It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Moore says Gustav "Proof God exists".

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
From Foxnews:

Louisiana Rep. Steve Scalise is calling on liberal filmmaker Michael Moore to apologize after he said Friday that the timing of Hurricane Gustav is “proof that there is a God in heaven,” since the storm approaching the Gulf Coast could disrupt next week’s Republican National Convention.

Moore made the remarks to MSNBC’s Keith Olbermann. Republicans have been monitoring the storm’s progress, considering whether to postpone their convention in St. Paul, Minn., if the storm wreaks havoc on the New Orleans area, just three years after Hurricane Katrina.

“I was just thinking, this Gustav is proof that there is a God in heaven,” Moore said. “To just have it planned at the same time, that it would actually be on its way to New Orleans for Day One of the Republican convention, up in the Twin Cities, at the top of the Mississippi River.”

I have always thought that Michael Moore is a complete moron, but this takes the cake!

(Edit to add: I'm sorry, I do not know how to add a link!)

[edit on 30/8/08 by quaple_pouge]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
There is a thread about this already.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Moorre's a jerk, we already know that.
God is punishing America! (Well, mainly the coastal part, oh yeah, and Cuba.)
There's also already a thead about this, though, it's a bit further down the page.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Sorry! I didn't see it.

new topics

top topics

join