It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi, I am ColoradoJens.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Hi Colorado (-that makes me sound like a politician)

I enjoyed our little tete-a-tete yesterday. Seems we're on the same wavelength.

I thought you were a seasoned campaigner judging by your affable approach.

Good to have you on board.

PS It seems there isn't a thread on the board that hasn't been lit up by the zany lady with a gorgeous personality.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by pause4thought

Ha! Made me laugh and thanks - it always nice to find someone who is agreeable with you mode of debate. I guess for me one of the great things about this site is the sheer volume of info - I am trying to ignore posts that get my ire up like WiltedBadFogie's...does that make sense? I'm trying to figure it out - anyway - thanks for the note again and feel free to slam me in the threads if I need it - I would lie to you if I didn't have to quadruple edit several posts - and my first ever post ended up being a comedy piece...I tried to make it look good, but there is only so much you can do when you are red in the face and frozen with fear when the first response to your post is: "You do know this is a satirical piece, right?"

ColoradoJens

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

If you laugh at yourself too much you might end up at peace with yourself, and the world.

Then you'd have no reason to stay on ATS...

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by pause4thought

I am a pragmatist too...who knows, perhaps within the multi-media world of conspiracies there is money to be made? Legit $. It seems as if this site is doing well for itself. My seriously bad attempt at making fun of Blossomgoodchilds name in my above post shows you just how willing I am to laugh at myself. And at her/him/whatever.

"the cut worm forgives the plow" William Blake

ColoradoJens

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Hey my name is Tyler.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by tyrocks00

Hey Tyrocks00 - rock on. Im shameless so I'll say check out my profile page and the threads I've thrown up in the last few days - if any interest you please post - thanks! See you there!

ColoradoJens

[edit on 16-10-2008 by ColoradoJens]

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Hi ColoradoJens...
... and welcome!!!!

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Thanks - been here for a short time and this intro thread got kicked back up...I see the rockies in your avatar. Have you been seeing the moon in the early AM?

CJ

[edit on 16-10-2008 by ColoradoJens]

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   

I am seeing it right now and caught a bit last night but did not stay up incredibly late. Why did I miss something?

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Nothing strange. I have been catching it around 6:15 am. Hanging just over the rockies, it has simply been transforming into our Colorado October moon - big, red and out of this world.

ColoradoJens

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   

I am west of the springs and you?

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Southern Denver. If possible, check it out tomorrow; my kids love it and it looks great over the mountains (a little north west of me). Had a blast at the North Pole this summer.

ColoradoJens

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   

cool will do! love kids, got one myself, haven't taken her to the north pole yet though!

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Awesome. Moon was out again today. Do you know of the North Pole outside COSprings? it is GREAT for kids - no big lines, cheap, hilariously vomit-inducing rides, etc. Highly reccomended. Have a great day!

CJ

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   

yeah It's actually pretty close to me. I drive by it all the time!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join