It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible UFO sighting in SoCal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Last night around 12:00 AM did anyone happen to see a fuzzy white light with a red sort of serpent type 'aura' around it, in the LA county. i was with 2 other people who also witnessed it, the object was moving quite fast but it seemed the red 'aura' was rotating around the white sphere.

unfortunately i have no proof of this as i went out to look at the stars not watch for UFO's.

thanks for any input

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stratos
Last night around 12:00 AM did anyone happen to see a fuzzy white light with a red sort of serpent type 'aura' around it, in the LA county. i was with 2 other people who also witnessed it, the object was moving quite fast but it seemed the red 'aura' was rotating around the white sphere.

unfortunately i have no proof of this as i went out to look at the stars not watch for UFO's.

thanks for any input

NO.

And I was out back at the time looking up to see one

seriously I look every night.

Look again tonight because they often return.

Where are you in LA???

I am in the valley... what direction should I focus on?

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
im not actually in LA im just in the LA county, i live about 45min away from LA.

it came from the southwest going northeast, i was so in awe of this because i believed i had seen UFO's before but they werent quite like this one.

usually i would see lights moving what looks to be a random pattern. i have never seen an object in the sky being, i suppose 'orbited' is an ok word, by something else, i really wish it was closer to me so i could have gotten a better look.

should i go out around the same time or just check every 30 min or something? and tonight ill have a camera ready

join