It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by Kr0n0s
Dont listen to this guy, hes lying. They have posts like this all the time at the Weather Underground Blog, no matter what you tell them to do, they always have a reason why they cant or wont or w/e.
Just another clue less idiot taking advantage of a serious situation to gain attention and sympathy.
Mods should just close it.
i live in Marrero ( a suberb of New Orleans)
guess you don't get hurricains in that Parallel Universe you live in hu?
Originally posted by kosmicjack
So many Gustav threads - didn't know where to post this. I'm in the northern gulf region now and this afternoon we had a hell of a storm from the feeder bands. But I came across this and I wanted to post so residents in the affected area will know the parameters of what they will be dealing with if SHTF:
1. Current sworn [may be full time, part time or reserve]
2. With arrest powers
3. Armed status (must indicate Armed and/or Semi Auto. Revolver only not accepted) expiration must be greater than 60 days out
4. Departmental credentials (not just a badge)
Armed Security Officers (all criteria must apply)
Only from the following states: OR, WA, CA, NV, NM, AZ, TX, FL, GA, SC, NC, VA, MD, IL, OK
1. Current/active/licensed/registered armed security officer
2. All training verification [unarmed and armed certificates of completion]
3. Current state issued face card indicting armed status [expiration must be greater than 60 days out]