It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Hot to get Press Freedom

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Forgiveness old hacks, the beer(d) has got past me.

I think most journos enter into it for love of others, soon they're hacks, destroying each other, then they follow the editor, who follows the owner.

My question is: What political party could deliver the reform of the owner only having a 30% vote in the editor (he could keep pricing, advertisments and generallystructure of the paper, politics, news, arts, chat, sport etc) and the staff actually having a constitution of splitting the other 70%. Would it help freedom, and who could deliver it?

[edit on 30-8-2008 by redled]




posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Changed the title name again.... soz.



new topics
 
0

log in

join