governor, not on a substantial level. I mean, you understand. Look at John McCain. No one has ever questioned his experience, what he has gone through.

DUHAIME: Campbell, rightly so. Rightly so, you shouldn't question his experience.

BROWN: So, compare the two. I mean, compare John McCain to her experience. You're comparing her to Barack Obama.

(CROSSTALK)

DUHAIME: Campbell, I realize you're very upset about this, obviously. This is somebody who...

BROWN: And I'm not by any means arguing that Barack Obama brings all this experience to the ticket either. But I'm saying they're both in a position of not bringing a lot of experience. And maybe other things outweigh that. But can you concede that point and just be honest with me on that?

DUHAIME: No, I will not concede that point, and, yet, I'm still being honest, as fascinating as that may sound to you.

A beautiful demonstration of the MSM's complete dedication to getting Obama elected. I challenge any of you to show me an instance where anyone pressed an Obama representative on his experience like this.

[edit on 30-8-2008 by Dronetek]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Dronetek

FOX has been doing this for years, FOX set the precedent and this is a result.

FAIR and BALANCED bred this so now we all have to go through it.

In fact...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Fox completely changed the transcript from their own PUNs reactions...

I watched the first time... read a few blogs and noticed some blog quotes, (PER FOX), from the same segment I had just watched was FALSE.

I watched a second the replay and INDEED FOX released a completely different transcript to what was AIRED.

SECOND - HANNITY AND HUME AND WILLIAMS AND O'REILY are always talking up MCCAIN and DOWN TALKING OBAMA.

SO WHAT ???

SLEEP NOW IN THE FIRE...

[edit on 30-8-2008 by mental modulator]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
please with that transcript BS. fox news isnt going to post a fake transcript of what happened. what are you going to say now.... they re recorded everyones comments to make them say the opposite of what they said originally? hahahahaha

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swatman
please with that transcript BS. fox news isnt going to post a fake transcript of what happened. what are you going to say now.... they re recorded everyones comments to make them say the opposite of what they said originally? hahahahaha

NO,,, they omitted parts, replaced parts and ADDED an ORIELY QUOTE??? (that has a little TM in it)

AFTER O's speech they went to BRIT.

BRIT then talked to Williams who down played the speech.

Next BRIT went to KRISTOL who gave a "glowing" review of the speech.

It was at that point the I checked the righty blogs and sure enough within 20 minute the transcript I found was completely different then what I observed. As you can read in the transcript Kristol's quote do not even read like a Kristol quote... THE "transcript"
is not even nuanced in the manner KRISTOL talks in normally.

I tried to search FOX's DB but I could not find the clip or the "transcript"

I may be a lefty but I am not a liar...

I wouldn't waste my time with an OP -When I can have fun with you guys, its not my style.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
your just reading a fake transcript some left wing nut made up. juan williams said it was one of the most moving speeches he ever heard... and hes a moderate.... kristol said he wasnt impressed by it at all. saw it myself. no orielly quotes there

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swatman
your just reading a fake transcript some left wing nut made up. juan williams said it was one of the most moving speeches he ever heard... and hes a moderate.... kristol said he wasnt impressed by it at all. saw it myself. no orielly quotes there

I saw the complete opposite, I saw and heard Hume first, then WILLIAMS who said the speech was a typical democrat speech, Kristol gave a good review,,, found it.

www.youtube.com...

Oh and I was on a REPUBLICAN BLOG where I found this fake transcript...

NOT A NUTTY LIBERAL

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by mental modulator

This is a complete thread derail. Could you keep it in your thread please Mental Modulator?

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Dronetek

I agree...you are right.

And let's face it, the MSM is broken all the way around, including FOX.

Journalism in this country is a pathetic joke.

[edit on 30-8-2008 by loam]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
refresh my memory. what is MSM?

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Swatman

Main Stream Media

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dronetek
reply to post by mental modulator

This is a complete thread derail. Could you keep it in your thread please Mental Modulator?

YES... I am sorry, it was not my intention.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Can you all imagine how big this tread would be if it were a Fox clip of O'rielly going after an Obama rep?

I'm just amazed at the total hypocrisy being displayed on these forums.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   
American media is the pitts for this. They choose sides and they have alot of power to shove peoples opinions.

I do not know how people stick with watching that propaganda.

new topics

top topics

join