It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real USAF technology must be scary!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

Like I said, a staged test and a real operational kill are two different things. Until there is a confirment operational deployment, with varified damage results, then for all we know, any test is just propeganda, it may not have even taken place (just a plane with a huge dome, took of and landed for all we know).

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saf85

Like I said, a staged test and a real operational kill are two different things. Until there is a confirment operational deployment, with varified damage results, then for all we know, any test is just propeganda, it may not have even taken place (just a plane with a huge dome, took of and landed for all we know).

I know for a fact things in development or already being manufactured would shock you. I love tracking new weapon tech and i still get amazed what they have.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
military powers have secrets that are 50 years ahead of its time.......EU/usa/Russia/Sweden/.....not China.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
not china in general, but we (the US) have sold out some of our electronic secrets to china for favors before. china does have some insight into a few of our toys and technologies, but you're right the above mentioned countries do have china beat by a long shot in the military tech and application dept. generally speaking. I'm sure there are exceptions to every rule.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   

The TR-3B has always been something that I've always been fascinated with. One thing I noticed in your video that struck me. As it rotates you can see 2 rudders sticking out of the top of it. This is the first one that I've seen that has that feature.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
there have been some descriptions of a flying triangle with two inward canted rudders in the back of it. Don't think they were describing what could be the TR-3B.

Not sure why it would need them though unless it has two means of propulsion, and doesn't operate the way the TR-3B does.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Deson

I guess that would suggest the video was fake.

I assume the alleged "TR-3B" wouldn't need to be aerodynamic, since it can allegedly control gravity and all...

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by BASSPLYR
there have been some descriptions of a flying triangle with two inward canted rudders in the back of it. Don't think they were describing what could be the TR-3B.

Not sure why it would need them though unless it has two means of propulsion, and doesn't operate the way the TR-3B does.

The answer to this according to leaks dont know how true it is the aircraft reduces mass of the aircraft but really doesnt go anywhere without engines. But the great thing if we have engines that can push a plane to mach2 lower its mass and guess what those same engines can really move.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
The USAF doesn't build planes... they contract different companies (Boeing, Lockheed-Martin, ex Northrom Grumman..) to build them. The technology is only as good as the company who made the plane.

Because fo that, I seriously doubt that your so called internal source is correct about the USAF having cloaking technology, and all the other fanciful things you quoted.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   
New to this forum guys....

Early last year the Australian Defence Minister was interview regarding the F-35 JSF. Once comment really stood out for me.....

It's the five percent of this aircraft's capability that is classified to which I have had privileged access and, that's the five percent that really counts. And that's why this is the correct aircraft for us.

Anyone know what that "five percent" might be?

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I'm loosely paraphrasing here and I've probably understood the theorys wrong but I was reading up on some electrogravetics where they say the mass doesn't really get reduced. So you could be right dragon rider.

I did read that it (applications of various electrogravetis devices) can sorta create a localized gravity like well using the electrogravetics and then some how use a separate force to push against that same gravity well to sorta hover in a seemingly anti-gravity like way.

Could be what those leaks or sources were talking about in how it doesn't really reduce mass entirely. but may have an effect that acts similar to it.

COuld bob lazars description of the "sport model" hovering on it's own gravity wave actually be a tacit description of this electrogravetic phenomenon. the ship broadcasts a high voltage field around it or down towards the bottom of it. it then uses some other electric field out of phase to repel off of this localized "gravity well"

As you can see I really have no idea what I'm talking about but am paraphrasing things I loosely understood while reading them and sorta digested mentally.

Could the TR-3B's spinning electric field instead of being used to create a bottle of -89% gravity inside the ship actually be a method for developing a gigantic electric field of super, super high voltage and then project it down through the bottom of the ship, and then have some ion jets or rocket like engines to direct and thrust the ship. aim them down to hover, use side vents to go in some direction.

More advanced models have that secondary field to create a hover effect instead of retro like rockets. then other electrogravetic devices to create a propulsion in a direction.

curious on your thoughts on this.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by BASSPLYR

Heres an article where some one tries to explin the phyysics of how it flies only problem no way to verify it. Problem is how can you verify how an engine works on a craft you cant prove exists.

tr-3b anti-gravity

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Can't prove the TR-3B exists. But if it did it wasn't intended to be a craft put into major production in my opinion but a testbed craft to try out some ideas.

I understand a little better what is going on with the Tr-3b.

The tr-3b operates in my opinion as a prototype brought about during the Skyvault project. I think that the tr-3b was an early model and is surpassed by better smaller craft that operate on the same principal.

The craft doesn't have 3 rocket engines in the corners of it's triangle frame. Those three lights are part of the propulsion system along with the middle light in the center of the craft. ie...triangle ufo over belgium.

