It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark of the beast 666, an attack on the US 12/09/08

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
5 significant events have taken place in the US since 1992, Ruby Ridge, first attack on the WTC, WACO, the Olklahoma bombing and 9/11 from the year of each of these events to 2008 is 66 years an attack on the 12/09/08 would make it the 6th such major event and hence 666.

Also if you devide 6 into 12092008 you get 2015334.666 if you divide 12092008 by 666 you get 18156.168 a number which again is divisable by 6 over and over again.

Do these dates have any significance for a future attack on the US especially from those who control it and their obsession with symbology.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Number-crunching hurts plucky's brain!

My sibling has the math brain, I don't.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Plucky, brain hurting aside do you think there is any significance to these dates. I am convinced that all the aformentioned events are all connected, all carried out by the same perps.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
So you say 18156.168 is dividable by 6 over and over again.
But almost any number is dividable by any number over and over again.
So what is the significance of 18156.168?

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
5 significant events have taken place in the US since 1992, Ruby Ridge, first attack on the WTC, WACO, the Olklahoma bombing and 9/11 from the year of each of these events to 2008 is 66 years an attack on the 12/09/08 would make it the 6th such major event and hence 666.

Also if you devide 6 into 12092008 you get 2015334.666 if you divide 12092008 by 666 you get 18156.168 a number which again is divisable by 6 over and over again.

Do these dates have any significance for a future attack on the US especially from those who control it and their obsession with symbology.

I read it again, and I just don't get it. I get lost at "from the year of each of these events to 2008 is 66 years ". Sorry, my brain is more linguistically-oriented, and even so, I am lost without the numbers.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Historically speaking, 12/09 is a quiet day, especially when compared to say, 4/20, 3/1, or 7/16.

I wouldn't really worry about it. Especially since you can prove anything (including Barney as Satan), if you manipulate numbers a lot.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
My advice is don't worry about it. It's much easier on your constitution.
Patching together a bunch of dates then mixing in some numerology stuff, just seems so stressful, like a wild goose chase.
But then again, I don't subscribe to the 'Revelations/End Times' God/Devil stuff anyway. Crosses and Pentagrams are both the same thing to me, mystical symbols of man's ignorant past.

Although, if enough people believe in them and work towards fulfilling their religous prophecies, it can happen... That is the scary part to me.

I'd prefer a godless world that actually has life on it, to a nuclear wasteland full of dead believers (and non-believers too!)

Peace

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
To put it simply the mark of the beast is supposed to be 666 and this number crops up in relation to these so called terror events. The secret societies that exist are obsessed with dates, symbology etc. It all has a meaning for them but not so much for us.

The fact that the number 666 crops up in these events could mean absolutely nothing but at the same time it could mean alot. The net is awash with predictions of war in September and a possible attack on the US in that month.

In the US there has been plenty of statements from various officials that an attack is being planned by an alleged terrorist group. It would be highly significant that if such an attack happened on the 12 September as it is the day after the seventh aniversary of 9/11 an event which is now deep in the American mindset.

There has been much talk and speculation of an attack on Iran to take place before the presidential elections and what better than to arrange a false flag attack to use as an excuse to attack Iran just as 9/11 and WMD's were wrongly blammed on Iraq and used as the premise to illegally invade that country. But of course time will tell wont it.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Tat, I too am Godless but I would rather be prepared for an event than not now anything about it. Fore warned is fore armed, and yes I would rather see a World and people at peace but I'm affraid that there are those who want to piss on us from a great height so one must make sure you have an umbrella to hand.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by magicmushroom

Mathematically that is some very well thought out symbolism.

I have been wondering if anything was being planned for this year by the world elite.

I keep thinking about a major US city getting hit with a NUke, and it seems like a definite possibility.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Dalan, As I stated before I think the American public have been and are being made aware that an attack will take place in a city somewhere. And as these events have been slowly growing in size its a safe bet to state that the perps have something really big planned, far bigger than 9/11.

Its a dam shame because we know full well that the likes of the CIA and Mossad are behind these events and just how many more American lives will be sacrificed in the name of corporate greed and to serve Israel.

I bet right now Iranian patsies are being programmed for the statged attack quickly to be followe by all out war on Iran. I think the perps want another World War, a chance to kill off a few hundred million and a chance to make billions in the process.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   

In May 2005, it was reported that scholars at Oxford University using advanced imaging techniques[11] had been able to read previously illegible portions of the earliest known record of the Book of Revelation, from the Oxyrhynchus site, Papyrus 115 or P115, dating to the mid to late third century. The fragment gives the Number of the Beast as 616 (chi, iota, stigma), rather than the majority text 666 (chi, xi, stigma).[1] In Eastern Greek 616 is chi-iota-sigma or XIC. Eastern forms of Greek used the Lunate Sigma (which resembles an upper case C) as seen on many ancient Christian religious artifacts. The other early witness Codex Ephraemi Rescriptus (C) has it written in full: hexakosiai deka hex (lit. six hundred sixteen).[12]

If the real number of the beast is 616, not 666, what does that do to the premise of this thread?

