It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin booed for mentioning Hillary Clinton

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
im fine with her as a vp. your not.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Swatman

R u kidding? I haven't stop smiling since I heard.
No need to go back and forth on this.
All shall be revealed in time.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Swatman

i dont think you understand what im talking about..... Obama has little experience which is why he picked biden. but obamas all about politics of the new and change. why pick biden if hes old and been in politics 35 years????? because obama has little experience and wanted to pick someone with a lot to offset the fact obama has NONE

because obama has little experience and wanted to pick someone with a lot to offset the fact obama has NONE

So Obama has little experience and NONE. I'm really sorry to nitpick but those are your words. Not impressed with your talking points or the way you try to present them.

Picking Palin was a transparent, strategic move that bypassed a few candidates who would have been much better picks and could have helped to win the election. I'm not saying that Obama/Biden is a sure lock and a lot can happen between now and November but this really was a hail Mary.

Following the topic, the crowd was booing the mention of Hillary and nothing more and I don't have a problem with that, it is a normal occurrence at a campaign rally.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
This isn't that complicated.

The crowd was booing Hillary Clinton, not Gov. Palin, no matter how CNN tries to spin it.

It would be like mentioning the Cleveland Browns at a Pittsburgh Steelers game. The crowd is going to boo, especially if somebody was trying to say something nice about the Browns.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join