The center light is the source of the crafts propulsion initially. It's a maser like gun diode. it shoots a beam down to the surface of the planet. the beam can travel very far as it is a microwave beam. using a method that many top aircraft manufacturers have researched for several years called Conjugate Phased Microwave Resonance. (also used heavily in radar systems ehich could be where they got the idea from originally)

This central beam aimed at the ground will reflect in all directions some of which will bounce up towards the craft. The return/reflected parts of the beam is called a probe beam it bounces back into these conjugate mirrors. the three outer lights mistaken for rockets on the tr-3b. these mirrors are not normal optical mirrors but conjugate mirrors. instead of bouncing the microwaves back on an angle they retrace the exact path of the original "probe" beam emminated from the center light (microwave gun diod) of the craft. The outer lights that receive and re reflect back the beam are really Microwave phase conjugate resonators. they measure the probe beam and send it back phase shifted to account for doppler effect of the moving craft or terrain and to effect the original beam it's self since it will reverse propagate back down the same path using the conjugate mirroring effect.

since there is very little loss in the beams power and it's being contained and bottled up the beam keeps getting stronger and stronger. Eventually it is much more powerful that the energy the gun diod is putting out into the beam. it just keeps stepping up in power. Eventually a standing wave will form below the craft due to the effect of the outgoing and incoming microwave beams. this becomes what is known as solaton wave phenomena in the electrogravetics circles. this solaton standing wave then becomes an extremely concentrated electrical field I guess that according to electrogravetic theory will create a gravity well that repels. enough to make the craft hover or supply upward lift. Phase shift the outgoing beams enough and you get a lifting ability. reverse the shape of the saw toothed microwave beam from the original and you get a attractive gravity well.

So the craft hovers using these three phased microwave beams to hover. change the output levels plus or negative on one of the three beams and you can steer the craft and impart lateral motion. Add a fourth beam or just have a computer program that can get the craft to hover (maybe a little unsteadily) on just two beams (one should in theory work) and use that fourth or third beam as a tractor like beam to lift movable objects. the craft would have to be close enough to the movable object to be within it's solaton wave for it to pick something up but if the electrogravetics guys are right than thats how it works.

The ferro plasma ring in the TR-3b could be one of two things or both. A flame jet like electrical generator used to develop tons of power for the craft and/or a searl generator like device using ferro plasmas to manipulate the magnetic fields to create the weight loss effect (which the searl generator is known to do)

Since the phase conjugate microwave beams are operating sorta piezoelectric in a manner with the ground surface the objects in contact with the beam will resonate at certain frequencies or harmonics of the microwave beams wavelength. creating a humming sound. mistakenly coming from the craft but in actuality coming from object the beam hits.

I think the Tr-3b is a rather crude prototype and that there are much more advanced models of this.

I am speculating that these three outer beams can be manipulated so that instead of the original center beam needing a target to bounce off of eventually it uses triangulation of the outer three beams to bounce the original beam off this solaton wave front instead of the ground thus allowing the craft to operate at very high altitudes or even in space.

just my wacky opinion.

bob lazars "sport model" might be a vague description of a craft operating on these principals in a much more simpler and refined form using much smaller craft.

[edit on 31-10-2008 by BASSPLYR]

[edit on 31-10-2008 by BASSPLYR]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Anytime that you start messing with extremely high voltage, the world of physics begins to get a bit strange.

Some of the new technologies that include both visible light and infrared cloaking are very exciting. Just as they are now able to produce an LED screen on a printer, I would assume that something along this line would be integrated onto skins to provide visible light blending. The only problem would be in integrating this with the existing stealth coatings.

The Israeli's apparently have one hell of an electronics technology development group, and rumor has it that they have some new stuff that will be integrated into some of our systems. I have no idea what it does, and was lucky enough just to get the whisper of some really exciting stuff.

The only other thing I've heard of is a nanocoating that will enable a plane to fly into a chemical/biological environment, and by the time it returns to the field, the skin has self-sanitized itself of all organic contaminates.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Very interesting post.I have enjoyed reading all your responses. This is what I know about how advanced our technology is.

One uneventful December afternoon, while returning home on the Pacific Coast Highway,I had an encounter with a aerial vehicle of unknown origin. I now believe that we possess the capability to construct and operate craft way beyond known technology.You may,or may not believe it. I know what I witnessed. They exist,somewhere,and man made them.This is my story.

Please, take the time to listen to the audio players I have on my site.They are interviews of others who have also heard of or seen similar craft.

The truth is out there.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by calcoastseeker
Very interesting post.I have enjoyed reading all your responses. This is what I know about how advanced our technology is.

One uneventful December afternoon, while returning home on the Pacific Coast Highway,I had an encounter with a aerial vehicle of unknown origin. I now believe that we possess the capability to construct and operate craft way beyond known technology.You may,or may not believe it. I know what I witnessed. They exist,somewhere,and man made them.This is my story.

Please, take the time to listen to the audio players I have on my site.They are interviews of others who have also heard of or seen similar craft.

The truth is out there.

I've had the exact same experience and I've been saying the same thing here on ATS over and over and over and over again...

"It's simple when you know how"

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
What is the AROURA for the "coldwar is over?

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
teleportation? i don't know...although our most advanced technology is probably more than 50 years than what the public is used to at this point

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Last week, Pratt & Whitney filed a patent application for an embedded turbine engine coupled with an APU designed to generate over 1 MW of power.

A stealth engine installation and 1 MW of electrical power. What might that be intended for?

check out US pat. application 20080277944.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Nigga, we could blow anything the government has out of the sky, and we need to hold them accountable for our tax dollars and not let them use it for military spending. They will soon take their orders from us, the public.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join