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
WYT, I dont think it makes a great deal of difference as it is accepted Globally that the mark of the beast is 666. That may be incorrect but it wont matter to those who use such symbology to carry out their actions.

Again there has much been said about a significant terrorist attack in the US and the US Goverment statements about attacking Iran are discussed on a daily basis. Either way something is going to happen soon. Ff nothing happens on the 12/09/08 then thats great no one dies.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   

If the real number of the beast is 616, not 666, what does that do to the premise of this thread?

I was wondering the same thing. I had remembered that 666 was discovered to not be the 'real' number but could not remember what took it's place. I appreciate you posting the information and refreshing my memory.

I dont think it makes a great deal of difference as it is accepted Globally that the mark of the beast is 666. That may be incorrect but it wont matter to those who use such symbology to carry out their actions.

I disagree ... I think it would matter a great deal. If 666 is used globally, what better way to catch people off-guard than to use the CORRECT 'mark of the beast'? Why use the 'old' number and run the risk of being discovered when they can use the 'real' number and have the advantage of people not figuring it out until AFTER they have carried out their mission?

And for clarification, when you mention "those who use such symbology to carry out their actions" who exactly are you referring to?

Personally I feel as if the number crunching shown above is far too complicated and too much of a stretch for it to be of any value, but admittedly, I'm not a big believer in using numbers to PREDICT events as it seems that these numerical explanations seem to be 'discovered' AFTER the fact.

Jemison

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
JEM, I'm referring to the parasites that run the World, the same ones who have been doing it for centuries. If you have control of the money supply you can control anything or any one.

And as I stated it may have no significance at all but the other details are real, such as an impending terrorist attack and a Israeli/US attack on Iran.

The aforementioned events in the US are the stepping stones for the perps to manipulate the minds of the people, that is live in fear, expect more attacks, expect war and expect to suffer for it and pay for it.

The US we are told by all and sundry that they are a hyper power and no one can touch them. So why all the paranoia about the ME. None of those countries have attacked the US and will never be in a position to do so, so why does the American Goverment continually tell its people that they are at threat from attack from these ME countries which in fact is a blatant lie.

The perps who have the power and money want war, the Zionists want the same, they want Islam wiped out and will do anything to bring that about. It does not matter to them how many people die or suffer. They are nice and safe and will make more money and gain more power from making war on those who cannot fight back on equal terms.

The second objective of these actions is that the US knows that China/Russia/India are emerging superpowers and they are taking steps to try and prevent that. Russia is still a military superpower and the US actions if they do attack Iran will unify those countries and others as well.

Any attack on Iran will result in Russia, China, India, Pakistan, Iran, Syria, Iraq and other countries joining together to fight the West. WE in Europe dont want to be any part of that as we do not see these countries as a threat to us. What we do see is the US and Israel staging terrorist events as a means to start wars and to project their military closer to their rivals.

Events of late such as Poland agreeing to have US missiles on its territory. That dose no make Poland safe it makes it a target and those who want war want it fought elsewhere and not on their own turf meaning America. Georgia is another example of America interfering in Europe for its own personal gain and to spread its Imperial ambitions.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Thanks for the additional info magic.

I'm still curious about the 666 vs. 616 issue. Wouldn't it make more sense to use calculations based on 616 as opposed to 666 so that it was less predictable? No matter who is behind an attack, if the general population is forewarned of the possibility of an attack on a certain day that makes it a lot more difficult for the attack to be carried out as planned.

Jemison

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Jem, its interesting to note that in my op the numbers 616 do appear together so who knows what will happen. And the other issue is that the 5 other events actually have 61 years in total and a further false flag attack would be number 6 and there you would have 616.

It could all just be rubbish and I'm not trying to predict what would happen and when its just that the perps are obsessed with numbers and symbology so they will do something that ties in with their beliefs and secret ways.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Jem, the other matter is that people are so conditioned and brainwashed that even if they were given the truth of future events would they even believe them or it and would they prepare for said events.

Some people are aware and are taking steps to get through the next ordeal myself being one of them.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Jem, its interesting to note that in my op the numbers 616 do appear together so who knows what will happen. And the other issue is that the 5 other events actually have 61 years in total and a further false flag attack would be number 6 and there you would have 616.

Thanks for pointing that out, I didn't even notice it.

I guess we'll just have to wait until 12/09 to see what happens. And it will be interesting to see if there are government issued warnings leading up to that date.

Jemison

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Jem, I do hope I'm wrong, the last thing I want to see is thousands of dead Americans, killed just as an excuse to attack Iran.

new topics

join