It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Signal" almost reality?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   
i definitely agree there has been an increase in hostility lately, i try not to succomb to it but ppl are definitely getting more angry, i havent seen the movie myself but i can see what u mean. and i share the feelings towards aggressive debunkers, and the ppl trying to feed their egos, i personally practice death of ego, and self love becuz such is unconditional and love is conditional. 2 manys ppls opinions of themselves are based on what others think. i elieve this is a big part of the problem.ppl try to be better than one another in order to inflate their ego. also many aggressive debunkers are in are afraid of things they dont understand because of the way society has programmed them. i still become frustrated with the way ppl react sumtimes, but my biggest frustrations which makes it harder for me to avoid negative emotions are many averly self righteous christians, now im not saying theirs anything wrong with all the teachings of the bible, however i believe ppl take it way too far and are hugely misinterpreting its teaching by blindly following a priest. im a wiard and i believe in jesus or krishna or whatever u wanna call him based on ur religion, becuz he is in all reluigions. however i believe he was setting an example in his actions which most christians dont follow. i choose to attempt this style of living, being in serviceto all, putting others b4 myself, etc. i become frustrated whenever sum1 says sumthing is the work of the devil. such as witchcraft etc. heck i even heard sum1 here say pleidians worked 4 the devil. more selfrighteous judging and inflation of ego often in past leading to murder of some degree.srry that this is a bit off subject howver i think when jesus spoke of forgiveness it wasnt about asking 4 but actually practicing forgiveness to others. srry but thats about my only frustration these days.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join