It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: UFO/Alien beings have been in contact with man since 1981

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by philjwolf

Hey man, I understand your doubts, but I happen to have met the man personally, and I can tell you, he is no hoaxer, you would need to get there and meet him.
He does not want any attention or money for himself, that is why you dont see hi on the news , or anything more out of this case, it would be great if you see the videos, but alas, to the armchair skeptic, nothing suffices.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
sorry for posting in an almost decade old thread but, have anyone ever had sucess in debunking this guy?

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
sorry for posting in an almost decade old thread but, have anyone ever had sucess in debunking this guy?

You kind of answered your own question. Put in reverse, the question is, "Knowing how relatively easy it is to make up stories and fake photos and videos, after a decade, has this guy ever come up with some definitive, solid proof that can be verified by experts as being 'alien'?"

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

erm
he made an bunch of very close up videos of strange crafts made of an strange gelatinous subdtance (plasma?)

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

he made an bunch of very close up videos of strange crafts made of an strange gelatinous subdtance (plasma?)

And the ultimate result after a couple of decades was exactly...?

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

ignored by the community because they are busy with roswell and remdlhesham

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

ignored by the community because they are busy with roswell and remdlhesham

So, okay, he's been ignored. What has he done that should not have been ignored? What good, solid proof has he come up with since 1981 that should not be ignored? Or did his space pals just stop visiting him before handing him that one piece of incontrovertible evidence, like they did with Billy Meier?

You can see how that wouldn't look too good, proof-wise.
edit on 11-12-2017 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

his photos showns an very interesting phenomena wich cant be debunked
also really? billy meier? that guy spray painted some glued plates and stuff and called it an ufo!

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

his photos showns an very interesting phenomena wich cant be debunked

Okay, but what specifically is the non-bunk? I'm looking for positive proof of something. The monkey isn't on my back to disprove anything. That's not my job. It's his job to present what he feels is strong evidence of his claim, which I gather is that advanced alien beings have interacted with him in some way. So in the decades that have passed, all he still has is a story and some aging photos and videos?

So in that regard, that puts him in the same category as Billy Meier. Decades later, and the evidence never gets better -- or even good enough to be considered real proof.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

his photos are very weird, they shown objects made of an unknow substance like lava or plasma hovering and shooting what looks like laser beams to the surface
billy meier videos showns """""ufos"""""" that are just an trip to the nearest amateur artist and video cuts (simulating teleportation) whorty of an bad b movie
wich of these two are more believable?

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Lamp.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

hovering near an tree, having odd shapes inside it and shooting an laser beam?
no

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

hovering near an tree

Where else if you need an extension cord?

having odd shapes inside it

Christmas tree lights.

shooting an laser beam?

Lasers don't exist on Earth? And how do you know that it's shooting down, and not shooting up?

no

When was the last time this guy last took photos or videos of this momentous thing? In this century? Anybody else got any footage? Sorry. I believe you want this to be true so bad that you're willing to ignore the obvious deficiencies with both the images and his story, which has apparently faded out. The most important meeting in the history of the world just petered out to nothing.
edit on 11-12-2017 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

theres also an picture that shows the thing with an background behind

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

theres also an picture that shows the thing with an background behind

Was it taken in this century?

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

no
and why the fact that the aliens stopped coming seems suspiçious?
i have seen it in many reports

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

and why the fact that the aliens stopped coming seems suspiçious?
i have seen it in many reports

Well, it just seems strange to me that the most important actual communication and contact in human history between humanity and space aliens - which is totally not fake in any way - would just dry up and fade out just as people are starting to look carefully at Sr. Diaz's story.

What and when was the last verified photo or video that he took?

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

again who is saying its aliens? vallee inteligence is better
i think it was taken in 1992 ( there isnt much documentation of his case in the web for some reason)

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
was one of the cooler-looking UFOs, i thought. interesting colours.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz5

one of the best clips on my opinion

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join